Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
state the make and model.

I have a Sony Xperia U. Does the job. xD

5MP camera & 720p HD video recording. Not bad. ^^

it can get annoying sometimes. Stupid Autocorrect. xD

it's an android phone.

I have the iPhone 5, but I'm thinking of selling it and getting the Galaxy Note 3

I have the iPhone 4S and I'm thinking of switching to a Galaxy device too XD

iPhone 5s and lovin it.

I've got the 4S like Tuzo and also planning on replacing it with new Galaxy S5

I currently have a 3-4 year old Samsung Galaxy Mini, but plan to buy a Nexus 5 very soon.

iPhone 4.

I just needed a nice phone to text and call and the iPhone 4 was free with a contract so it all worked out. Gonna probably stick with the iPhone when I get the chance to upgrade next year for free.

I rarely ever play games. I like to browse on the net for information occasionally. On my phone I am either usually on a call, texting, or checking and responding to emails. For this very reason I feel that my phone is made PERFECTLY for me. I have the Blackberry Q10. My co-workers are forever impressed at how fast I type with my dedicated keyboard on my phone lol

My phone is the Samsung Galaxy Mega. If you've never heard of it, basically imagine the Galaxy Note 3, although a tad bit bigger and with slightly less features packed into it. It's a big phone, and perfect because I like large buttons and text (it's easier to read), I also enjoy not losing a teeny-tiny phone that will take ages to find, whereas the Mega can be lost in plain sight and be found in less time.

I've owned several phones in the past, however...
- Google Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy S II X
- iPhone 4S
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Google Nexus 4

I went from the Nexus 4 to the Galaxy Mega, and I don't think I'll be changing phones for quite a while. I've owned my current phone since early October, if my memory serves me correctly.

I have an iphone and an Alcatel spop 4030A it's pretty but i am thinking updating to google nexus telus soon it's a matter of time since i do it but i am very happy with my phone

I'm thinking of getting the Note 5 soon because I prefer using a pen than my fingers.

And, I like to draw everything.

It has a good camera and I think that creative people would like this phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I have a Nokia Lumia 635. Because it has such a low usage, I guess is the term for it, the store has jack in terms of large, "staple" apps. For instance, we don't get most games, unless someone makes a third-party version, or you need an Xbox account. We don't have most social apps, like Snapchat. We do have a downgraded Instagram, but it's not much. Most importantly, I DON"T GET POKEMON GO!!!:rage::mad::cry:
Good News: It is a Nokia, so even though it's not this:
th
It's still relatively indestructible

Lol, I have a Nokia Lumia 635. Because it has such a low usage, I guess is the term for it, the store has jack in terms of large, "staple" apps. For instance, we don't get most games, unless someone makes a third-party version, or you need an Xbox account. We don't have most social apps, like Snapchat. We do have a downgraded Instagram, but it's not much. Most importantly, I DON"T GET POKEMON GO!!!:rage::mad::cry:
Good News: It is a Nokia, so even though it's not this:
th
It's still relatively indestructible
I dropped my 3310 into lava and it was just fine when I got it back.

Reactions: 24460
I have a galaxy on5

I only own an old Samsung Flip phone which I used to use for calling and texting, and playing a few older mobile games. But, I do not currently subscribe to cell phone service, so I mostly rely on a landline for making calls.

Update: So apparently it is possible to break a Nokia, so now I have an LG Tribute HD.

BLU Advance 5.0 HD. It is perfect for someone like me, and if I don't break it in the next few weeks, I can see me using this for a long time.

Samsung Galaxy J5 is doing pretty good so far, so far it can handle playing some mobile gaming, video and even listening to some music as I'm typing and surfing on the net. My only issue is that the virtual keyboard may seem tad bit small to my liking though.

Went from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy Note 6 Edge and I shant look back. Too many of ya'll are using iPhone, seriously.

I personally hate iPhones and Windows phones. I'll always have androids. Currently i have a Moto E 2nd gen. Brilliant phone, you need a SD card though if you want any kind of storage, but it's great otherwise. Solid as a brick too, difficult to smash or crack and i have 0 kind of protection on it like a screen protector or anything.

Back