• Thread starter Ago
  • Start date
Not sure if I really had much games at all but I'll try to remember :
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
  • all other free stuff on the eshop ( SteelDiver, Pokemon Shuffle, Rumble World, etc. )
That's pretty much it :p
You got the new Mystery Dungeon? Is it good, or about the same as all the other mystery dungeons?

*huge list*

I've been outmatched. o_O

• Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon*
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf*
  • Mario Kart 7*
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
  • Pokémon X*
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Bravely Default
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
  • Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks!
  • Yoshi's New Island
  • Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
  • Mario Golf: World Tour*
  • Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure
  • Inazuma Eleven GO: Light
  • Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS*
  • Fantasy Life*
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
  • Kirby Triple Deluxe
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising*
  • Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.*

I would do eShop games but I have a bunch and don't feel like adding them atm, maybe later.

Super mario bros wii
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
luigi's mansion dark moon
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon X AND Y(both)
The legend of zelda ocarina of time
The legend of zelda link between worlds
Hyrule warriors
kingdom hearts dream drop distance 3D
kingdom hearts 368/2 days
pokemon rumble world
pokemon shuffle
kid icarus uprising
stretchmo
mario&luigi dream team
mario kart 7
Nintendo land
skylander giants
mario kart wii
metroid prime trilogy(metroid prime , metroid prime 2:echoes , metroid prime 3)
New Super mario bros. U
New Super Luigi U
Ect. because im on vaction away from my games.

Reactions: eric923
I have :
Pilot wings resort
Tetris Axis
Pokemon rumble blast
Supermario3d land
Mario Kart 7
Tomodachi life
Fantasy life
Livid mansion dark moon
Pokemon X and Y

I got my 3ds a week ago, and so far have:
Fifa 14
Super Mario 3D Land
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Mario Kart 7

I have
Pokemon Y which I played the hell out of! over 200 hours so far!
Pokemon Omega Ruby Over 150 hours !
The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask. My favourite game for 3ds. It was so much fun!

• Pokemon Y
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Mighty Gunvolt
  • Pokemon Shuffle
  • Pokemon Rumble World
  • Super Street Fighter 4
  • Sonic 2 (Virtual Console)
  • Banana Bliss
  • The Cube
  • Super Marios Bros. 2 The Lost Levels (Virtual Console)
  • Super Mario Land 2: 6 Gold Coins (Virtual Console)
  • Super Mario Land (Virtual Console)

We all have games for 3ds.
BUT which ones do you have?
Why I want to know:
I am doing a study to see which games are most popular in each region. Also if you would like to rate the games out of ten it would be greally appreciated.
Games I Have:
Super Smash Bros.
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Rumble Blast
Pokémon Rumble World
Steel Diver
Steel Diver Sub Wars
Pokémon Shuffle
Virtual Console Super Mario
Arc Style Baseball 3D
Art of Balance Touch.
Everyday Soccer
Soccer Up 3D
Fifa 15
Super Scribblenauts Unmasked.
Dream Trigger 3D
I might have some more but those are most. I think I'm kind of a video game freak. BUT WHO ISN'T! Hahhaha oh no one? OK. Please comment your opinions and like so I can get this at the top so I can get enough info to conduct my study.
Most of my 3ds games are physical copy.

Physical Copy 3DS games:
Super Street Figher 4 (3DS)
Super Monkey Ball 3D (need to sell that since i'm not playing that game)
Zelda: OOT
Super Mario 3D Land
Sonic Generations 3D
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Mario Kart 7
Star Fox 64 3D
Nintendogs + Cats (Golden Retriever edition)
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
Kingdom Hearts 3D
New Super Mario Bros 2
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon X
Tomodachi Life
Super Smash Bros (3DS)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D
Pokemon Alpha Saphire (Traded for a PS3 Slim Console from a friend of mine, works perfectly, thinking of buying again.)

Digital games:
Mario Golf World Tour
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (free from buy 3DS XL get a free game)
Pokemon Shuffle (play for when i get tired of too much action)
Pokemon Rumble World

i used to have the 10 free NES and GBA games on my original 3DS but i got a black screen of death and i couldn't get them back.

The numerous titles that I currently own are:
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party (64)
Super Smash Bros. (64)

Nintendo DS

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

Nintendo GameCube

Cars
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Mario Party 7
Mario SuperStar Baseball
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Pac-Man World 2
Spider-Man 2
Super Mario Strikers
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Wii titles

Arcade Zone
Just Dance 2
Just Dance 2014
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros Brawl
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Nintendo 3DS

Mario Golf World Tour
Mario Kart 7
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Mario Tennis Open
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokémon Omega Ruby
Pokémon Rumble World
Pokémon Shuffle
Pokémon X
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Wii U

Lego Marvel Super Heroes
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Downloadable Version)
Mario Kart 8
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (Virtual Console title)
New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U
Paper Mario (Virtual Console title)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Wii Sports Club (Downloadable version)

And the list doesn't stop there, I'll no doubt get some more titles along in the future.

Sorry if it's a bit long:

Hard Copy:

Pokemon X/Y: 9/10- Probably one of the best games to start out on if your a first time trainer, with all the newest features that revolutionized the Pokemon franchise, but if your looking for an adventure prepare to be disappointing. The main story itself is pretty good, but it's the post game that I'm talking about. There wasn't much to do once you beat the elite four and if you finished the post game as quickly as I did, you were left wondering "what now?".

Pokemon OR/AS: 9/10- Probably one of my favorite remakes and regions, with most of X/Y's added features and the extra long post game to add to it, OR/AS is probably my favorite main series game to date. I adore how you could sore above the region and then land anywhere. Not to mention the graphics! They were awesome in X/Y but in the newly remastered version of Hoenn just took my breath away.

Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds(Just obtained): 9/10- I had been hearing horrible rumors about this game, friends calling it their least favorite Zelda game. About how stupid some parts of it was. However to my surprise, I actually enjoyed it. I mean in the beginning I had felt it was running a little short, and I disliked the fact that I had to rent all the tools, but once I finished the first part of the quest I was completely shocked to find a much longer test ahead. With the cool feature to slip between dimension cracks to go to Lorule added to the already tricky landscape. Plus the fun little side quest finding all the babies for Mother Maiamai was another tricky thing. Sometimes you had to slip into Lorule and back to Hyrule in order to get one. Over all a pretty fun game.

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask: 9/10- Where should I begin? I can't express my satisfaction with this game, and considering I played it before Ocarina, I can say that it's probably one of my favorite Legend of Zelda games. The only thing that really irked me was the whole 3 days to the world ends thing, especially when you are in the middle of a temple. But that is such a minor thing compared to everything else, I'm not usually a fan of 3D models but it looks good on Link.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask/ Azran Legacy/ Vs. Pheonix Wright: 8/10- Since all of these pretty much have the same opinion I'm just gonna smash them together. Professor Layton in general is amazing, but with the beefed up graphics in both Miracle Mask and Azran Legacy it added a beautiful touch to the final parts to the story, literally. Not to mention the plot twists, oh my gog, I never even thought about the possibilities until what had happened. Even the crossover was very nicely done, although the conflicting art styles really shot the little OCD I have into overdrive. Overall all three games were nicely put together and a must for anyone who has played Professor Layton before. (Unless your only looking at the crossover then for anyone who has played Prpfessor Layton and Pheonix Wright.)

Super Samsh Bros 3DS: 8/10- I almost has as much hype about this game as I did OR/AS, but it got kinda boring after I unlocked everything. I don't really play competitively nor do I play with my friends all that much, so it just sits there. However with all the new playable characters and the trophy rush it isn't that much of a block filler.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: 8/10- The only reason I got this game was because I played it on a friend's cartridge and thought it was so cute. However, I quickly learn how much of a devil Tom Nook is. If you have plans of making your town beautiful from the start, put them on hold until you have enough bells and can pay off the loan on your house. It was just so infuriating when he kept hiking up the price, soon it was up to nearly 600,000 bells for a simple extension. Even the Public Works Projects can get pretty pricey, but I don't regret my decision to buy it. If anything it's taught me a lot on how I think the real world works.

Fire Emblem Awakening: 8/10- Once again the only reason I had gotten this game was because I had played it on a friend's cartridge, and boy was I a skeptic. I never would have thought this game would be as exciting as it was, the one thing that pretty much made me jump for joy was the fact that I could play matchmaker. I even had to re-start my saved file in order to get the two people I wanted paired together. I just couldn't bare the fact that the female had ran off with another guy. Not to mention if you pair the female avatar with Chrom it adds an extra tragic story.

Tomodachi Life (Just obtained): 7/10- I honestly thought this game was a little better then it actually is. With all the hype about it on tumblr I got pretty curious and finally decided to get it. I mean it's certainty interesting, but I guess I was expecting a little bit more. It's a pretty slow game if you don't have a lot of Miis in the apartments, and me, being an indecisive child that I am, can't figure out who to put in.

E shop:

Flipnote Studio 3D: 8/10-If you had the original Flipnote studio not much has changed from this version, with the slight exception with the added colors and making your Flipnotes 3D everything is pretty much the same. Oh and you can export each panel as a jpeg. and it will be in your photo album.

HarmoKinght: 8/10- I really want to put it at 7/10 just for the anxiety it gave me when playing it, but it would not be the truth. A truly difficult game, where you have to hit the monsters at the perfect moment within the rhythm of the song in the background, especially the mini-bosses and the boss fights. Besides all the emotional turmoil I received due to this game, the story of really good and the graphics were amazing. Just the whole concept of the game was pretty cool, pretty much my only complaint would that they should have eased up a little on the mini-boss/boss fights. Don't make it so the player has to get it perfect to get a gold flower.

Pokemon Rumble World: 7/10- This game is addicting, with in the first day I was begging my parents to take me to GameStop to buy E-shop gift cards for poke diamonds because, dear reader, by merely using in game means to get diamonds it is simply not enough. Plus all the Pokemon are super cute in their toy forms, I've yet to find a ditto though.

Pokemon OR/AS Special Demo Version: 7/10- Yes it's a demo but it's has a separate adventure then the full game, and considering all the hype for the full game this demo was amazing. I remember for the first two weeks had it I was squealing about the graphic, the new Megas, even Mossdeep city. I never got rid of it because 1) Pokemon history being the first demo for a main series game and 2) I could never bring myself to. This was a great demo, one of the best I have ever played.

Legend of Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition: 7/10- This was really fun, but when you have to play it by yourself it gets a little boring. Especially when your repeating the levels three or more times to try and unlock all the extra doors in the flashback place.

I currently have the following:

-Pokémon Y
-Mario Kart 7
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Kid Icarus: Uprising
-Chibi-Robo!: Photo Finder
-Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
-Pokémon Rumble World
-A LOT of classic and GBA games

And in a few hours I getting myself a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening :D

Wow, you people have so many games on 3DS, I'm surprise :eek:
I only have:

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Harvest Moon A New Beginning
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Rune Factory 4
Story of Seasons

Probably more to come, but maybe not any time soon :D

perpare for a long list adventure bar story, winter sports, zelda oracle of. sires Rustey real deal baseball Mario and luigi dream team and super mario sticker star Harvest moon tale of two towns league of heroes river king 2 arcade collectionsuper smash bros spider man luigi mansion dark moon Super mario 3d land kirby triple deluxe the legend of zelda ocarina of time batman beyond gothem the lengend of zelda majora mask 3ds batman blackgate Petz countryside fantasy life pokemon rumble world mario cart 7 thats my list and animal crossing

I have a um... small list since I come from a poor family. I have 3 games. Super Smash Bros for 3ds of course. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Then last is Fire Emblem Awakening. I like all these games Awakening being my favorite. The funny thing is that I got Awakening for my birthday the year it came out. Then years later I got Alpha Sapphire from a friend of mine in school. Then on Christmas last year I got SsB4 so yea. That's all the games I have.

i have to trade them with people in school like a regale ds game with mario kart 7

Last edited:
The games i have are:
-Pokemon Y (Retail)
-Pokemon Omega Ruby (R)
-Luigi's Mansion (R)
-Mario Kart 7 (R)
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Digital)
-Resident Evil: Revelations (D)
-Virtue's Last Reward (D)
Also some arcade style ones like:
-Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (D)
-Witch and Hero (D)
And of course the Zelda Virtual Console games.

Seems like a big task for just one person. Anyway, these are my list of 3DS games I have.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
Sonic Generations
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
Pokémon X
Pokémon Rumble World
Pokémon Shuffle
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
SUPER Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Ridge Racer 3D
Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
Adventure Time: Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?
LEGO City Agents

I use to have Super Mario 3D Land but I sold it back for reasons I don't know of today. I also use to have Mario Kart 7 but it stopped working. So I chewed the heck out of the game and took the chip inside of it out.

As it stands, I only have Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Smash. Not exactly a huge collection and is kinda lame, but I'm mainly a Pokemon gamer, and I only got Smash since everyone else has it. I think I could do with an extra game or two to expand my collection at least a little. xD

I have so few games compared to others here XD

Pokemon Omega Ruby
Rune Factory 4
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (Which I lost while moving...)

What 3ds games do you own? Do you have a massive haul or are you starting off like me?

I own:
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
Lego Jurrasic world
Super Mario 3D Land

Back