What SNES games do you want to see on the Nintendo Switch?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
A Nintendo Switch update is coming that will add support for SNES games. Not really a big surprise before we heard the news because people were expecting it after we learned about the SNES-styled controller.

What SNES games would you like to see on the Nintendo Switch?

Earthbound, Donkey Kong Country, Street Fighter II Turbo, Wario's Woods... That's all I got. The first two are obvious and the other two are niches that could be filled with that multiplayer feature and all.

maybe some final fantasy games, or even the old shin megami tensei games

SMT 1 and SMT 2. Nintendo has plenty of darker games now, these two will be right at home imo.

Super Mario RPG, Super Mario All Stars, Chrono Trigger - and most importantly - the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy!

The Super Nintendo is home to even more amazing games than that, but those are my gut-reaction top picks.

Honorable mention to TMNT IV: Turtles in Time and Earthbound. Add those too, please!

I would like to see Actraiser and Super Ghouls'n Ghosts!

I really wanted to see earthbound on the Nintendo switches Snes app but since it got discontinued we can't see it coming to the app ;_;. I pray for earthbound remasters on the switch someday. I would really love a remaster. I hope sagashito itoi considers it. I absolutely love the series and would love to see a revival :cat:

Earthbound (all of them)
Chronic Trigger
Any other RPGs (way too many good ones)
Other DKC games

Back