Fantasy Life What is your least favorite life in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter BetterBushyBurmyBureau
  • Start date
I hate the Mercenary life because it is so freaking slow! The claymore is just way too heavy of a weapon even if it does more damage. You can tell your character is really struggling with it and it is just really annoying. Then there are the flipping 5 button combo attacks that you must use to rank up...Ugh those are the bane of my Life! It took me forever to figure out how to get my character to use the Tornado combo instead of the Hurricane one!

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER
I don't really like Tailor that much because it has two 'time the A button' stations instead of one... and that's my least favourite type of station. But I humor it anyway so that I can craft my own items super late-game, & perhaps my partner's items since I just bought him the DLC? I just use Yuelia's robe for armour so I don't even need to make a lot, but I do want Valkyrie wings someday.

Otherwise euh, I ignore alchemy in preference for cooking... but I wonder if someday I'll ignore cooking in preference for alchemy. Those two are kind of funny together, especially since cooking is healing items that give only marginal stat increases (they're helpful though) while alchemy does healing items too. and they both give candies. what.

I don't really care for the combat lives other than Hunter for myself, either, but luckily you can level those by just changing your life and doing combat as-normal since the only objectives are 'kill ___ while tihs job is active'. ...and also grabbing like a level one weapon and killing monsters in the grassy plains with specific attacks for those objectives.

Angler was my least fav at one point. In the beginning it was fun, but then when I had to catch the Golden Tuna... nothing but failure, I tell ya. My fishing rod wasn't good enough to catch it, but despite that, I was somehow able to catch that blasted fencing fish with the crummy rod after many hours of patience and bloodshed. xD

My least favorite life is definitely the alchemist life. I think it's quite tedious when crafting a certain item and I need more supplies. In my cook life I need supplies but I already have creator rank in my angler life, which makes it easier for me to find fish. There are some very hard to find supplies to get for alchemy. I kind of just stopped using that life after I got to apprentice. But that's just my opinion about it :hungry:

The angler life. Catching fish was boring. Even catching the large fishes were not that challenging.

I HATE fishing! when I started it for the first time when I played the game again because I thought I was doing something wrong I got to the before last class for it in the game and to get the last one I had to get the golden swordfish to get the points I was missing.

I made sure to save just before I went to catch it and then made sure to have enough energy to catch it, I threw the line in the water and started to pull on the line to keep it for me to catch it, it was so hard for me that I thought I would get it in the end after all I had done so far to keep it on the line right now.

At some point I was almost at the end of it's hp making me sigh at my victory as I used my special moves, but it was so persistent to keep away that in the end I ran out of energy to use the move making me need to just pull and keep hoping for me to win.

But in the end I had no choice but to let it go and have no more to come back and it made me so mad that I gave up and then reseted the game to play it all over again and hope I do something that will make me then catch it but I didn't go back to catch it yet so I just wait until i'm stronger from the other lives I can go for until then

I LOVE the MAGICTION they have cool cute clothes and they look cute basically any item in any game that is purple is my favorite, an I like the way the magitions use there magic and the hats look cool
Boring would be fishing you have to go searching everwhere for those fish sometimes they are not there and those places are dangerous and sheath a weapon and going back to fishing is just like DMG
Hard is the Mercenary because of that claymore it uses so much strength to pull of those combos and it takes forever to walk anywhere even where you are running
Boring again cooking it seams like EVERY character is always giving me food ALL the time and you can buy food EVERWHERE
But the Angler does have some nice clothes

I haven't received my Hunter license yet (I feel like I have no need for it) but for now the least favorite is Mercenary. We already have a Paladin and a Magician, why Mercenary? The sword they use is slow and because it's heavy, you can't use a shield. It's pretty annoying tbh ,_,

I haven't received my Hunter license yet (I feel like I have no need for it) but for now the least favorite is Mercenary. We already have a Paladin and a Magician, why Mercenary? The sword they use is slow and because it's heavy, you can't use a shield. It's pretty annoying tbh ,_,
Mercenarys are just a Melee class that can deal a lot more damage than Paladin, at the cost of extra protection. If you're good at dodging, or prefer it to blocking, Mercenaries are better than Paladins.

Mercenarys are just a Melee class that can deal a lot more damage than Paladin, at the cost of extra protection. If you're good at dodging, or prefer it to blocking, Mercenaries are better than Paladins.
Nope xD Only my opinion though :p

Back