What is your favorite Nintendo Game of all time?

• Thread starter GiantSlayer321
  • Start date
GiantSlayer321

GiantSlayer321

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
There are many Memorable games that I've played that are from Nintendo.

My favorite Nintendo game of all time is Earthbound.This game holds a special place in my childhood because it was the very first game I played and it got me into playing videogames(mostly RPGs).Unfortunatly my N64 stopped working,so I couldn't play it anymore.Fortunatly the game was released for virtual console on wii u.

So I was wondering what are other people's favorite Nintendo game.So what is your favorite Nintendo Game of all time?

My favorite Nintendo game of all time would have to be Ocarina of Time for the N64. I have an endlist list of reasons why I love this game, but it really hit me at a time in my childhood that made it very significant to me. This game really embodies my childhood and what I love of it, but it still manages to hold up today (and I'm not just talking about the 3DS remake). But this game has one of the best videogame soundtracks there is. I mean just take the time to listen to Gerudo Valley, Zelda's lullaby, Hyrule Field, Lost Woods, Kakariko Village the music really consumes you, heck even the title music give me chills before the quest selection. But this game was revolutionary from a technology standpoint, but also in that it really had a detailed plot and there were characters that you could talk to and go around and interact with. This game just had so much life, and emotion and was one of the first to feel that way.

Reactions: Knight
I have many favorite games today but one of my first ever favorite one was The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past and Four Swords . A Link to the past was a very fun and challenging game and I loved the music and dungeons but the greatest was 4 Swords because of its Multiplayer function. Though I like it more now on the anniversary edition

It's hard to say, but I think Mario Kart 8 is the best game ever, but Star Fox 64 was really epic. Anyway, it's hard to decide it, Nintendo is pretty amazing.

Definetly kid icarus uprising for the 3ds. Its both .y favorote nintendo and 3ds game of all time. The narrative story ks really good and the graphics are one of the best on the 3ds. The controls are actually really good and there are a whopping 240 achievments you can get and so much weapon variety in the game.

I'd say any Legend of Zelda or Pokemon game. I am a huge fan of action-RPG and Action-adventure games, and The Legend of Zelda and Pokemon games boast exactly that.
I'd say Super Smash Bros. would come a close second, as I have played it ever since the Melee version came out on the Gamecube. So many arguments and bets on who gets to be P1, and so much shouting. Aaah, the childhood :cat:

Yeah, all the Zelda's games rockz! xD

Easily Xenoblade Chronicles, I enjoyed playing it much more than any other game I've played before. I loved the story, the gameplay, the soundtrack, the exploration, the characters, just about everything. I doubt I'll ever find a game I love as much as this one again.

That is a very tough question to answer. I am a big fan of the legend of Zelda games and the Pokémon game.I also play my fair share of Mario games and just general other games that look fun that I find in stores.but one of my favorite games would definitely be Zelda majora's mask. I really like how it differs from all the other games, it only has four major dungeons and you replay the same three days over and over again. It has a lot more after game content with collecting all the mass and making everyone happy in the bomber's notebook.

I favorite Nintendo game is Super Mario 3d land for 3ds. That game is awesome. Super Mario 3d land is also a very colorful game. It is also a very creative game to play. I could play super mario 3d land for hours and hours. I suggest this game to anybody who is a fan of Mario.

The game I pick is the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, that game messed with my feelings. It was the first game to do that, from making me feel excited, to angry, even to point where I started to feel like crying. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is my all time favorite.

The best Nintendo game I ever played was Super Mario 3D Land. I love me a Mario game. But this one is without a doubt the best one I ever played because I do get the sense that it's trying to be same platforming Mario is known for while putting the game is a 3D perspective.

I really like lot of games but i mine favourite game is -

Pokemon alpha sapphire is my favourite game of all the time as pokemon emerald was very first game i played and completed .There is not much difference between the story of pokemon alpha sapphire and emrald .
i love the graphics of this game ,i have spend more 600 hours on playing this game.

Ugh, that's a rough one. It's definitely going to be a Zelda title, that's for sure. My first Zelda game I ever played was Ocarina of Time which was pre-downloaded on the Wii we bought used. I then got Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past. I think my favorite Zelda title ever has to be Majora's Mask 3D. Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda title, and with those amped-up graphics and 3D mode, I love the game even more. The 3DS really gives that game the extra "Umph!" that brings it to life.

There are many Memorable games that I've played that are from Nintendo.

My favorite Nintendo game of all time is Earthbound.This game holds a special place in my childhood because it was the very first game I played and it got me into playing videogames(mostly RPGs).Unfortunatly my N64 stopped working,so I couldn't play it anymore.Fortunatly the game was released for virtual console on wii u.

So I was wondering what are other people's favorite Nintendo game.So what is your favorite Nintendo Game of all time?

Xenoblade Chronicles. Period.

My favorite was Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire / Pokemon Silver / Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explores of Sky. I liked the Mystery Dungeon because it has a lot of plot, with Pokemons (Not sure if it's a Nintendo game, I think it was Game Freak and another company, but still the Pokemon Company product, the company is GameFreak and Nintendo), I liked Pinball because it's just fun and Pokemon Silver because it's SO NOSTALGIC!!

Ocarina of Time, Earthbound, Solstice ... hard to say, so many amazing games.

Fighting: Smash Ultimate
Platformer: Donkey Kong Country
Puzzle: Tetris
RPG: Pokémon White
Shooter: Kid Icarus Uprising
And out of these I'd say my favorite is Pokémon White. It was the game I used to play most online and with my friends in local play and it introduced the Wing items that boosted your Pokémon's EVs making me form those any time I wanted to get EVs without battling and then IVs were still hard to get, but it didn't matter because probably no one cared for IVs and Showdown can never replace it because it was the best story of any Pokémon game next to the GCN titles. Leveling to 100 was easy too compared to Gen 4.

Super Mario and Pokemon for sure. The classics!

Normally, I would say Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, but since you’re asking for my favorite Nintendo game, I’ll put a different answer, cause Sonic is from SEGA, lol

My favorite Nintendo game would have to be The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D. I sadly never got to experience the original N64 version (for many reasons), so it was a thrill when they announced a remake for the game. I instantly went and purchased it as soon as I could get my hands on it, and it was all over from there. :p

Reactions: Duffy
Back