What is your favorite RPG game for the 3DS?

• Thread starter Drayer
  • Start date
Even through i've never played this game called xenoblade but i'm pretty sure that would be the best one i've played

Fantasy Life is an action-RPG where your class is called "Life". Everybody has a Life in this world, a "job" to do.
In FL, you can be a Paladin, a Hunter or even a Tailor. Each Life has different gameplay/objectives from another, like the Angler will catch fishes and the Blacksmith will make weapons, but what makes FL so special is that you can change your Life freely!
So each ability you get, you carry on for your next Life. If you were a Blacksmith and you've learned how to make weapons and armor, you can now be a Paladin and use that equipment in your adventures! :D
So, Fantasy Life is an Action-RPG mixed with many mini-games (like cooking and mining), quests (cut that tree, kill that monster), and you're free to decide your destiny. It can be an Animal Crossing or a Monster Hunter, it depends on the Life you're playing ;)

Fantasy Life is an action-RPG where your class is called "Life". Everybody has a Life in this world, a "job" to do.
In FL, you can be a Paladin, a Hunter or even a Tailor. Each Life has different gameplay/objectives from another, like the Angler will catch fishes and the Blacksmith will make weapons, but what makes FL so special is that you can change your Life freely!
So each ability you get, you carry on for your next Life. If you were a Blacksmith and you've learned how to make weapons and armor, you can now be a Paladin and use that equipment in your adventures! :D
So, Fantasy Life is an Action-RPG mixed with many mini-games (like cooking and mining), quests (cut that tree, kill that monster), and you're free to decide your destiny. It can be an Animal Crossing or a Monster Hunter, it depends on the Life you're playing ;)
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reactions: Barmont
Definitely Rune Factory 4! I feels like it is a very complete game with so many features. The story is great, fighting, leveling up, herding animals, crafting, cooking, wooing etc.
Even after the story ended, you still have a tonne to do. If I didn't buy ORAS, I think I will still be playing RF4 (now I'm going back to it).

Definitely Rune Factory 4! I feels like it is a very complete game with so many features. The story is great, fighting, leveling up, herding animals, crafting, cooking, wooing etc.
Even after the story ended, you still have a tonne to do. If I didn't buy ORAS, I think I will still be playing RF4 (now I'm going back to it).
I'm so jealous I want to have RF4 but I don't have enough moeny or pc :(

I'm so jealous I want to have RF4 but I don't have enough moeny or pc :(

Save up for it! Totally worth it ><

I don't know I didn't like it? RF4 I mean? I got bored of it after about 2 weeks, found it sort of repetitive.

Funny how I love HM games but couldn't really get into RF4. I found it to be... maybe too much of a melting pot of too many things.

The Mario and Luigi games have always been one of my favorite RPG series. I still play the original one on the Gameboy Advance occasionally. Never gets old to me. I haven't tried out Bowser's inside story yet for some reason, I'll have to get it sometime :3

I really like Mario and Luigi Dream Team.Really good game.:thumbsup:

That is a very rhetorical question(for me that is).Pokemon is my general fav. The adventures, the legendaries, the battles. It's like a magical RPG game that's straight in your pocket. A memorable game you won't forget.

My favorite RPG is Pokemon. It is the second best sold game by Nintendo. Also Pokemon got me into RPGs.

Back