Virtual Console What games do you want on the virtual console?

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date
I just checked the eshop super Mario rpg and Xenoblade Chronicles are not there
wiiu or 3ds
also check wii shop

wiiu or 3ds
also check wii shop
The Wii u eshop. plus There are no more prepaid cards for the wii shop so I can't get super mario rpg and I also can't get Xenoblade Chronicles because I don't have a new 3ds

The Wii u eshop. plus There are no more prepaid cards for the wii shop so I can't get super mario rpg and I also can't get Xenoblade Chronicles because I don't have a new 3ds
Dude you buy the Wii points digitally, and quit whining I was right

The prepaid cards for the Wii Shop Channel have been replaced with the eShop cards - you can simply use an eShop card to obtain Wii Points

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I would love if they put DS games on the 3DS eshop and I really want Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside story on the wii u eshop!

I would love if they put DS games on the 3DS eshop and I really want Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside story on the wii u eshop!
They do have DS games on Virtual console.

I really want for Nintendo to release GameCube games already :p

If they do, I'd really love for the original Animal Crossing to be released, as well as Chibi-Robo and Pokemon Colosseum. There are lots of GameCube games I'd like to have but could never get cheap at the time, and I don't have the money or the will to spend over a $100 for the titles.. I'm just thankful I found all the ones I have..

While it's seeming more and more likely I would also really like Mother 3 to be released. I played the Fan dub of it, and I generally have a rule of not emulating games except under certain circumstances, so I'd like to amend my emulating it by purchasing it when it comes out. I can also then play it a second time! :p It's an amazing game I suggest you all get it if it gets released.

I would love to see Starfy form the DS be put on the Virtual Console, but I'm not sure if that is a possibility due to the game being owned by Tose. Another game I would like to see ported would be any of the console series animal crossing games, as the WiiU is currently lacking in that aspect.

I want Mario Sunshine to come out for Virtual Console along with Pokemon Colloseum or Pokemon XD Gale of darkness to realize just like many old PlayStation 2 games came out for it I think Nintendo should bring back the old ones for sale again there are a lot of games I want to see in VC and Mario Kart double dash would be the best VC game for the GameCube if it was to launch for the Wii U or Nintendo Switch. I believe Mario Galaxy and Mario Galaxy 2 came out for the Wii U after many people bought it from the past maybe should include VC and My Nintendo should update regularly there are no games except The Legend of Zelda Picross nobody likes it and Flipnote is cheap too I don't think people use these anymore of course Europe has a lot of VC games available in their region and we didn't it's kind of unfair hopefully we get real games in the future and not discounts or themes.

Alpha Sapphire

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the ds rythm heaven. That is a good game that i missed. I have the wii one, but the touch inputs in the part of the game i played (thanks to the demos on the Nintendo channel) were great and very engaging, though either control scheme is good (buttons or touch)

Back