what is your favourite badge in badge arcade !!

• Thread starter Bluelapinu
  • Start date
I'm really hoping they will include Super Smash Bros. 4-themed badges tomorrow or soon. Today's the last day for three sets I believe and I'd be damned if I didn't see some sweet Smash-related badges to decorate my home menu with. Either that or TLoZ badges.

Reactions: T-Player Guy and Kakea
The retro badges rule:
(screen of my 3ds)

sEG9viu.jpg

I like the 3DS application badges, they go to different titles ;)

I like the 3DS application badges, they go to different titles ;)
oh cool

My favorite badge that i got is the super mario block.

Mine would be the Inkling boy with the Roller, ready to splat anyone that gets in their way! I'm a big Splatoon fan, so there's no surprise there then. His ink colour is cyan (so pretty and vibrant!)

if I had an Inkling girl badge, that would be my instant favorite. Inkling girl > Inkling boy. xD

Those from the "Mario & Friends" sets.I think having characters like Mario,Luigi,Wario,Bowser and various others with my current Hanafuda theme match pretty well,and they're all nicely drawn too!They take the artsyle from Super Mario 3D World and generally look nice and colorful on their own,as if Nintendo made character icons for them if they were playable in that game,as I see it.I tend to aim to get them first when they're available. :)

I like almost every Pokemon badge, especially the Aurorus one. It's so beautiful ^^
Couple days ago I caught Charmeleon, Charizard, Ponyta and Rapidash and I only needed a Charmander and I was like DAAAAMN ._. I also caught Nosepass, Probopass and Heatran and I only needed Groudon, dammit, I wanted it more than Nosepass or Probopass -.- and today I caught couple of Pidgeys and Fletchlings, a Pidove, Fletchinder, Pidgeotto, Starly and Staravia and I was so glad I caught them but I missed Tranquil, which is a shame, but oh well, it doesn't matter, next time maybe :giggle:

I like the look of the Splatoon badges and the Gameboy badges. Hopefully these badge packs will still be available by the time I get the app.

Today I got my Mewtwo set badge and I was sooo happy :giggle:

My favorite badge is Pokemon badges because I love Pokemon
10 Zelda badges
9 Pokemon badges
8 eevee badge
7 jolts on

My favorite badge is Pokemon badges because I love Pokemon
10 Zelda badges
9 Pokemon badges
8 eevee badge
7 jolts on

oh god, me too, every time there's a new Pokemon badge set I always try to catch those first, then everything else :giggle:

Reactions: Kakea
My favorite badges are probably the Pixel ones, like the Mario ones or the consules ones. I really like their pixel art. I also like the Pokemon ones, because I like Pokemon alot. And I like the TLOZ pixel ones.

Reactions: Kakea
I have like 2 Animal Crossing badges which open software (which is the Camera and Activity Logs) which I really like :p They look really neat and I felt sad when I couldn't get more of them since Badge Arcade is ew :p (I'm just bad at it xD) The badges kinda make me want the game... sort of :p

Anything Splatoon xD I got a Splatoon theme for my 3DS and went ham on the Spaltoon badges (I"ll admit I payed $2 for extra plays...) when they were first available. I got so many badges that I was able to decorate my Home Menu in a way that it looks like one huge Turf War :p Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more, I want to include some Callie and Marie ones, or even good ol' Capn' Cuttlefish could find his way in kek :giggle:

Reactions: Mikaya
My favorite badge is the retro little Mac badge. It looks really cool because I also have Doc Louis and Doc is riding his bike and Mac is chasing him. I also like the way he looks in his pink hoodie.

I also like all the Twilight Princess HD badges. They look really cool and Midna looks really cool floating in the middle of my screen.

I like a lot of badges because a lot of them are cool. (I have 329 badges)

I'm having trouble deciding since I just started it and I'm only running on free plays right now....but I'm honestly going to be paying for some plays soon. The badges are just so cool and something about them makes me so excited to even get free plays daily. Maybe it's my being a collector, I dunno.

Back