What do you think about Zelda Twilight Princess?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Twilight Princess is one of my favorite Zelda games. It had great graphics, creative items and some pretty good boss battles such as the dragon in The City in the Sky aka the Sky Temple. The music composed for the game is really outstanding. The Hyrule field song gets me pumped all the time. And don't forget about Midna. She is very helpful and carries around the shard that allows you to transform into a wolf.

tp was a great game because it very dark and somewhat challenging.

Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game that I played on my Wii, and my gosh, was I astonished by it.
The world is so huge, there is so much to do, and the atmosphere just feels so..realistic. It's definitely one of my favourite Zelda games ever made.
I loved the idea of being able to travel to the Twilight Realm and back to Hyrule. Really added more to think about.

I'm really enjoying it. I've played through the first dungeon, and its fun. My buddy was selling it on my b-day, and just gave it too me. But, I never got far, I decided to play it again and put it down again. In fact, I haven't played it for a while. I should pick it up again. It sounds like fun... Maybe will help my want for Majoras Mask.

I thought twilight princess was the best zelda game but i hated the part in the sacred grove when you get the master sword because its really boring but other than that its an awesome game.

I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan and I loved Twilight Princess but not as much as Majora's Mask (that game can not be beat for me) I enjoyed a lot of the horseback combat and the multiple dark elements that the game throws at you. Although it's a really good game, I wouldn't say it's my favorite.

I thought it was an okay game in the series. I haven't played it all the way through yet. I like the story line with Midna and wolf link, its a cool mechanic. I like the style of it, it looks more realistic that the other games and I like that, it fits this game. I like the ds games and the n64 games better but it is still a good game.

Twilight Princess was definitely a great Zelda game and is one of my favourites. Because of it's dark tone, it feels like a sort of sequel to Majora's Mask to me. Switching between Link and his wolf form was fun, but the essence collecting was a b it repetitive. I also really liked the bosses as they were interesting.
1135.jpg

I played through the whole game, and I thought it was great. It is one of the best Zelda games I hav ever played, and I would recommend this game to any Zelda fan. It does have a hard difficulty on it's puzzles that kept me there for a few hours, but the pay off is worth it. Even the boss battles are great. The dungeons were okay, I guess.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess quite a good deal, and felt like its recent HD remake made many excellent improvements to the game, but I couldn't hep but feel as if too many of the game's ideas were somewhat recycled form Ocarina of Time. Despite this, however, I still thought that it was a great (and much needed) addition to the Zelda series.

A fantastic game, and is definitely in my Top Ten list of favorite games of all time.

It was a fairly challenging Zelda game, imo. Not as challenging as Majora’s Mask, but still had some difficulty to the puzzles, especially in the Snow Temple.

I actually never got to play the HD remake, but apart from amiibo functionality, and better graphics, I didn’t really see the need to spend $60 for basically the same game I already have for the Wii. :'D

The dark themes in the game actually resonated really well with me, as I was always used to seeing Zelda as a super family friendly game. To see it turn so suddeny was very entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back