What Face Did Your Character Receive in Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Corey

Corey

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
At the beginning of the game, Rover asks you some questions about yourself. The answers you give to those questions determines what your character's face will look like when you step out of the bus to go in your town. What face did you receive?

This is the face that I got:

Untitled-8.png

I actually looked at a face guide before answering any of the questions that Rover asks. I am very picky on how things look, and I didn't want my character to end up having an ugly face.

ez979Iy.png

I got this one. :3

Reactions: Corey
I got the same as Matthew
ez979Iy.png

I went with the "sly" looking eyes.
boy-cab.jpg

I picked them because they sort of remind me of the "I see what you did there" face.
I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

I got the brown eyes and brown hair.
Got the skin cut short like the skin of bears.
I love to show off my style to my friends.
We're gonna rock our kicks until the very end.

*Bows*

I have lazy eyes that droop on my character, but they're like halfway shut with purple eye-lids. At first, I didn't really like my character's appearance, but then he kinda just started to grow on me. 'xD

I have lazy eyes that droop on my character, but they're like halfway shut with purple eye-lids. At first, I didn't really like my character's appearance, but then he kinda just started to grow on me. 'xD

My man! Looking fresher than Lake Michigan. :D

I got this face:

j5lz7sp.png

I looked at a face guide, too, and really liked this face.

I played around with his questions not knowing he'd judge my face on it, this is what I got:
1%20%286%29.png
And I must say, I'm pretty happy with it right now, I changed my hair and it the eyes look awesome now.

I got this:
boy-bba.jpg

I played around with his questions not knowing he'd judge my face on it, this is what I got:
1%20%286%29.png
And I must say, I'm pretty happy with it right now, I changed my hair and it the eyes look awesome now.

thats nice.
I got this:
boy-bba.jpg

cool the eyelids are kinda funny :p but nice :)

i made a new character because my first one was almost complete. so the is the face that he has goten :
images
it is kinda a stunned look but its ok.

This is also the face I got. Changed the hair color to blue, and always wear sunglasses, though, so I never really see my face... :p

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I got this one, only with brown eyes, and I'm really happy with it! I'm planning to change the eye colour when that option in Shampoodle's is unlocked though :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
I decided to get creative and draw my character.
PGlkdeu.png
I like them because since I have Muffy. Her and I match with our cute eyes.

I THINK I chose this one:

UNt1Az9.jpg

But it's been so long and she looks so different that I can't really be for certain, lol.

I got the same as Matthew.

Same as Atackman.

Back