What is your favorite Pokemon. (1)

• Thread starter nathan200909
  • Start date

What is your favourite pokemon? (1)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
actually pikachu died, or something xD

lol Ash is just a fail version of Red. He's gone through five regions (going on his sixth) and STILL hasn't won a pokemon league tournament. Not to mention he typically fails at evolving his pokemon......

lol Ash is just a fail version of Red. He's gone through five regions (going on his sixth) and STILL hasn't won a pokemon league tournament. Not to mention he typically fails at evolving his pokemon......

He isn't a fail version of Red. Ash isn't Red.

Ash is the anime counterpart of Red. That's what I mean by he's a version of Red...obviously they aren't the same person.

Oops... I meant to vote for Mudkip, not Noibat....

someone answer me this.....is it even possible to not liek mudkipz?! I mean..! I swear, there should have been a mudkipite or something so that mudkip didn't feel left out of the mega craze this gen :/

Ash is the anime counterpart of Red. That's what I mean by he's a version of Red...obviously they aren't the same person.
That's a great topic you brought up there, but Ash wasn't meant to be like Red in any way, so they are different, I haven't watch Pokemon: Origins as yet so I don't know the difference between the two characteristics.

That's a great topic you brought up there, but Ash wasn't meant to be like Red in any way, so they are different, I haven't watch Pokemon: Origins as yet so I don't know the difference between the two characteristics.
Well, for one thing Red doesn't oversleep like Ash does; he gets Charmander. Red only loses to his rival once, but becomes basically unbeatable ever since. Red even beat the elite four easily.

Well, for one thing Red doesn't oversleep like Ash does; he gets Charmander. Red only loses to his rival once, but becomes basically unbeatable ever since. Red even beat the elite four easily.
Yeah, Red sounds cooler than Ash, but I bet Ash will stay a favorite in some people's heart, mainly because it was Ash who we grown up with in the Pokemon series, Ash was cool in the Pokemon Advance season then sucked afterwards, I think, also he wasn't so bad in the Diamond and Pearl series either.

Yeah, Red sounds cooler than Ash, but I bet Ash will stay a favorite in some people's heart, mainly because it was Ash who we grown up with in the Pokemon series, Ash was cool in the Pokemon Advance season then sucked afterwards, I think, also he wasn't so bad in the Diamond and Pearl series either.
Yeah, there's only so much of Ash stupidity you can take before it becomes old and repetitive :p I mean, it used to be hilarious in the original seasons but then....

Reactions: Reece
thats why I like original season the best :p

thats why I like original season the best :p
Yup. By Advanced Gen you could tell it was declining too. I mean, seriously, Thunder Armor?!?! lololol

Definitely Heatron!

lol air balloon Heatran is actually pretty good. Flash Fire can definitely be an asset when you predict right

Definitely Heatron!
lol air balloon Heatran is actually pretty good. Flash Fire can definitely be an asset when you predict right

I don't like the design 0.0'

Since there is no charmander here I'll guess I'll have to choose mudkip I like all of mudkip evolutions their just really cool like charizard's !

Back