What games do you think need or deserve a remake on 3DS/WiiU?

• Thread starter TheBrickstr
  • Start date
I think that earthbound and pokemon snap should get a remake
/sequal for the wii u 3ds

3d color!!!!! and Iron combat

I feel like Pokémon TCG deserves a re-make. The first one was actually a lot of fun but has a lot of things which could be easily fixed.

You guys stole all of my ideas Lol ,but I think a Pokemon Collosuem and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness like another remake should be for the Alola Region since we need to catch up on the story of Zygarde and game like Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Revolution because it will be boring ,but if it online battles I will buy it also we should get a game like Pokemon Colloseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness because the Wii came out and now we have a Wii U so I hope we get one for the Nintendo NX it would be really cool what do you guys think.

I want a Spongebob Battle for bikini bottom remake so it will look better, maybe get a map system, maybe get glove world, a vita or 3ds port and if it sold well maybe Activision will let heavy iron studios make more spongebob games

I would personally love to see an HD remake of Mario Sunshine or Skyward Sword, but with the WiiU entering the end of its production cycle, it seems more likely that such remakes would be for the Switch instead. In fact, Nintendo has already stated that BoTW was the last first party game for the WiiU.

Back