What game do you regret buying?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
As the title says, what game do you regret buying?
Sometimes, what you really think about the game doesn't always meet your expectations lol
It kinda happened to me several times lol Namely, Soccer Up! 3D, Comic Workshop, Starship Defense(DSi) lol

What about you guys? lol

I lovveeeeee the Mario series but believe it or not...

I regret buying (or, I think receiving since I got it for Christmas last year) Mario Party: Island Tour.

Too much luck.
Waaaaay different from the console Mario Party games. Don't like it all that much.

I lovveeeeee the Mario series but believe it or not...

I regret buying (or, I think receiving since I got it for Christmas last year) Mario Party: Island Tour.

Too much luck.
Waaaaay different from the console Mario Party games. Don't like it all that much.

ikr lol the DS one is better IMO lol They scrapped 1 V 3 or
2 V 2 minigames too lol not mention the star coins were removed >.> it feels more of a start to finish board game than the monoply-like one lol

Fortune Street. I don't know why I bought that God forsaken game

Anne's Doll Studio. It was a DSiware... and it was simply terrible. Pricey with almost nothing to do with it... I felt really ripped off. It's the only game I got that I deleted from my 3DS...

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini. It's a $5 demo of a full game. I have never felt so stupid in my life as when I did once I found out that was all there was to it. (They were kinda clever disguising it).

Reactions: faustine
Honestly, color zen (it's kinda fun), Nes Legend of Zelda VC, Soccer Up 3D, Comic Workshop, and I think thats all.

Kid Icarus: Uprising. I got it 2nd hand but it was still a waste. Played it once or twice and it gathered dust. Expected more from the game and the controls are complicated.

I never bought a game but I do regret owning one which I will never use again like Dream Trigger 3D,don't really like the game and what the gameplay looks like as well the objective of the game.The game has no objective or goal you just keep playing and plus its boring.

I regret buying batman 2 soo much. Ever since I got it I've been researching ish every game before I buy it so I don't make a mistake on what I think the content is. My friend had gotten the game for ps3 and told me it was amazing so I got it for 3ds. I didn't look up that much on the game and back then I didn't know about the content they nerf from console to handheld games. I was really looking forward to the open world of Gotham...except it turned out there was no open world of Gotham on the 3ds version. I got tired of the levels in a week and haven't touched it in a loong while.
Pitiful waste of 20 bucks
I also regret getting dream trigger 3d. I got it for free so it's not exactly regretting but I got it a few weeks ago and I've poured a wheaping 2 hours into it and never touched it since

Adventure Time: Explore The Dungeon Because I DONT KNOW! seemed like it was gonna be awesome. All the signs pointed to it being great. It was gonna be a 4 player dungeon crawler. Way forward was making it, and they made the previous game, Hey Ice King Why'D You Steal Our Garbage?!?!?, which was freaking amazing. Then I bought the collector's edition, which was 50 bucks. It sucked soooo badly. The dungeons were extremely repeitive, the 3ds version didn't get multiplayer, the story wasn't entertaining (plus Pennleton Ward said there was a huge story reveal about Princess Bubblegum that was gonna change the show big time, and the only thing it revealed was her age and her parents) and the enemies were extremely bland. I went the next week to trade it in, and it already had such bad reviews that I only got 2 dollars for it.

I heard the new Adventure Time game that came out was pretty good, like the first one, but at this point I'm too afraid to try it

Reactions: 18
There is only one game I feel like I got ripped off with, and its dress to play magic bubbles. The only reason I ended up getting it is because it was cheap. Well, it was cheap alright. And not great at all. I didn't like it very much. It bored me out. However, I did buy dress to play cute witches and loved it. That's another reason I bought the game. But it was a lot worse than I expected, unfortunately...

Hands down for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Gates to Infinity ._.
I was really excited to play this game being a PMD fan of the previous installments but this game was way too easy and the story and the dungeons were bland . After the main story , there's absolutely nothing to do but to repetitively do jobs .... I want my 35 $ back lol

I personally regret buying The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Nobody bite my head off, please! D:

I know a lot of people love this game, but for some reason I just can't get into it. I try and try but it's just not for me. I think it looks fabulous, and I love the music, but it just isn't for me. I might try The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in the future, to give the series another go.

I also regret buying Super Mario 3D Land because I personally don't enjoy it. I find it too difficult, haha. I am pretty bad at games though. I prefer side scrolling platformers, like Kirby Triple Deluxe, The Legendary Starfy, and New Super Mario Bros 2. Plus the use of the 3D effect in some levels really through me off as I can't actually see the 3D effect that the 3DS has. (Can't see the 3D effect in 3D movies either.) The game was just difficult for me. I always seemed to be off with my jumps and that threw me off haha.

I regret getting Soccer Up 3D and Angry Bunnies. First of all Soccer Up 3D is horrible, like bad controls, bad graphics horrible games. I'm happy I got that game when it was on sale or I would have waste a lot of money. Angry Bunnies is a complete ripoff of angry birds but worse. Like some levels are literally IMPOSSIBLE! So in the future, never buy these games.

Yoshi's New Island, being a fan of the previous two YI games (yes I liked DS), I got this day one expecting to enjoy it.

I didn't; I found it considerably more boring than the other games, and I find it extremely hard to motivate myself to play. I would sell it, but I don't like doing that and my gamer pride wants me to 100% that monster first.

Rayman 3D. The font wasn't good to look at. And psh, the first 5 minutes of gameplay was a total mess. I really wish I trusted the reviews of this one even if it's on sale. I guess I was so desperate for the CN coins. :p

I HATE Chicken shoot (it was a gift) only played it once. EVERY LEVEL IS THE SAME!!! The only thing different was the backround:mad:. Sky Lander Swap Force is BORING (My saying.) I compleated the game in 12 hours, and it cost me half of my money!!!:banghead:

I regret getting Scribblenauts Unmasked....:bag: I am so to those who like it but I just couldn't get into...the only DC characters I know are the Teen Titans, Batman, and Superman...and having a game full of characters you know little to nothing about is boring.

I only got it because of the fact I liked Scribblenauts...this game also lost a lot of its openness in creativity.

Back