What Trainer Class Would You Be?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
If you could live in the Pokemon world, what trainer class would you like to be?

Examples of trainer classes include: Picnicker, Biker, Pokémon Ranger, Hiker, Doctor, Veteran, Pokéfan, Psychic, Scientist, etc.

Personally, I'd be a Gambler :p

Biker. It just sounds cool :p

I will pick "Biker" too.

I would prefer to be a Pokemon Ranger that's what sounds really cool. Come come Pokemon Rangers! Nanananana!

I would prefer to be a Pokemon Ranger that's what sounds really cool. Come come Pokemon Rangers! Nanananana!

BATMAN!

Psychic because of the purple hair color.

Not sure, pretty hard to pick. I'm going with Pokémon Ranger, as I would like to hide in bushes and challenge any Pokémon Trainers.

Ace Trainer because of their cool poses and awesome Pokemon.

Pokemon Ranger. I don't know anything particularly cool about the other classes :p I just like their swirly circle things. FRIENDSHIP!

Burgerler

Fat dude eater as I can eat awesome food everyday for free at lol or throw poke dollars at people haha lol and challange random passer bys to a battle

the class i will be is ....
an asian scientist or Einstein
and be rich and know everything
hehehehehe

the class i will be is ....
an asian scientist or Einstein
and be rich and know everything
hehehehehe
Well what if there was Nintendo Products in the Pokemon world I bet you would buy all of them as you said you would be rich and know everything lol

Well what if there was Nintendo Products in the Pokemon world I bet you would buy all of them as you said you would be rich and know everything lol
how did you know ?
mind reader

how did you know ?
mind reader
Hahahaha... ;) I think it's just somehow by coincidence most likely because you're a nintendo fan since you signed up on this website to get free stuffs

Hahahaha... ;) I think it's just somehow by coincidence most likely because you're a nintendo fan since you signed up on this website to get free stuffs
aren't you too ?
don't tell me you are not
thats bull - not in a bad way

I'll definitly be a pokémon breeder ( not a ditto egg layer machine user or a perfect IV searcher ), I catch a lot of pokémons and I always train them and treat them equally !

A youngster. I'd love battling with low leveled Pokes.

for me i would be a normal pokemon trainer..

Back