Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart 7 character.

• Thread starter 3dslikegame
  • Start date

3dslikegame

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Hi everyone, here I am again.
I wonder what your favorite Mario Kart 7 pergonage?
My favorite Mario Kart 7 pergonage MII is my character and Silver Mario.
What is yours?

Reactions: kaleb21
I am betueen 2:Mario and Mii charackter

Mii and Rosalina because she jumps in her seat when her car jumps. That shows that she's not afraid of breaking her atlas vertebra like everyone else. :cat:

I like driving as my Mii, Bowser Jr, Lemmy, and Yoshi! My Mii because it's me driving the kart, before I liked being normal suit, but after I got Link and Samus for Christmas, the Hylian and Varia suits are pretty cool. Bowser Jr. because he's one of my favorite Mario characters. Lemmy because I need to play as a Koopalings. And Yoshi because he's my favorite Mario character.

I love SHY GUY! He's so adorable and he makes funny little noises... And as for those I hate... Toad, Lakitu, Koopa Troopa. I am convinced those three are out to get me...

I use Metal Mario because I succumb to peer pressure huh

I like driving as any character but sometimes I don't like their karts overall I would say the classic shy guy since the dude is just normal not all that popular and is the only racer I used when I linked up to play Mario kart with my friend.

I choose my character depending at his weight
But normally I choose, Yoshi or Metal Mario

I am my favorite character ! but I also play a lot with Luigi because he's number 1 !

Lol just because they don't have Waluigi

Lol just because they don't have Waluigi
since Waluigi is the opposite of Luigi he would be Number -1 ;)

since Waluigi is the opposite of Luigi he would be Number -1 ;)
Yeah but he say always he is the number 1 so lol

Reactions: Kryce
I think they are all great, or at least most of them! Anyway there is always a character you tend to choose more frecuently, and to me that one is Bowser! I really like how the 3d graphics make its spikes on its green back shell get out of the screen while playing!

My favorite charactor is toad because hes good with the bolt buggy and standard wheels also super glider

metal mario

I like using Bowser with Sports Bike, Utra Slim and Bowser glider. (haha) I also occasionally use Link's Master cycle ( Is that what it's called?) Occasionally. I love using heavy characters cause they have more speed and can knock people off >:]

Luigi and Mii are my favorites :)

Rosalina is my favorite. For every game she keeps appearing in, she will always be my favorite character in that game. This was her first playable appearance, and I was completely hype when I unlocked her. I'm glad she's getting attention, and I hope she continues to be in future games ^.^

Daisy, because she's cute! haha
but I play better with her on WiiU... on 3DS I play better with Yoshi! xD

hey guys my favorite character is toad and koopa
:)

Back