• Thread starter Asriel_Dreemurr629
  • Start date
Asriel_Dreemurr629

Asriel_Dreemurr629

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Some thing like a youtube horror vido or anything you can show us

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched people play scary games, but I don’t think that is what you mean.
Don’t hug me im scared is very scary, but not in the “ahh thats scary” kind of way but the “I don’t want to be here anymore” way.

Nvm I guess you really like watching people play horror games

I know its not a horror vido but its about something scary

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed my mind I don't have a video to post.

Anything I would post would ban me. So sorry. ;p

Reactions: 2071 and Aura Knight
Okay maybe just one...

Man, DHMIS is awesome. Just so well made.

I wont post links to it here because even though it's not "bad" is just quite unsettling, but Salad Fingers. I love anything David Firth has made though, as they're all pretty creepy from Salad fingers, to Spoilsbury Toast boy to all sorts.

Also I don't think DanTDM videos should be counted as scary since he acts a lot in the videos. But eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Additional note: If you want a proper review/analysis of DHMIS, go look up YoutubeExplained's video about it. Vince explains it much better then MatPat, and doesn't milk the subject for more videos and more money.... And he needs more love <3

When I was younger everytime I used to go to my family’s house I would always tell my cousins to watch scary videos of course I don’t want to state them because I don’t want to get banned one time I saw something and it was really scary so now I stop watching that type of stuff imo it’s best to not watch scary stuff because it gets inside your head and you keep thinking about it ,so it’s best not do that type of stuff.

Frik i cannot deside if this actually scares me or not. I think i know the name jordan underneath though.

Frik i cannot deside if this actually scares me or not. I think i know the name jordan underneath though.

Hope you find your answer. I would've been scared but the puppetry was kinda cheesy. At best I'm a little creeped out.

I found this one when I was little and was really into finding glitches and shortcuts in Mario Kart Wii. It seems normal at first but then it jumpscares you a bit. I immediately turned it off. The image haunted me for years and still does.

Then months after I came across it again, not really remembering. I wasn't scared this time. Okay, I was.

And this is like the third time watching it. Oh my goodness this vid is more nolstalgic to me than Mario Kart Wii itself! Here's the video if you wanna see. Jumpscare is in there, watch out!

I found this one when I was little and was really into finding glitches and shortcuts in Mario Kart Wii. It seems normal at first but then it jumpscares you a bit. I immediately turned it off. The image haunted me for years and still does.

Then months after I came across it again, not really remembering. I wasn't scared this time. Okay, I was.

And this is like the third time watching it. Oh my goodness this vid is more nolstalgic to me than Mario Kart Wii itself! Here's the video if you wanna see. Jumpscare is in there, watch out!

Wow.. that was really stupid

Wow.. that was really stupid
I know! The young version of me was actually really scared of it. xD terrifying

the scaryest movie of all time is troll 2
NOTHING can exceed that movie in how scary it is,specially because its a very bad movie

NOTHING can exceed that movie in how scary it is,specially because its a very bad movie
Okay just how scary is it? What kind of scariness is it? I need answers :p

Ah, too scary! D:

Back