what game i sould buy?

• Thread starter Susanafuerte
  • Start date
Susanafuerte

Susanafuerte

anime and videogame lover
Towns Folk
hi everyone i want a new game and i dont know what game to buy so i need help guys :p i have pokemon omega ruby fantasy life and mario kart 7 :)

Well what category are you looking for? Can you narrow it down a bit?

Yup, can you tell us what you like? What you DON'T like at all?

If you are looking for a kind of relaxing and pretty fun game where you have to collect lots of things and keep things pretty I would recomend Animal Crossing New Leaf :D If you have played previous Animal Crossing games you should know how the thing is, but this is pretty good. And in another side I would say Super Smash Bros, if you like fighting games, it has lots of content, characters, things to unlock and tons of game modes. But the best thing about both games is that they will provide you a very good amount of playing hours (thats one of the things I look for when I buy a game). Good luck choosing :D

Yup, can you tell us what you like? What you DON'T like at all?
i like every type of game :D

Well what category are you looking for? Can you narrow it down a bit?
any category ;)

i like every type of game :D

Every type, eh? Then by type...

SRPG: Project X Zone
Dungeon Crawler Hardcore RPG: Unchained Blades
Third Person Action/Horror: Resident Evil Revelations
Fighting: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Light-Gun Shooter: Liberation Maiden (eShop)
Platformer: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (eShop)

Reactions: Susanafuerte
Every type, eh? Then by type...

SRPG: Project X Zone
Dungeon Crawler Hardcore RPG: Unchained Blades
Third Person Action/Horror: Resident Evil Revelations
Fighting: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Light-Gun Shooter: Liberation Maiden (eShop)
Platformer: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (eShop)
oh nice im going to buy the smash bros and resident evil :)

Reactions: 18
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem: Awakening

Reactions: 18
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem: Awakening
i buyed ALBW and the smash bros and the resident evil today ;)

Oh, so you don't need suggestions anymore?

Fire Emblem Awakening is really good and so is Kid Icarus Uprising. Fire Emblem is strategy, Kid Icarus is action but what they both have is amazing graphics, an awesome storyline and lots of humour. I could talk on about both for hours so if you have any questions fire them at me!

Fire Emblem Awakening is really good and so is Kid Icarus Uprising. Fire Emblem is strategy, Kid Icarus is action but what they both have is amazing graphics, an awesome storyline and lots of humour. I could talk on about both for hours so if you have any questions fire them at me!
well tell me things about fire emblem i heard that is an amazing game :)

well tell me things about fire emblem i heard that is an amazing game :)
It is!
Fire Emblem is a game focussed on strategy but it's also an rpg. You wake up, amnesiac, in the middle of a field when the Shepherds find you. You soon learn that the Shepherds are the guard of Ylisse and that their captain is, in fact, prince Chrom. The country soon gets into a war. Your task as lead strategist is to win it. I really don't want to spoil the story but it's epic. The game is a fantasy game (unicorns, undead, called "The Risen" (zombies that is) mages, dragons). The cutscene are really beuatifully animated and very touching, the gameplay is challenging and you can choose your own difficulty. What's really unique about this game that in classic mode, when your units die they die. They won't come back at the end of the chapter. Another great feature is the way your characters interact and forge bonds. Each units is unique; not just strengths and weaknesses but also in backstory, personality and looks. What I also like is that your choice actually influence the cutscenes. there is a lot of free bonus content ready or download and if that's not enough then there are also a lot of dlcs. Oh! And the streetpass feature is great too! You can battle other players with streetpass!

This trailer (which you can also see at the home screen of the game) tells alot about the feel the game has
Now you may think, but the grapics aren't that good in-game right? Yes they are! At least, in the cutscenes. The active fightscenes look brilliant too though. Except the units don't have feet.:facepalm:

Try to read some reviews on metacritic, they're better than mine :p http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/fire-emblem-awakening

It is!
Fire Emblem is a game focussed on strategy but it's also an rpg. You wake up, amnesiac, in the middle of a field when the Shepherds find you. You soon learn that the Shepherds are the guard of Ylisse and that their captain is, in fact, prince Chrom. The country soon gets into a war. Your task as lead strategist is to win it. I really don't want to spoil the story but it's epic. The game is a fantasy game (unicorns, undead, called "The Risen" (zombies that is) mages, dragons). The cutscene are really beuatifully animated and very touching, the gameplay is challenging and you can choose your own difficulty. What's really unique about this game that in classic mode, when your units die they die. They won't come back at the end of the chapter. Another great feature is the way your characters interact and forge bonds. Each units is unique; not just strengths and weaknesses but also in backstory, personality and looks. What I also like is that your choice actually influence the cutscenes. there is a lot of free bonus content ready or download and if that's not enough then there are also a lot of dlcs. Oh! And the streetpass feature is great too! You can battle other players with streetpass!

This trailer (which you can also see at the home screen of the game) tells alot about the feel the game has
Now you may think, but the grapics aren't that good in-game right? Yes they are! At least, in the cutscenes. The active fightscenes look brilliant too though. Except the units don't have feet.:facepalm:

Try to read some reviews on metacritic, they're better than mine :p http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/fire-emblem-awakening
wow just amazing! alright this game will be the next one i will buy when i can seems TOO EPIC :D thanks for this information now im going to watch tons of gameplays and trailers and reviews! :D

wow just amazing! alright this game will be the next one i will buy when i can seems TOO EPIC :D thanks for this information now im going to watch tons of gameplays and trailers and reviews! :D
You're welcome! And yes it very epic. :D

Kid icarus uprising
Every other game pales in comparison

If you are looking for a kind of relaxing and pretty fun game where you have to collect lots of things and keep things pretty I would recomend Animal Crossing New Leaf :D If you have played previous Animal Crossing games you should know how the thing is, but this is pretty good. And in another side I would say Super Smash Bros, if you like fighting games, it has lots of content, characters, things to unlock and tons of game modes. But the best thing about both games is that they will provide you a very good amount of playing hours (thats one of the things I look for when I buy a game). Good luck choosing :D
OH ANIMAL CROSSING! YEAH I BUYED THAT ONE :D

Reactions: GeanRossi
Well first off there are many games that may be good for you since you prefer any category and play style of games . I have a few suggestions towards this :
  • Animal Crossing : Very fun and relaxing game with unending continuous play and the feature to wide variety of customization to your village . You can also visit others' towns which is very awesome
  • Super Smash Brothers 3ds/Wii U : This is definitely a must have for anyone who likes fighting games . Can play online but you can be banned if you leave or etc .
  • Kid Icarus : Uprising : Also another fighting game nut more of a 3d-ish style unlike the style of SSB4 . Also a great online mode and story mode ( you can't be banned for leaving a game :p )

Well first off there are many games that may be good for you since you prefer any category and play style of games . I have a few suggestions towards this :
  • Animal Crossing : Very fun and relaxing game with unending continuous play and the feature to wide variety of customization to your village . You can also visit others' towns which is very awesome
  • Super Smash Brothers 3ds/Wii U : This is definitely a must have for anyone who likes fighting games . Can play online but you can be banned if you leave or etc .
  • Kid Icarus : Uprising : Also another fighting game nut more of a 3d-ish style unlike the style of SSB4 . Also a great online mode and story mode ( you can't be banned for leaving a game :p )
i buyed the animal crossing :D and the smash

Back