what is some good animes

• Thread starter Supergamer
  • Start date
Fairy Tail is very good. If you haven't heard of it, it's about a world of magic, and Guilds. In guilds magic users (Wizards) take on missions and earn 'Jewels'. The main character have very cool magic, and as you watch more and more types come. It's very good and funny, though the pervert, boob, and sex appeal jokes get old.

Reactions: Supergamer
Some good animes to watch are:
  • Angel Beats: a classic anime loved by most( if not all) that watch it, It is about a boy who awakens in an unknown place to discover he "dead", and cannot remember anything about himself other than his name, he joins a group of other people who have entered the afterlife, and in his path to recover his memories he encounters a lot an "angel" who during the first time they met she tried to kill him, and it generally progresses from there! A beautiful anime that covers a lot of genres of anime that you can think of, and the ending is so touching and sad it made even me cry ;-;
  • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: a wonderful anime about a guy called "Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata's school. One day, Mashiro Shiina—a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist—moves into Sakurasou." It is a very funny anime that also has a bit of drama and such, definitely a must-watch if you are into the comedy/ slightly ecchi genres of anime
  • Nagi no Asukara: an absolutely beautiful Romance/drama/fantasy anime about a small group of friends who live in an undersea village who go to school on land- You know what i'm not going to spoil this one, its just too good, you should go watch it <3

I've got some recommendations!

-Zankyou no Terror
Or 'Terror in Resonance'. This is a psychological anime that came out not too long ago in 2014. In this anime, the main characters are terrorist bombers in Japan. It's quite dark and gritty, and has some heart wrenching moments. Also, the art and the ost are both beautiful! So for that I really recommend it.

-Death Note
Another psychological anime. This is is one of those anime series that everyone has to watch. It's a pretty intellectual anime with complex characters and an interesting plot. It just goes to show that in a story, the protagonist isn't always the 'good guy' and the antagonist isn't always the 'bad guy'! :p

-Noragami
This is one of my favourite anime of all time! It's an action anime and so far, it only has one season, but it's getting a second season later on :3 There's hints of dark moments in this anime, but there's also really funny parts too. It's a bit like the show, 'soul eater' in the sense that some of the characters can 'magically' turn into weapons.

-Seraph of the End
It's an action/drama/supernatural anime that's airing right now! There's only a few episodes at the moment, but I can tell you that it's really good because of the manga ^^ It's got vampires, demons and a whole lot of action and epic fights! What more could you want? x3

If any of those don't suit your taste then here's some other good ones:
-Blue Exorcist
-Attack on Titan
-Zero no Tsukaima
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Fairy Tail
-Assassination Classroom
-Sword art Online
-Black Butler

Reactions: Supergamer, Ashkil and 3823
Try starting of with Death Note for Dark and supernatural animus. If you like Death Note I highly recommend trying Tokyo Ghouls it is very interesting! You could also try More popular ones like Sword Art Online which is really good, but gets weird at beggining of Season 2. You could also Try Attack On Titans, but beware there is a lot of Blood!

• Death Note
  • Vampire Knight
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Elfen Lied(This is a bit more gory)
  • Attack on Titan(Darker than the rest but it's good)
  • Sword Art Online
  • Black Rock Shooter
  • Pandora Hearts
  • Soul Eater
  • Darker Than Black
  • Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler)

Here are the animes I found best:
-Death Note
-Code Geass
-Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji Ultimate Survivor
- No Game No Life
- Fate/Zero
- Black Butler
- Sword Art Online (only season 1)
-One Piece
-Mirai Nikki

Animes you DONT have to see:
-Eiken
-Boku no Pico
-Euphoria
-School days

-Boku no Pico
Yes everyone should stay away from this anime.
Stay wELL away
You have been warned

Reactions: Supergamer and Troso
I recommend Fairy Tail and One piece, which are both similar to Full Metal. Everybody (On pedia at least) says to watch blah blah blah but almost never One Piece or Fairy Tail ;_; Both are really good and you should try both. One Piece is longer so you should be prepared :sneaky: Also, I read the Rave Master and (better one) Akame Ga Kill! I don't watch the anime because I have already started the Manga and the anime has less episodes :p

Back