What game do you regret buying?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
NSMBU.

What did this have new to the table? 1 new powerup, 1 new enemy.

Gee there was so much work into this game.
I've Already Got the Game, But I'm Trying to Beat It Though! It Is Fun.

I Regret Buying Mario 3D World, Because All Characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach and Blue Toad) Are Playable On The Wii U.
That was a bad thing for you? Being able to play those characters?

There's a secret character in the game.

The last game I regret buying is one for the gameboy . It was Wario Land 3, I cold never understand the point of the game nor could I ever get past the first part.

Another one for the gameboy advanced was pirates of the carrabien, I hate how you had to use passcode in order to continue your game. I remember one time I had gotten halfway through it without saving and my gameboy shut off. I had to start from the beginning

I can't even remember the name. It was some wario platformer for the wii which took SO MUCH motivation to play. I never want to play it again. It was extremely boring. I dunno, it was a good game. Small bit of motion controls and cool level design bosses and worlds. I don't understand why I HATE it so much.

So this past weekend I purchased Monster Hunter 3U, really should've bought Pokemon so I could join you guys online, but really thought I would get into it... 15 hours in and I was enjoying it but after last nights frustration that was it..... Fought a monster for 3 hours with the highest possible gear I could get at the time and still ran out of time and he wouldn't die... It's back up for sale now, really wanna get Pokemon again...

That was a bad thing for you? Being able to play those characters?
Well, Maybe One At A Time In One Stage.

So this past weekend I purchased Monster Hunter 3U, really should've bought Pokemon so I could join you guys online, but really thought I would get into it... 15 hours in and I was enjoying it but after last nights frustration that was it..... Fought a monster for 3 hours with the highest possible gear I could get at the time and still ran out of time and he wouldn't die... It's back up for sale now, really wanna get Pokemon again...

Dude, why didn't you buy 4U? That game is online and many pedia users play it. And, it's a lot better then the 3rd one. A lot bigger, too.

I bought it at a massive discount, so too the deal without question good thing I didn't buy 4 tho, might've been a waste as well

I regret buying AC:NL aka Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
It is simply because, it is not upto my exceptations! I thought it to be very good but, it was kinda boring! :/
I had only played it twice, and after that I haven't even touched it, I am thinking of selling it, but, on my second thought, I think that I should give it another try, what do you guys suggest? :)

Yeah give it another try. It takes a while before it gets fun (before you unlock more stuff). And later on, you'll want to play like one hour or 30minutes a day, except if you have a project. Otherwise, it's better for quick playtimes and relax.

Yeah give it another try. It takes a while before it gets fun (before you unlock more stuff). And later on, you'll want to play like one hour or 30minutes a day, except if you have a project. Otherwise, it's better for quick playtimes and relax.
Okie, thanks for the quick reply! :D
I will surely give it a try and will try to stick with it, after I will complete the game which I am currently playing! :)

Super mario bros 1 but not because it was bad. I got it on the wii through nintendo shop. I should have gotten a n64 game I wanted. It was free on an emulator. Plus I could beat it in Brawl ' s free trial.

I have acctually not really regreted a game that I bought I don't think so anyway because my brother got me into pokemon when i was real little I played pokemon fire red as the first game i have ever played and have bought just pokemon games ever since and never returned them but my brother bought some games and I didn't like them so I guessed I regreted him buying the games but I just buy pokemon games[I try to buy others I just don't want to]:p

Back