What game did you buy?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Nintendo is having a sale again! What games did you buy?(or you're waiting for newer ones?)

Last two weeks ago I bought discounted Azure Striker Gunvolt. I guess I'll pick some of Level-5 Guild games (Crimson Shroud and Weapon Shop de Omasse, respectively).

Reactions: Kakea
I just hope there will be more games on sale! Haven't bought any games yet. I will wait and see how things will turn out first.
Hoping that there will be more sales (probably not for the famous games though)

Last two weeks ago I bought discounted Azure Striker Gunvolt. I guess I'll pick some of Level-5 Guild games (Crimson Shroud and Weapon Shop de Omasse, respectively).
DON'T BUY CRIMSON SHROUD! Life is to short to make all possible mistakes on your own so learn form mine. It is a horrible game. The looks are incredibly bad, the animations are glitchy and it's more of a book than a game. Everything is decided by dice and the there is no character customisation. Both music and sound effects tend to be out of place and all in all it appears to be a good story but not a game. It looks like a game in the earliest stagest of building; there's a story and an idea but nothing more. If you want a book with multiple storylines then this is the 'game' for you but otherwise I advise against buying it. I'm just happy it wasn't too expensive...:cry::banghead::( Weapon Shop de Ommasse is also on my wishlist so if you decide to buy it, please tell me if it's worth it.

I haven't bought anything lately, so I am waiting a good sale on some of the famous games like Donkey Kong or Mario 3d world. I also own a 3ds, sometimes it is hard to keep up with the collection on both systems but as long as I can, I will try to do my best.

I only have $10.00 so I thinking about buying Harumi unless someone knows about another game who's price is lowered enough.I saw some OLD games whos price I'm assuming dropped alot,is there another hidden game under $10?

Try the Denpa Men 3; the Rise of digitoll. It is an awesome game esspecially for the price. It has great 3d, sleek looks, an old school adventure but also the possibility to customise characters and their houses with loads of furniture, funny voice acting, farming for weird fruits and pretty flowers and AR. The Denpa Men are creatures that live around radiowaves. Where there is a Radio Wave there is Denpa Men.

One of these creatures asks you for help because his childhood friend has been kidnapped. He first asks you to recruit some other Denpa Men. How? Well that is where the AR part comes in. To recruit them you have to catch them in a way similar to face raiders. Whenever you need new allies you can catch more. All Denpa Men have different looks, powers and personalities and you are their advisor and leader.

The battle style is a bit like pokémon except from the fact that you can have 8 Denpa Men in their field and infinite monsters to face (I had one battle with my 8 guys against 24 of them, that was pretty rough). Denpa men have only 3 or 4 actions, the first one is to attack, the second is to flee, the third to use an item and the last, most exciting one is to use their antennae power. What this power does varies per antennae. It might heal an ally, make them invincible for a short time, attack all monsters at once or even something else.

The world is very colourful and sleek and the 3d looks neat. The music and soundeffects suit their surroundings and there is enough variation to keep them interesting. There are also Multi-player features like the Colosseum, a trading market and a place to hire each others Denpas. Great main story and lots of sidequests. The game is funny yet challenging. I've played almost 40 hours now (39 and 18 minutes) and while I just finished the main story there is a lot left to do including a couple of sidequests. I think the game is the best game below $10.00.

Here's the official website; http://www.denpamen.com

@PersonSP it's okay, I will still buy it since it was made by Yasumi Matsuno (Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics); and yes, his storytelling is one of a kind. I want to buy that for the sake of him. I also bought Attack of Friday Monsters (it's actually a story, too) and Starship Damrey...
Okay, I will tell you once I buy Weapon Shop de Omasse ;)

Reactions: PersonSP
Thanks ^^

I'm going to look once more in the Eshoo(if I can get online today)and find a game hopefully tax won't kill my decision...

I LOVE THE DENPA MEN BEST GAME EVER GREAT MUSIC GREAT FUN GREAT EVERYTHING

I LOVE THE DENPA MEN BEST GAME EVER GREAT MUSIC GREAT FUN GREAT EVERYTHING
Agreed ;) but the caps lock isn't really needed...

I know. ^-^

:)I bought Kid Icarus Myth and Monsters (I only have $6.00)what else should I buy?

:)I bought Kid Icarus Myth and Monsters (I only have $6.00)what else should I buy?
You bought it? I think it's included in current Club Nintendo Reward :eek:
In aesthetic sense, I would buy Night Sky. And of course, most of Guild games from Level-5 are worth buying. $3 apiece.

I picked up Devil Serviver : Overclocked. I was going to wait and get the actual game because I don't like digital copies of games unless it was only for the e-shop but I changed my mind. You can't really beat 15 bucks on a game like that. It's just to bad they didn't have more of the interesting games for sell. Next year tho they are coming out with the Citizens of Earth so I plan to pick it up cause I'm rather drawn to it humor so I'm looking forward to it.

@Major why didn't you pick SMT IV instead (assuming you don't have the game)? :p

Just bought Alpha Sapphire, so addicted! I enjoyed the new generation of Pokemon xD
The last one I played was Pokemon Black/White 2.
Now, no more until I'm bored of this one.

Reactions: Mikaya
I only have $10.00 so I thinking about buying Harumi unless someone knows about another game who's price is lowered enough.I saw some OLD games whos price I'm assuming dropped alot,is there another hidden game under $10?
Well, for a couple more dollars (like 5) you can get a pack of a couple of other famous retro games I think

@Major why didn't you pick SMT IV instead (assuming you don't have the game)? :p
I bought SMT IV as soon as it came out.:cat:

Back