Mmmm that sounds really tasty. Is it tasty? I'm assumming it is :p
Yu:p

Pepper chicken and fries :panda:

Reactions: Shiny and AricAttack
Yum

I’m eating Cheez-It’s currently. Mmm, Extra Toasty. :hungry:

Reactions: Shiny
Ooooh, that sounds delicious! They are very good aren't they? :p

I made a zucchini casserole for dinner. It wasn’t super great though.. too much eggs i think.

I had a few Rice Crispy Treats early. It's late though so no more for me. No more anything for me tonight besides sleep. And water. I'm trying to not have as many sodas :( even though I love them!

Reactions: Samster
Pizza

I made a zucchini casserole for dinner. It wasn’t super great though.. too much eggs i think.

Practice makes perfect right? Just add less eggs next time and it'll probably taste really good!

I had a few Rice Crispy Treats early. It's late though so no more for me. No more anything for me tonight besides sleep. And water. I'm trying to not have as many sodas :( even though I love them!

Oooh those are really good. Hope you can hold off on having so many sodas lol

Reactions: Duffy
Coconut, because smallest child wanted it. I am working my way through it, as once the fun of smashing it open was done, he didn't actually want to eat it.

Coconut, because smallest child wanted it. I am working my way through it, as once the fun of smashing it open was done, he didn't actually want to eat it.

Not surprised though. Smashing a coconut open is better than eating a coconut. I hope you djdn't waste jt. :p

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78
Shortbread biscuits (had a cup of earlier, Like a true brit). xD

They were cheap and I love the taste of them. No tea is complete without the complimentary biscuits! :eyes2:

Reactions: Marc
I was eating noodles with egg and dumplings this morning.

Ooh that must of been pretty good. I really like eggs, you can do so much with them!

Yesterday I made a lasagna so this morning I used lefties for insalata caprese! Call me a foodie but it's hard to get over how delicious a pile of vegetables and cheese can be :p:cool-pika:

I love cheese too! Do you have vegetables and cheese mixed together? Like melted cheese on vegetables?

Back