What is your favorite character to use on Mario kart

• Thread starter kylemille220
  • Start date
kylemille220

kylemille220

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
my favorite is toad because toad is a awesome character

Well, since I currently only have Mario Kart 7, I'll choose one from there and my pick is Shy Guy! That Guy is awesome, cool and has a really funny voice! I just love using him and I haven't used another since a couple of thousands races back, when I was using Donkey Kong! Anyway, Shy Guy not only has great looks, he can make tons of cool kart combinations, while lacking only in weight, which is useless when you are far ahead in the first place thanks to his maxed Speed, Acceleration and Off-Road stats! And while I say lacking in weight, it's just slightly bellow average, so it's not even that big a drawback!

I often pick up Yoshi, because... I don't know? He does weird sounds and I like that ._.

I like to pick up Daisy or Peach too, because I enjoy playing as a female character as well.

I guess I'm not really strategic in what I do ^^'

I like yoshi because he looks cool and his karts look killer. Whenever I play this with my family they always want to play with yoshi because they think he is an op character because I always win. I really only use yoshi with exceptions with playing with bowser for maybe 1 or 2 rounds. That's my favorite character to use inario karts.

I've always chose Yoshi from the beginning of time \o/

Donkey Kong. xDD

My favorite character to use is toad because I think he is a fun and unique character to play with even with the classics. I also love his kart design in Mario Kart DS because it looks cute and creative. He also has an awesome voice.

uper Mario Kart - Toad

Mario Kart 64 - Toad

Mario Kart: Super Circuit - Toad

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr. (The Bowser Shell and Giant Banana Peel items were very common and extremely detrimental, so it made for an amazing combo. Not in the lead? Bowser Shells wreck life. In the lead? You get nothing but Giant Banana Peels to ruin lives behind you.)

Mario Kart DS - I didn't play enough to main anyone...

Mario Kart 7 - Honey Queen, all the way...

Mario Kart 8 - I plan to main Roy.

It's a tie between Yoshi dry bones and shy guy since they are all amazing, awesome designed, and I just like the color scheme of their vehicles

Link. All the Way through the whole game. can't get tired of him.

uper Mario Kart - Toad

Mario Kart 64 - Toad

Mario Kart: Super Circuit - Toad

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr. (The Bowser Shell and Giant Banana Peel items were very common and extremely detrimental, so it made for an amazing combo. Not in the lead? Bowser Shells wreck life. In the lead? You get nothing but Giant Banana Peels to ruin lives behind you.)

Mario Kart DS - I didn't play enough to main anyone...

Mario Kart 7 - Honey Queen, all the way...

Mario Kart 8 - I plan to main Roy.
When you said you plan on maining Roy, I thought you meant Roy from fire emblem, and I was like "woah dlc pack 3". But really in Mario kart 7 I constantly switch between two characters, bowser and Luigi, bowser for easy and mainly air/land courses, and I use Luigi for the water courses and the ones that require sharp turns or are just really hard due to obstacles. In Mario kart 8 I only use Luigi due to there being harder turns in my opinion, and I got one of those Luigi toys from my cousin (the MK8 ones from McDonalds) and I use it as a lucky charm of sorts.

I have to say Yoshi hehe. Yoshi has always been my favorite Mario character, whether it was Mario Kart, Mario Party, or heck, even in the Super Smash Bros. series he is the best Mario-related character. Not to mention, he is a medium character, the best kind for me. I love yoshi, he is my favorite character and he is pretty fast. I always win with yoshi. The other character I secondly use is tomboy daisy ^^

Mine is my mii character kevin and I have over 10 000 vr online points

I like yoshi the most. He does those... weird sounds, and I like him in general in almost every Mario game.
And being able to chose your yoshis color in Mario Kart 8 makes it even better.

I think metal Mario is

I usually don't care who I pick, but it is often Luigi or my own Mii.
Since the DLC was out, I also choose Link or Tanoki Mario sometimes.

I wish I had all the suits for the Mii unlocked, the Captain Falcon one looks cool.

Regarding the original characters from mario kart 8, I always play as bowser or Donkey kong. I like them because they are heavy characters and they can crash their fellows with a simple touch. Regarding the dlc, I would go for tanoki mario, I love playing with him and I also love his car!

Mario Kart 7:Mii

Mario Kart 8:Gold Mario

I really love Mario Kart!
From the first to the last.

this is my first post on the post challenge >.>
I mainly use if there isn't a mii selection dry bones. I don't know why but I find it cute a dead corpse of a turtle being reanimated and getting to race! (kinda disturbing actually >.>) if I can't play a dry bones I play Luigi! I personally think Luigi is the better one of the brothers.

Depending on the Mario Kart I'm playing, my favorite character will vary. In MKDS it's Peach, in MKW - Diddy Kong, MK7 - Wiggler, and in MK8 it's Pink Gold Peach. Dunno why they're all different, but I'm just glad I didn't succumb to using Funky Kong or Metal Mario like everyone else lol.

Back