What is your current level in Shin Megami Tensei IV?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
That's what I love about SMT since you don't really have to rely to your current level (not that I despise grinding, but it's more challenging to). Strategy is more important, especially blocking/repelling enemy's skills. I challenge myself to not get any party died when battling with bosses, so everyone would get exp. If someone dies at the end of the battle, I load my latest save file.

Reactions: RealTalk95
agreeed.. i did that since my first playthrough!
but its just pure annoying when after the boss kills one of my demons, then OHKO-ed by my other demons :mad:

welll SMT IV is quite a challeng compared to other SMT games, since one's luck play a great part in the game, boss not spamming megidolaon, finishing a high level boss with lower level party; especially the special mission one, etc.
But if we did finish the challenges, the game just turns into pure awesomeness :rolleyes:

On this play through I am only level 54 I am on the last quest. I feel like that is a pretty low level. I agree with @dwikrid also if you are good with your strategy in the game grinding can be avoided.

I'm starting the 3rd cycle, trying to get Neutral/Chaos route.
@RealTalk95, do you play with Compendium? I mean, it's easy to do quest in that level when you have overpowered skill (Severe Elemental Skill, Megidolaon, Debilitate, Luster Candy, etc). On my 1st cycle, I reached Level 93 and on 2nd cycle, Level 69. But I didn't tweak the skill from previous Compendium.

Nope

I'm only at lv.13, I just bought the game.

I started playing SMT4 again (got the law route this time) and I'm currently level 75. In my save where I'm aiming for the chaos route (which I doubt I'd beat anytime soon due to poor stat investing), I'm level 80.

I'm at level 61 at the moment . I've been working on leveling and fusing demons for a while cause I want to get some of the best demons that I like. Right now I to where you go into other versions on Tokyo and back to the present looking for where I have to go next after I finish all the side quest for the areas.

Back