what is the story behind animal crossing

• Thread starter riccool5573
  • Start date
riccool5573

riccool5573

GTA/COD god
Towns Folk
Well I know there ar many theories out there. But non of them are based on good evidence. Except for maybe the child abduction cult theorie. But anyway I want to know your opinion over what the story behind animal crossing is. So please leave your answered below.

Reactions: pipslug2002
Offical story? You're just a person moving to a new town. Theory though, I'd say it's a child abucting cult

This is the story:
You hire some people to kidnap the mayor because you want to rule his town. While you are going there you almost get caught by a person on a bus and almost forget who you are supposed to be. Once you go to the town, the people there celebrate, not knowing that they are about to be ruled by a ruthless dictator. After the first day you spend weeks gaining the trust of your villagers. You wait, then you strike! Any person you do not like in the town from now on you kick out. Digging pits next Dr to their house and shoving them are just some of the many ways you abuse your villagers. The old mayor somehow escapes and comes to your island on a boat seeking to rescue your town. Afraid, you kill him and and have his ship rower take you to his island hideout. There you go in and turn all of the mayor's daughters into mindless slaves. You catch bugs and fish and force sellers on your town to give you more money for them. Your assistant isabelle is the mastermind of all this. She organizes so called events in town like fireworks so that she can check up on the villagers.
But that's not all, new villagers move into your town unknowingly of the communism they will face
After many months you have abused your villagers so much they turn into mindless drones that give you free present all the time. You communicate with your dictator friends to get ideas for building a better communist nation and find more ways of amusement by doing things to your villagers.
This is the true story of animal crossing
Nintendo knows that we gamers will see the true meaning of this game

Reactions: King_DaDelDingo and pipslug2002
This is the true story guys! Really! I'm not not lying! 20 long years ago a baby named [insert name] was born. Her parents were so happy, it was their first child. The mother smiled at her child in the Hospital as a photographer looking man walked in. " Hello, I am here to take the baby's photo. Give her to me." He asked. The mother handed the Baby over. Then- Suddenly, The photographer jumped out of the hospital window with the baby and the parachute. Where he landed, there was parked a car, In which he entered and left. The baby was so new, It didn't even have a name yet. The Photographer Kidnapper smiled as he drove home. The Photographer Kidnapper wanted his own child, but could never get a wife, so he stole this one from the hospital. It was his dream to make his child a mayor of some city. So, The PK (photographer kidnapper ) sends his child [insert name] to a loser city with loser animals. He ensures that she's the mayor. '

This is true guys. xD

Reactions: pipslug2002 and Derplink_:3
This is the true story guys! Really! I'm not not lying! 20 long years ago a baby named [insert name] was born. Her parents were so happy, it was their first child. The mother smiled at her child in the Hospital as a photographer looking man walked in. " Hello, I am here to take the baby's photo. Give her to me." He asked. The mother handed the Baby over. Then- Suddenly, The photographer jumped out of the hospital window with the baby and the parachute. Where he landed, there was parked a car, In which he entered and left. The baby was so new, It didn't even have a name yet. The Photographer Kidnapper smiled as he drove home. The Photographer Kidnapper wanted his own child, but could never get a wife, so he stole this one from the hospital. It was his dream to make his child a mayor of some city. So, The PK (photographer kidnapper ) sends his child [insert name] to a loser city with loser animals. He ensures that she's the mayor. '

This is true guys. xD
It made me cry.:cry:

It's gonna be okay. *pats shoulder*
I'm trying to get over it.:cry: It's just so sad my heart couldn't stand the drama.:cry:

Real Story:
You move to a town with nice people because all your neighbours in the human world are jerks
The End.

Reactions: Mr.Panda and pipslug2002
Well thats is a very ... interesting theory

Once upon a time there lived an axe-wielding madman in an unnamed village. The world does not have much demand for an axe-wielding madman, so he was broke. Turns out Tom Nook robbed him of his inheritance when he was a child. The villager moves to Tom Nook's town.

In Wild World, he works his way up, always scheming for revenge against Tom Nook, who does not know his true identity but still taxes him to heck. In New Leaf, the crazy villager takes over as mayor. Finally, he has the platform from which to take his revenge!

In the as-of-yet-unreleased Animal Crossing: Homeless Horror, the villager banishes Tom Nook from the town. But now Tom Nook returns illegally using a fake passport and is going to get his own back. Each night, of which every night is stormy with flashes of lightning, he stands and watches the villager-mayor from the window like a demon in a horror movie.

The only question is who will strike first...

Reactions: 4362, pipslug2002 and 3823
Real Story:
You move to a town with nice people because all your neighbours in the human world are jerks
The End.
That was beautiful. ;_;

It was during the dawn of a massive war that a baby was born, your character. He/She was born into a war between man and animals, the animals were sick and tired of being killed and used for various human luxuries like tasty foods or clothes. So they revolted. And man was losing the war horribly.

Your character and their family was sadden by this, they felt horrible about how the animals felt and wanted them to know that not all humans were like that, that many loved animals and cared for them. So when your character came of age they were sent off to journey around the world spreading word about the kindness of humans toward animals. They happen upon the animal village and they decide to stay there and live and work with the animals to build up their trust over the humans. (Original Animal Crossing)

Many years pass and the animals still don't trust the humans so your character is the great grandchild of the one from the first AC and following in the footsteps of their great grandparents they proceed to journey around and spread the same news of man and animal as friends, they also live in the Animal Village that they find and work and live along side the animals. (Wild World)

Alas, the animals are still untrusting, though some have come around to start fixing the bonds. Your character is now the great great grandchild and the wars are dying down, but some still don't trust humans. Your character goes, again to yet another Animal Village and follows in the footsteps of those before him her. (City Folk)

The animals and the humans end the Fang and Fist War, and form a treaty. The humans and animals agree to only eat fruit and turnips, they can make desserts but the animals will have to be okay with it or given some of the food. Your character is the great great great grandchild, and they are the one who won the trust and love of the animals, they were even elected to be mayor! They overthrew the old mayor, who was responsible for the wars and the animals and man are now on good terms.
(New Leaf)

Theory came to me when I noticed the animals only ate fruits and turnips, that many animals are mean, Tortimer is the only mayor and they never mention another. The parents send you a letter saying how proud of you they are for going off.

K.K. doesn't charge for his songs, and how he is, also traveling spreading music which brings people together. And why Redd sales knock off stuff!

Abnimal crossing cant be linked to real life cuz in that game, we were, we are and we will remain the only human. Just like electricity can't flow through a piece of wood.

(people don't seem to understand this i guess :p)

You've traveled from a distant land to an area inhabited by not-so-wild animals. That's all :p

But that's just my theory, my Simple theory, thanks for looking ;) :p

All I know is that you move into some town and then the animals make you mayor ? Well that's all I can say so far when I used play the game . Those are some wild theories that you guys are making :eek: . What is this ? A some sort of place where you put some horror theories ? Especially Spinnerweb's one D:

Story behind animal crossing?well you move in a town with animals who can speak .
In ac is no story its just a game to relax.^^

This may be very farfetched and overly used but I think animal crossing is a kidnapping! Have you ever realized how in the first games you just get dropped into a city NO QUESTIONS ASKED and are just suddenly in dept? The animals never let you leave and you never seem to get out of your dept, and then besides that there's also no real objective of the game... but then New leaf came out and now your mayor! Yipee, but this may just be a running away, your mother sends you post cards which you cannot respond to, and again you just get dropped in here by a random cat fellow, its a farfetched ovr used theory but hey, you never know

Reactions: 18
This may be very farfetched and overly used but I think animal crossing is a kidnapping! Have you ever realized how in the first games you just get dropped into a city NO QUESTIONS ASKED and are just suddenly in dept? The animals never let you leave and you never seem to get out of your dept, and then besides that there's also no real objective of the game... but then New leaf came out and now your mayor! Yipee, but this may just be a running away, your mother sends you post cards which you cannot respond to, and again you just get dropped in here by a random cat fellow, its a farfetched ovr used theory but hey, you never know
The truth it out, people! :eek:
:p I still think it's a horror story as mentioned before though.

Well, there is not much of a storyline to the Animal Crossing series, however there is a way to relate to these games in real life. A child grows into an adult, moves out of where he or she lived prior to the move. The new adult gets a job and makes money. He or she pays off house debts in order to expand the living space. They make new friends, as well as enemies and travels the world to acomplish great things. It follows us through the phases of our lives, similar to the poem The Seven Ages of Man. It is like a time line of how people grow and change over time.

An animal crosser crosses against an unknown land. They find a person who helps them out and gives them a place to live. The animal crosser has no where to live so he?she had to accept. In the new land, he can meet new people and interact with friends. It really made him want to live here. He spreads the word to evreyone so new people come. Good theory?

Back