• Start date

What is your favourite pokemon? (1)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nathan200909

nathan200909

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Choose which is your favourite pokemon and talk about them in the comments section.

Reactions: Marc
They're like 760 pokémons and we can only choose 7? :D

I will vote Squirtle in this case then.

there is going to be a poll every week:)

My favorite out of those is Shiftry! :D

I'll have to go with Mudkip because It was my second choice in Pokemon Emerald, one of the best Pokemon game ever created.

I'll have to go with Mudkip because It was my second choice in Pokemon Emerald, one of the best Pokemon game ever created.
cool, I loved pokemon emerald and loved the pokeradar(It helped me get loads of shinies!:woot:)

BTW I use random.org to choose the pokemon

Gengar :)

Luvdisc its so cute !!! I like Luvdisc :)

I'm going with Mudkip from that list. It's the starter I chose in Pokemon Sapphire.

I'm going with Mudkip from that list. It's the starter I chose in Pokemon Sapphire.
Sweet, I also loved mudkip and it's evolutions. They were awesome in Pokemon emerald and will always be remembered.

Squirtle, because of the anime (Sqirtle Squad :3 )

Squirtle, because of the anime (Sqirtle Squad :3 )
First seasons of Pokémon are excellent... Now actual seasons are... bad.

First seasons of Pokémon are excellent... Now actual seasons are... bad.
It's also weird that whenever they travel to a new region, Ash's pikachu cant beat a level 5 pokemon. (I mean come on... that damn pikachu must be about level 100 by now, yet he cant beat a god-damn level 5 pokemon! Ugh)

It's also weird that whenever they travel to a new region, Ash's pikachu cant beat a level 5 pokemon. (I mean come on... that damn pikachu must be about level 100 by now, yet he cant beat a god-damn level 5 pokemon! Ugh)
Yeah that suck, and Ash to like his brains resets into the lame inexperience Ash,its annoying to be honest. Pikachu and Ash needs help.

I like Mudkip :3 It's little and adorable. Evolves into something amazing. lol Made Emerald fun~

Yeah that suck, and Ash to like his brains resets into the lame inexperience Ash,its annoying to be honest. Pikachu and Ash needs help.

They changed all the character unless Ash, and also, created regions just for the anime. They don't know how to make it longer...

At least we have a good Pokémon anime now based directly in Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow

That's where "Ash in comma " theory comes in... :D

That's where "Ash in comma " theory comes in... :D
Hmm, Ash needs help, looks like Pikachu have it also, their brains resets every new season

Back