What Was the Last 3ds Game you Played?

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
I'm interested to know what the last 3ds game you've played is. Is it a newer title, or have you just not used your 3ds at all recently?

It's been a while for me, as the last game I played on the system was Pokemon Sun and Moon (not ultra). Seriously great games, but since then nothing has sparked my interest enough to take my eyes away from my Switch. Wondering if it's the same for you guys or if you tried some other titles recently?

I'm interested to know what the last 3ds game you've played is. Is it a newer title, or have you just not used your 3ds at all recently?

It's been a while for me, as the last game I played on the system was Pokemon Sun and Moon (not ultra). Seriously great games, but since then nothing has sparked my interest enough to take my eyes away from my Switch. Wondering if it's the same for you guys or if you tried some other titles recently?
I’ve been playing detective pikachu when I am able to get my head out from undertale switch

Reactions: Arshan
I’ve been playing detective pikachu when I am able to get my head out from undertale switch
That sounds interesting. I don't see many games like detective pikachu around these days. Personally never been a fan of games with missions like that, but it still looks cool to me.

And I've been watching a lot of videos on undertale recently and my oh my I wish I got this game earlier. The story is super intriguing to me, so I ended up watching full playthroughs of both the pacifist and genocide routes of the game. Although I guess I am spoiled by the game now, I'd say just the watching experience was awesome, knowing I wouldn't have bought it anyways if I didn't watch it. I used to just pass it off as a joke game thanks to it's fanbase, but now I totally see why it is so acclaimed.

Steamworld dig I believe

I'm playing Kid Icarus Uprising. I got to the point where I had so many weapons I couldn't even store them all so I'm fusing them so I have less and less so I can hopefully get good enough to try the last 5 challenges I didn't beat. One requires Streetpass. >:[ I also tried a few levels on 9.0 and I wasn't playing so hot.

Reactions: AricAttack and Arshan
Steamworld dig I believe
Didn't know it was on the 3ds, I played it for a bit on my PC and enjoyed it. Never got around to finishing it yet though. Should I spend some more time and finish it?

Reactions: AricAttack
The latest 3DS game that I played was Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. I bought it several weeks ago, even though I've been wanting to get this one for a while now. It's enjoyable that I can make houses for any other folks, designing it and placing furniture and other things nicely.

Didn't know it was on the 3ds, I played it for a bit on my PC and enjoyed it. Never got around to finishing it yet though. Should I spend some more time and finish it?
Its only a 8 hour game, so why not? Once you get good you can beat it in one sitting.

SteamWorld Dig is a pretty sweet game, finish it and if you liked it get SteamWorld Dig 2 ASAP, it's a great improvement over the first one, it lasts around 10 hours too, but it's definitely meatier.

BTW, the 3DS game I last played, and playing since I haven't finished it yet, is Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, it's a pure classic jRPG, I'm loving it.

The Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds. Its a really cool game and very different from all the other Zelda games I have played.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, cause @AricAttack and @Roxra started over on the game, so I thought why the heck not and decided to do it too. :p

It’s actually really fun, going back to such a classic. :D

Reactions: Duster
Animal Crossing: New Leaf, cause @AricAttack and @Roxra started over on the game, so I thought why the heck not and decided to do it too. :p

The difference between you and aric with me is I'm not actually addicted :p

Reactions: Samster

I didn’t restart my game I just put a new character in for fun

I didn’t restart my game I just put a new character in for fun
Wait, what? How did I not know that? Rip

Wait, what? How did I not know that? Rip
You think I got that big of a house and that many flowers in like 7 days?

You think I got that big of a house and that many flowers in like 7 days?
I wouldn't know actually. There are things called Time Travelling after all. :p

Smash 3DS. I don't even remember the last time I played it before this. To be fair, my 3DS was gathering dust and I decided to start it up again to play it during a long journey to my cousins, To kill time. I mainly participated in Smash run because it's sort of like a adventure mode with final bosses. Don't get me wrong, I like the other modes but I feel SR has more substance and isn't so repetitive. It's not like I had access to wifi, either. xD

Smash 3DS. I don't even remember the last time I played it before this. To be fair, my 3DS was gathering dust and I decided to start it up again to play it during a long journey to my cousins, To kill time. I mainly participated in Smash run because it's sort of like a adventure mode with final bosses. Don't get me wrong, I like the other modes but I feel SR has more substance and isn't so repetitive. It's not like I had access to wifi, either. xD
I've been doing some Smash Run lately and I'm really enjoying it! Its like a minigame version of the Subspace Emissery. Hopefully Smash Ultimate has a mode just like it, if not better!

Last time I touched my N3DS, I was playing through WarioWare Gold's story.
Still haven't beat it yet cause I'm trying to get the achievements first. That, and messing around
with my Amiibo FP's in Smash Bros so they're ready for Ultimate. :cool:

Last time I touched my N3DS, I was playing through WarioWare Gold's story.
Still haven't beat it yet cause I'm trying to get the achievements first. That, and messing around
with my Amiibo FP's in Smash Bros so they're ready for Ultimate. :cool:
What if smash ultimate makes it so the way you train the amiibo actually matters? Instead of just getting op by watching you SD a bunch?
That would be awesome.

Back