What games do you think need or deserve a remake on 3DS/WiiU?

• Thread starter TheBrickstr
  • Start date
TheBrickstr

TheBrickstr

No games shall remain unplayed.
Towns Folk
Note: Anything before Wii (DS,GC) is fine. Arcade, Xbox and PlayStation games are allowed as long as its not an exclusive license (Halo,LBP) also no games that already have remakes (Mario 64) :woot:

I think Super Mario Sunshine would be a great HD remake. It was definitely one of the greatest games of the Gamecube generation. It would be amazing if they could somehow make a 3DS version of Super Mario Sunshine that was true to the original. If not a remake, it surely deserves a sequel or at least a spiritual successor. I'd also like to see a remake of I-Ninja or Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. Those games aren't as well known, but I think they could really work well on the Wii U.

Reactions: Blue Knight
I was wondering if they would make a port of Kirby's Epic Yarn to 3DS, because I'd like to play this sweet game on handheld. Even though it was technically a Wii game, other Wii games are ported to 3DS first (Donkey Kong Country Returns and Xenoblade Chronicles says hi), so I hope they'll port it to 3DS if possible.

Obviously my choice is let's see ... Ahh maybe mariokart ,the old one-but I forgot it's name . And also Pokemon gold

Well, hm, theres so many choices, but i suppose...

MOTHER3 MOTHER 3 MOTHER 3 MOTHER 3
Sorry XD

The Earthbound series deserve one ;-;

Super Mario Sunshine in HD would be a real killer.

Golden Sun series, imagine dem visuals and crazy attacks in 3D, or freaking HD :eek:

Note: Anything before Wii (DS,GC) is fine. Arcade, Xbox and PlayStation games are allowed as long as its not an exclusive license (Halo,LBP) also no games that already have remakes (Mario 64) :woot:
i would have to say the legend of zelda links awakening for the 3ds. it can probably run on the same engine as a link between worlds/triforce heros and it will be a game ill 100% want to buy.Links awakening 3d would be a big success with its original crazy links dreams story and that quality nintendo advertising it should get the fans of the game and newbies to fork over their money for sure.

A Golden Sun remake would be awesome.

Also....a BANJO KOZOOIE REMAKE!

ikr

The former would be love and life.

The latter is literally impossible, as Nintendo doesn't have the license for it, Rare was bought by Microsoft which is kinda sorta Nintendo's competition.

RIP

Obviously my choice is let's see ... Ahh maybe mariokart ,the old one-but I forgot it's name . And also Pokemon gold
Pokemon gold already has a remake
The former would be love and life.

The latter is literally impossible, as Nintendo doesn't have the license for it, Rare was bought by Microsoft which is kinda sorta Nintendo's competition.

RIP
Nintendo is able to get rare games on thier handhelds but not their consoles look at diddy Kong racing remake or viva pinata

Pokemon gold already has a remake

Nintendo is able to get rare games on thier handhelds but not their consoles look at diddy Kong racing remake or viva pinata
Diddy Kong is Nintendo's property, as is everything Rare made regarding Donkey Kong, it's their intellectual property

Diddy Kong is Nintendo's property, as is everything Rare made regarding Donkey Kong, it's their intellectual property
What about viva pinata, banjo pilot, and banjo-kazooie Grunty's Revenge all of which released on Nintendo handhelds after Microsoft bought Rare

I think that earthbound and pokemon snap should get a remake

Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Skyward Sword are a few that I'd like to see. I know that SM64 got a version that was on the DS but I'd love to see it on 3DS or Wii U as a 3D/HD remaster. Skyward Sword would be really fun to see get a HD remake, but it seems unlikely that it'll be on the Wii U since the NX is coming and Wii U games are kind of drying up. Super Mario Sunshine would be really amazing to see in 1080p/60FPS. The Pokemon GameCube games would be really cool (Colloseum/XD Gale of Darkness). Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Golden sun deserves a remake because of the awesomeness. (just increase the difficulty because that game was way to easy)
Maybe the world ends with you. I say maybe because it is awesome already but if it was in 3d it probably would be amazing. (just remember about us left handers and keep the letter buttons available to use)

Reactions: Blue Knight
no please, better new games

Earthbound and Starfy.

also no games that already have remakes
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario Advance 4
paper mario ttyd remake. even FREAKING CHANGE.ORG wants it

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Reactions: Shin and Blue Knight
Back