What Games Do You Have On Your Mobile?

• Thread starter Link
  • Start date
Link

Link

Level 1 Noob
Towns Folk
I'm a big mobile gaming fan and I'm very curious on what games do you have on your android/ios.

I currently play:
Clash Royale
King of Thieves
Pokemon Quest
Candy Crush
Kingdom Rush

You?

I got an android with:

Bloon TD5 & 6, The Room 1,2 &3, Tie Dye, Alchemy 1 & 2 (with DLC), Deus Ex GO, Don't Starve pocket, Hitman GO, Hook, Kittens game, Puzzlerama, Mini Metro, Pokemon GO, Polytopia, PUSH, Skullgirls, Tiny Rails, Vista Golf, Voxtale, The Guides Axiom, ministry of silly walks, Gacha Studio, Kingdom Hearts Union Cross, Harry Potter (The terrible new one which I don't even know *why* I play it...), Klocki, Interlocked, Nonobot, Decrypto.

And I still have space for a LOT more games.... And yes, I do play them all.

Reactions: Samster
On my phone:

- Riptide GP
- Plants Vs Zombies

On my 64 GB iPad.. too many to list :panda: but I mostly only play Jetpack Joyride these days when I play on it.

Ever played Clash Royale?

Ever played Clash Royale?

I personally cannot stand those types of facebook games. They're sole design purpose is to draw as much money as they can out of you.

I personally cannot stand those types of facebook games. They're sole design purpose is to draw as much money as they can out of you.

It's not a facebook game. It's from the creators of Boom beach and Clash of Clans.

Wait a min, facebook game? I personally do not have a facebook so I'm not sure if they are or are not.

It's not a facebook game. It's from the creators of Boom beach and Clash of Clans.

Wait a min, facebook game? I personally do not have a facebook so I'm not sure if they are or are not.

Those type of games stemmed from facebook mostly, then just moved over to mobile. The "casual" games like that all have the same pay-to-win mechanics, waiting mechanics, and since that all really started on facebook games (where all the main ones came about from) I just use that as an umbrella term for them.

i have
fire emblem heroes

granblue fantasy: a gacha RPG which it suprised me how complex can be things, the story at the start can be boring, i recomment instead seeing the anime and skip the story of the first 4 islands of the game

shadowverse : a trading card game, simmilar to heartstone but i find shadowverse a very better game, specially because shadowverse gives you card more often, basicallly at the starts they give you 10 packs of every expansion, that means 80 cards per expansion, it also have an insteresting story mode for all characters

housamo/tokyo afterschool summoners: it got my attention because is marketed to gay male players (and gilrs who like "things between men") and is not a tipical visual novel where the only objetive is to talk with other guys and get NSFW scenes(housamo is SFW altrough a lot of fanwork isnt, so have that in mind, but thats a thing that happens with every fandom)

the story is insteresting,some of it reminds me to SMT , specially devil survivor because the history is about a app that make a "virtual reality" where you can battle other app players and and the end the physical damage is fixed , so there is no reason to not kill people in the game, however, the possible mental trauma cannot be fixed and if there is a bug during the battle....well, bad thing happen

and chapter 4 made me cry , with a female character, wich surpised me because being a game for gay male people, i thougth it would focus only in male characters

Pokémon Go
Ingress
The Sims Freeplay
Need for Speed: No Limits

I only have idol gatcha games on my mobile:
  1. BanG Dream! Girls Band Party
  2. Idolm@ster Million Live: Theatre Days
My playstyle is more casual. I don't tier for events - in GBP, for example, I just play until I get the event card. I'm also 100% F2P.

Well, i just got GALAK-Z: variant M but i think it is the same as Variant S but Variant M is for Mobile and S is for Switch. I was kinda hoping they would be different, but i guess not. The original was good, so maybe they are good too.

I have a ton of games on my phone, so ill just recommend one i really like: full of stars. Its excellent and reminds me of star fox 64 but a bit simpler and with text based interactions between levels. Controls take a little getting used to, but they make it feel more like your piloting something out of this world. Story is good. The main complaint i saw in reviews is how big micro transactions are, but i love the way it is, as it limits your ability progression till you have accomplished certain tasks, and getting upgrades requires strategy, like: “should i get this upgrade, or should i go for the end?” Its hard to explain so go ahead and try it.

Fire Emblem Heroes
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Geometry Dash
Rayman Adventures
Getting Over It
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Super Mario Run
Hello Neighbor (beta version)
Hello Neighbor (pre order)
FNAF Sister Location
FNAF 2
Fortnite
DOOORS

I just recently got this IPad about a month or two ago, so I don’t have too many yet. But, I am working on it.

Amon Amarth - Metal band made a game, platform type thing . Seemed interesting. Should probably play it. Quite like their music.
Fallout:Shelter - Highly addicting, and quite fun.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - quite enjoy this.
Fire Emblem Heroes - Good game, not played it for ages, but usually do the daily summoning.
Pokemon Go - Be good if it didn't drain the battery so fast.
Pokemon Shuffle - An ok puzzle game.
Candy Crush - what is it about that that keeps me playing it... never paid micro-transactions for any game.
Super Mario Run - Bought the full version when it was on sale
Shin Megami Tensei - not played yet
Sword art online - not played yet
Harry Potter - Not massively interested, but had to get it cos I love the books and films.
Simon's cat treats ( animated cat on YouTube ) - puzzle match game, because why not.

Reactions: Marc
on My iPhone 5c (8GB), I have:

-Fruit Ninja
-Subway Surfers
-Temple Run
-Clumsy Ninja
-Super Mario Run
-Choices: Stories you play

Can't really download too many because of the low memory. ;;

Reactions: Marc
Finding a good mobile game has litterly bein the hardest thing for me lol i cant find a decent one ever i look multiple times a day everyday xD

At the moment, Adventure Llama, Super Mario Run, QuizUp, FIFA Companion and Dx2 (which I downloaded in order to complete a task here on NintenPedia and am absolutely loving)

Have any of you ever tried this cool game called My Singing Monsters?

Back