what game i sould buy?

• Thread starter Susanafuerte
  • Start date
You should buy the following
- Centipede Infestation
- Rhythm Thief
- both Theatrhythm Final Fantasy games
- Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appetit (better than Kitchen Magic)
- Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends

for preorders, I suggest Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX and Puzzle and Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
both due out in may

You should buy the following
- Centipede Infestation
- Rhythm Thief
- both Theatrhythm Final Fantasy games
- Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appetit (better than Kitchen Magic)
- Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends

for preorders, I suggest Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX and Puzzle and Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
both due out in may
wait there is gonna be a hatsune miku game???? o_O

Yes

when it will come out? is comming out in europe?
1. Yes, Europe is getting it too
2. look it up

Reactions: Susanafuerte
In my opinion the #1 3ds game which is a must buy has to be pokemon X! It has a very good variations of pokemon and is a must play for all nintendo fans! introducing mega evolutions is a fun way to get into the game, also sending off a good challenge of trying to catch them all! Seems kind of difficult but hey! Who doesnt like a challenge? Especially a nintend ogame challenge? Hopefully you get this game and enjoy it very much, just as much as I did!

In my opinion the #1 3ds game which is a must buy has to be pokemon X! It has a very good variations of pokemon and is a must play for all nintendo fans! introducing mega evolutions is a fun way to get into the game, also sending off a good challenge of trying to catch them all! Seems kind of difficult but hey! Who doesnt like a challenge? Especially a nintend ogame challenge? Hopefully you get this game and enjoy it very much, just as much as I did!
i actually have pokemon y :3

mario kart 7 is faster in racing and you can crash people to get in front of them and you can get 3ds download play with people who dont have it but that person can only be the shy guy in the mario kart 7 3ds game... thats it....

-King Leinad

I would suggest Super Smash Bros. because there are many players online that you can play plus there is a lot of DLC.

A good game to get is super smash bros. You will keep playing this game for hours and hours. Another game is super mario 3d land. Awesome 3d effect with it and good graphics on it too. Pokemon X and Y are one of the best games for 3ds. There is lots of adventure and entertaining battles too. The last game that I suggest you get is monster hunter 4. You can hunt monsters and choose a hunter to play as.

rpg fire elbem it makes you think
puzzle game zelda and fire elbem well its not a regular puzzle game but it helps you think people call em puzzles
cheap games go to game stop and ask them for ds games they work just saying and eshop price drops i found a game for 50 cents

Their are so many popular games...Monster Hunter 3 and 4 Ultimate, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Mario 3D Land, Yoshi's New Island, Paper Mario, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion, Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, Terraria is coming soon, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Jurassic World, I could keep going all day. These should be enough to add to the list though :p

Back