What if: Bing > Google

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
i do so hope that Google do not use the trillions of data it gather on every person in this world....
Google is watching us right now!!, if Google turn against us: WE'RE DOOOOOOOOMED, KUPO!!!!!!!!
We don't need to worry about that. I read an article about Google and while they do gather a lot of data on their users, it's only used to optimize searches. One of the company's informal seriously-taken mottos is, "Don't be evil." :giggle:

And even if they do turn against us (if we're in fantasyland/conspiracytheoryland), I think in Google vs. The World, the latter would win :p It would be close, though.

We don't need to worry about that. I read an article about Google and while they do gather a lot of data on their users, it's only used to optimize searches. One of the company's informal seriously-taken mottos is, "Don't be evil." :giggle:

And even if they do turn against us (if we're in fantasyland/conspiracytheoryland), I think in Google vs. The World, the latter would win :p It would be close, though.
for the world sake let's hope that's right, Kupo, but the more power you get; the most chance you get corrupted.

I think Bing would be better if it weren't named Bing. It would be so much more attractive if it was just like 'Microsoft Search' or something, and if they cared less about giving you ads as results.

Also, if you feel DuckDuckGo is missing something, you can customize everything, so it can look like Google and whatnot.

I think the only way Bing would get more popular than Google (which is better for the search results but worse because it's Google) if they would have named it Bang. Just think about it.:giggle:

I think the only way Bing would get more popular than Google (which is better for the search results but worse because it's Google) if they would have named it Bang. Just think about it.:giggle:
If you want to know something about somebody, you don't google them, you... yeah. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

If you want to know something about somebody, you don't google them, you... yeah. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
"Do you have an image of Gardevior for me?" "You know, let me just... Well you know how it ends :p

Bing being called Bang would certainly get people's attention. But either way, I would still use DuckDuckGo for any searches I actually care about. Bing would be my backup search engine, like Google is now.

Bing being called Bang would certainly get people's attention. But either way, I would still use DuckDuckGo for any searches I actually care about. Bing would be my backup search engine, like Google is now.
The last time I tried DuckDuckGo it pretty much did't work; irrelevant search results and no images without Google. That was a bit ore than a year ago, has it gotten any better?

Back