Ultimate What Pokemon do you want in Smash Ultimate?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
What Pokemon do you think should be in Super Smash Bros Ultimate? I was thinking these Pokemon would be good...

Incineroar - He is a fighting tiger. Would work perfectly.

Decidueye - He can have a variety of moves, as shown in Pokken.

What do you think?

Reactions: Samster
Personally I want Zeraora because they have such a cute/cool design and would fit great. They have a shot if they come to promote the upcoming movie, but I doubt it.

Lycanroc-dusk would be good for promoting the anime, and I'd like more quadrupeds. Could be really unique.

Personally I think Lycanroc would be better suited as a Pokeball. He doesn't really look like a smasher. Zeraora would be really cool!

I've always thought Machamp would be a great addition. He's a very fighting-game-style character, so his moveset could be pretty unique.
I would've liked to see Gengar too, but I thought he might play too similarly to Mewtwo to warrant an addition (but then Lucario happened so like why!?)

Machamp would be pretty interesting. Gengar would be too, but would be too similar to Mewtwo

Machamp would be pretty interesting. Gengar would be too, but would be too similar to Mewtwo
Eh I wouldn't say Gengar would be similar to Meetwo at all. Mewtwo uses a tail in many attacks, Gengar has a small tail. They have a much different set of moves in the games and are much differently shaped. If Pokken is anything to go off of, they're easy to make with completely different movesets from each other.

That said, Gengar doesn't deserve a spot imo. He'd be cool, but we don't need more Gen 1 reps. Same with Machamp. I'd love to have them, but we'll be sticking with them in Pokken for now I think.

Yeah but maybe Gengar has the possibility to be a Pokeball. Would work perfectly I think.

Reactions: SmashChamp
They should add Shiny Eevee as a playable fighter. He can put them all into shock with his super cuteness and fluffiness! :D

They should add Shiny Eevee as a playable fighter. He can put them all into shock with his super cuteness and fluffiness! :D

Yes! If Eevee was a playable character it would for sure have a shiny eevee has a color swap.

Reactions: Samster
It'd be cool if they had Incineroar/Dartrix/Popplio as a pokemon trainer character, like they had with Charizard/Ivysaur/Squirtle. Though I guess that's unlikely, since all of the old characters are returning, they wouldn't have 2 pokemon trainers. (They probably don't want to code 3 extra characters anyway lmao)
Most of the new pokemon I like aren't well suited for smash, but... maybe Alolan Marowak?

Alolan Marowak would work really well. I can see it happening.

yoo Eevee would probably have a really cool final smash as well thanks to all of the eeveelutions

yoo Eevee would probably have a really cool final smash as well thanks to all of the eeveelutions
Yessssss. It could use irs Z Move Extreme Evoboost! Would work perfectly!

I never liked Incineroar's design, and never wanted him to be in smash (imo, Marshadow has one of the best options for a Pokémon fighter, but he is an item)

But I have been thinking about it more lately, and realized that if Incineroar gets into Smash, he is probably going to be hated for it (after all, not many people like Incineroar's design as well)... And that's exactly what Incineroar wants!

After all, Incineroar is a Heel, he wants your hate, he wants your boos, he bathes in them because it makes him STRONGER... or maybe I'm thinking too deeply onto it but whatever the case is, the inclusion of Incineroar would be a welcome one for my book

I never liked Incineroar's design, and never wanted him to be in smash (imo, Marshadow has one of the best options for a Pokémon fighter, but he is an item)

But I have been thinking about it more lately, and realized that if Incineroar gets into Smash, he is probably going to be hated for it (after all, not many people like Incineroar's design as well)... And that's exactly what Incineroar wants!

After all, Incineroar is a Heel, he wants your hate, he wants your boos, he bathes in them because it makes him STRONGER... or maybe I'm thinking too deeply onto it but whatever the case is, the inclusion of Incineroar would be a welcome one for my book
I am really sure Incineroar will NOT be in Smash bros. Decidueye would be instead. It will follow thir pattern of having a Fire Type Starter, Water Type Starter, and Grass Type Starter. the Fire Type being Chariard, the water type being Greninja, and the grass type being Decidueye. Why add another fire type?

I am really sure Incineroar will NOT be in Smash bros. Decidueye would be instead. It will follow thir pattern of having a Fire Type Starter, Water Type Starter, and Grass Type Starter. the Fire Type being Chariard, the water type being Greninja, and the grass type being Decidueye. Why add another fire type?
>Patterns

Fan made patterns are never true, also Sakurai likes Incineroar, and got extremely popular now that he pretty much invaded VGC

Having type differences doesn't seem to matter to the devs, after all they added 7 Fire Emblem charactes, and from all the classes and weapon types, they are all sword users (and 4 of them from 3DS, 3 for awakening). Balanced representation is not a priority

Thats true and I agree with that. But I think Decidueye would be a lot better than Incineroar in Smash. Decidueye can be in Smash, as shown in Pokken.

Alolan Marowak would work really well. I can see it happening.
Aw yeah. Flare Blitz for a side B and a side smash like Ness/Lucas. It has potential but I think because it's a Gen 1 mon it would also need it's Kanto form for a skin and I'm not down for that.

I'm thinking we need a Gen 5 and 7 rep (Blaziken could be a Capt. Falcon echo like that Wii U mod) so maybe Zoroark if he wasn't a Pokeball mon or some bulky mon that's popular in VGC like Ferrothorn (I've said this in another thread) because we already have high speed or minor gimmick Pokémon in smash too so we need something to balance it out. For a Gen 7 rep we could get Lurantis, Tsareena, or Golisopod which my vote is on I love Guzma and bug types if not a starter (pls don't let it be a starter there's too many of them).

Aw yeah. Flare Blitz for a side B and a side smash like Ness/Lucas. It has potential but I think because it's a Gen 1 mon it would also need it's Kanto form for a skin and I'm not down for that.

I'm thinking we need a Gen 5 and 7 rep (Blaziken could be a Capt. Falcon echo like that Wii U mod) so maybe Zoroark if he wasn't a Pokeball mon or some bulky mon that's popular in VGC like Ferrothorn (I've said this in another thread) because we already have high speed or minor gimmick Pokémon in smash too so we need something to balance it out. For a Gen 7 rep we could get Lurantis, Tsareena, or Golisopod which my vote is on I love Guzma and bug types if not a starter (pls don't let it be a starter there's too many of them).
I can actually see Lurantis happening. It can use its leave hands as weapons.

I do not think Ferrothorn would work. His shape and appearance would not work in Smash, and tbh Ferrothorn isn't really a significant and memorable Pokemon.

495C557B-C2D6-4753-BA80-952494AF51F4.jpeg Tbh I would probably like Nintendo to add Incineroar because he’s a cool and strong Pokémon and I would like him to have the following move set in the game.
  • Flame Charge/Swords Dance
  • Flare Blitz/Flamethrower
  • Dual Chop/Cross Chop
  • and last ,but not least Darkest Lariat:vamp:

On October 12, 2013 Pokémon X and Y was released and Greninja was overrated and Nintendo thought it was a good idea to add him on Smash the next year and yea that’s what they did which was cool. Then Sun and Moon came out on November 18, 2016 and two years ago and SSB5 got leaked this year. Hopefully Incineroar can be selected to be a player in SSB5 because he would make a better character compared to the other starters in Alola and it wouldn’t be fair if Decidueye got selected because he was already playable in Pokken Tournament so please Nintendo hopefully you can add my favorite character and starter in SSB5.

58A0E489-7AD6-4B79-ADED-BD214E000314.jpeg

Back