What game do you want nintendo to make

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
I want many games for Nintendo to make like maybe a 3d gta game or a new Mario game or even mortal kombat deadly alliance 3d but thats enough from me what games do you want Nintendo to make

I want a new Pokemon game Luke a remake Pokemon emerald like delta emerald Pokemon z Pokemon diamond and pearl and platinum and gen 7 I also want a fire emblem game for the 3dsl or wii u like the fire emblem crossover for wii u and others like xenoblade chronicles remake and a lot more that Nintendo will make.

thats good I think alot of those could work actually

I'd like to see a Joy Mech Fight reboot with the Super Team Fighter from Super Mario Strikers. I'd like to see a new Punch-Out!! game for 3DS. A Pikmin game for 3DS, a Kid Icarus game for Wii U, and a Warioware or Land game for the 3DS.

this sound good too especially punch out

For the wii u, I would love to see metroid, a new 3d mario game such as a sequel to the older games. Also, some pokemon game like pokken u would be nice. For the 3ds, I would love to see something retro, like shovel knight. Retro games are good on the 3ds and the wii u.

A new Pokemon game :p ? I'm pretty sure that's bound to happen eventually :p . But I'd love to see some sort of new MOBA game ( Multiplayer Online Battle Arena ) for the 3ds ( or perhaps the Wii U ) . I know that there's Heroes of Ruin but something more new and cooler would be so great *o*

A new Pokemon game :p ? I'm pretty sure that's bound to happen eventually :p . But I'd love to see some sort of new MOBA game ( Multiplayer Online Battle Arena ) for the 3ds ( or perhaps the Wii U ) . I know that there's Heroes of Ruin but something more new and cooler would be so great *o*
Yeah, maybe a Colosseum game for the wii u and an adventure game for the 3ds. This will be very nice. The gamecube Colosseum version was really fun and awesome to play. I would love to see 1 for the wii u. The 3ds pokemon adventure game should be pokemon z. That would be the perfect name.

A sequel to the Chrono Trigger game for the 3DS.

Reactions: 532
I wanna see them make a Rosalina spinoff game similar to the Wario games where she has her own characters to interact with with no other Mario characters to interupt her except for the Lumas with the theme of always being in space.

A sequel to the Chrono Trigger game for the 3DS.
I'd pay with an arm and a leg if they were to do that :love:

i want a pokemon battle revolution 2 , that game was popular back then and perfect

More RPGs! Uh, maybe a Final Fantasy for 3DS..? Not sure if they made one already. A Legend of Zelda music rhythm game for the 3DS... May sound odd, but I like music games like Final Fantasy Theaterythm and Harmoknight. Another Pikmin, 4 or an HD remake? And a new Paper Mario for the Wii U.

I'd pay with an arm and a leg if they were to do that :love:
How'd you play the game with only one arm? :sneaky:

How'd you play the game with only one arm? :sneaky:
Uhhh...
With...
GG no re. You win :cry:

I personally want a Pokemon Yellow Remake because Nintendo released remakes for Pokemon Red and Blue, why not Pokemon Yellow?

I personally want a Pokemon Yellow Remake because Nintendo released remakes for Pokemon Red and Blue, why not Pokemon Yellow?
i want a pokemon battle revolution 2 , that game was popular back then and perfect
but-why.gif

Reactions: Artisan
Pokemon gold and silver or pokemon heart gold or soul silver and earthbound remake and final fantasy for the Nintendo 3dsl xl

They should remake earthbound and final fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
Pilotwings Resort: Deluxe
A remaster of the 3ds version with more missions, more mission variety (e.g. in the original there was a mission where you had to rescue a UFO, or there was another one where you got a wingsuit). Different Vehicles and in glorious 1080/60.

Also, Multiplayer. Whether it's co-op or vs. It should be 4 player local at the very least...

I would like to see a Mario Fighters game for the 3DS because Sonic got one ,but for the Gameboy Advance and it was great one time even though people might say "That's why there is Super Smash bros" I don't think so some Mario characters didn't make it to smash and this game would be an adventure game it's different and it would be cool first Mario will team up with Luigi,Princess Peach,Daisy,Waluigi,Wario,Yoshi,Shy Guy and Toad so they could defeat Bowser from taking over the world idk if you guys might like this idea ,but this game would be great if it came out.

Back