What was your last dream about?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I had a bunch actually, but I only remember one now.

I was sitting at a table with a family member in the kitchen when a cloud of gas enveloped the entire house. We then ran through a dirt field until we found a trench to get away from the gas. At some point I noticed my ring finger had disappeared.

When light from the sun touched you, you died.

There weren't many places to shelter. A group of people including myself had to find a place before the sun came up. We found one but the people weren't letting us in. We mistakenly killed one of theirs and for some reason they let us stay.

I then somehow got a power where I could survive when light touched me, but I'd instantly die if I went into darkness.

This was weird :panda:

Reactions: Jisenku and Mizunil
Just had a dream yesterday where I was fighting Pain from Naruto and he had the ability to turn into a titan(from Aot), I could also turn into a titan and holy the beginning of the fight was terrifying but I woke up in the middle of it. idk what kind of weird anime abominations are going in my dreams

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Here's one that I got from an archive (don't ask lmao)

Oct 27

I had a dream that I found this baby on the side of the road, so I had to get it home, but it was 2 hours away, so I found this car and tried to let the baby drive... but it couldn't so I had to... so something happened, then we have to get into this couples car and have them drive us there... it was kinda weird. I don't know what happened next.

Anyways, something interesting is halfway through, we found this MASSIVE luxury complex, and one of the rooms was this HUGEE room, and it's like crazy huge and crazy amazing, and it's completely open to the public (only 3 walls lmao) and it's just so immaculate and incredible

Oct 28

My dream last night was me with Markiplier and a friend, and we were going somewhere (don't know where) and at first, we were on a bus, then we were in a plane, the inside of it was this infinite void with rainbow spots all over the background (it was like the background of a VRChat room) and that's basically when I woke up

i was eating dinner, and had hotsauce on something.....i only remember the hotsauce....

Here's everything I can remember of last night.

I was some kind of teacher/instructor similar to Byleth, leading a group of my students into battle in a canyon area. Shortly into the battle, I was either knocked unconscious or killed, as everything seemed to go black and I was sent into the next part of my dream.

Then, I found myself in some kind of dark suburban area. It was relatively dark, maybe around 3-4PM, all the buildings looked kind of dull and lifeless. Since I had no money or anything, I decided to try looking down some alleyways for anything I could use. But instead, for some reason, I pulled a knife out of my pocket and a passerby saw me. They screamed as I hesitantly tried to hide to knife away to no avail. So I instead tried to run away, but someone came up to me and stabbed me in the gut.

Soon, I staggered round a corner and escaped their sight, where there was a small shop and several fridges scattered around for some reason. I had managed to hide the knife away. My old PE teacher from school was standing across the street then approached me as he saw me, and cheerfully asked me if I wanted to play Gwent. He was always one of the strictest teachers I had so it felt very weird for him to take on this demeanour. He gloated about how he had an almost complete set of cards, missing only four until he had all of them. Since I was in a hurry, I declined, then set about to find something which could heal my wounds.

As I mentioned previously, he was a very strict teacher and, since I planned to loot the fridges, I waited until he was out of sight so he wouldn't reprimand me for whatever reason. Once he was at distance, I took out some food from the fridges and healed myself.

That's all I can remember.

Had a really terrifying nightmare last night. Even though there's not much that scares me... there's this girl who keeps showing up, and she showed up again last night.

They've been getting worse, my dreams, for the past week or so. I recall entering a haunted house a few days ago and one I can only vaguely remember one other before that. I remember being scared. As I said, they seem to be getting worse. The dream last night was even worse than I felt in the haunted house.

There seemed to be two of them, one more malicious than the other - the girl. She kept showing up at random times during the dream. I can't remember what exactly caused her to show up, but there was something, and I would go out of my way to avoid it. I think it may have been saying her name which caused her to appear. As for her name, I only have a vague recollection - it began with either N or M and had "au" at some point in her name, think it was three syllables long. The "au" may have been the pronunciation (as in "cautious") rather than the actual letters.

The other person seemed shorter yet older, Maurice may have been their name. I remember Maurice was a name that shoed up in my dream. Although I don't know exactly who they were or what their intentions were, they seemed less malicious, and may have been the one who helped tell me their names. I know for sure Maurice's name was written on paper at some point in the dream and the other girl's may have been on the same slip as well.

I can't remember much more about the dream other than these two, especially the girl, kept showing up. The girl in particular seemed malicious somehow. Beyond the eerie aspect of showing up at any time for no given reason, something about her was very creepy.

...One thing, there was a moment in my dream where the lights kept flickering in my house. When they came back on, the girl appeared. It's standard horror film kind of stuff. Nonetheless, it terrified me somehow, like everything else in the dream. I still wonder what her name was. I don't believe it was Maurice, I'm sure that was the other person's name.

Reactions: Jisenku
Had a really terrifying nightmare last night. Even though there's not much that scares me... there's this girl who keeps showing up, and she showed up again last night.

They've been getting worse, my dreams, for the past week or so. I recall entering a haunted house a few days ago and one I can only vaguely remember one other before that. I remember being scared. As I said, they seem to be getting worse. The dream last night was even worse than I felt in the haunted house.

There seemed to be two of them, one more malicious than the other - the girl. She kept showing up at random times during the dream. I can't remember what exactly caused her to show up, but there was something, and I would go out of my way to avoid it. I think it may have been saying her name which caused her to appear. As for her name, I only have a vague recollection - it began with either N or M and had "au" at some point in her name, think it was three syllables long. The "au" may have been the pronunciation (as in "cautious") rather than the actual letters.

The other person seemed shorter yet older, Maurice may have been their name. I remember Maurice was a name that shoed up in my dream. Although I don't know exactly who they were or what their intentions were, they seemed less malicious, and may have been the one who helped tell me their names. I know for sure Maurice's name was written on paper at some point in the dream and the other girl's may have been on the same slip as well.

I can't remember much more about the dream other than these two, especially the girl, kept showing up. The girl in particular seemed malicious somehow. Beyond the eerie aspect of showing up at any time for no given reason, something about her was very creepy.

...One thing, there was a moment in my dream where the lights kept flickering in my house. When they came back on, the girl appeared. It's standard horror film kind of stuff. Nonetheless, it terrified me somehow, like everything else in the dream. I still wonder what her name was. I don't believe it was Maurice, I'm sure that was the other person's name.
Bruh. Just reading this creeps me out. I would hate sleeping if I got frequent dreams like this.

Some kind of weird dream I had last night. I'm not sure how to explain it but I'll try.

I went into this building, which might've been akin to a courtroom, except it looked extraordinarily unprofessional. I had someone else with me who was helping me out. It must've had videogame mechanics for some reason, which'll come into play later.

There were three people in there, maybe four or five, one of them was an older girl. I was trying to bring up evidence to convince them of something - dunno what it was. Anyway, the guy who was with me was helping to tell them what was going on, but they didn't believe me.

Apparently, there was this four-headed dog, who I needed to convince them fully. I don't know how I was supposed to get this four-headed dog over to me side. For the record, it didn't look at all like how you'd expect a four-headed dog to look, it was kind of square in shape and had heads reaching off from all sides, which were connected to each other by chains on their four collars.

So I needed this dog on my side. How? For some reason, I started flirting with the girl, because I believed I'd need her trust to get the dog and this was the best way of doing it. As I said earlier, videogame mechanics - lots of things here made no sense but I vaguely recall there were meters and requirements for certain events (e.g. "your [stat] must be at [X] to perform this action.")

It went better than I expected and at the end of the dream we were dating, somehow. I recall the dream ended with us in some kind of book store. I'm not entirely sure what happened to the case I was supposed to convince them of or the dog but I'm hoping everything went well from there on out.

I think one of Lovecraft's books was involved somehow, possibly the mythical Necronomicon which was only ever mentioned in his works. There might have been an apocalypse, too, come to think of it. The whole dream was crazy and there was way too much to even begin to comprehend. I'm still trying to make sense of the four-headed dog.

This isn't the first time I ended up getting a girlfriend within my dreams and it's certainly not the first time an apocalypse would've occurred. It might've been the first time both happened in the same dream but I'm not sure. The girl was two or three years older than me... I've really no idea what happened in this dream at all.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
i had a dream where i crushed the Switch Tournament on Fortnite for tommorow. I went tryhard on everyone, got a lot of elims, and then started to die a lot. I don't think i won that tournament..

I knew it was a dream, so I was just vibing, driving around in a turquoise car.

Reactions: phofufury
@Mizunil was like my older brother (I thought for a while that he was older than me, and in the end, he feels more mature than me :3) but not actually my biological brother, and he was driving around in a high tech car (probably a Tesla, had the screen vertically like the older versions. I definitely bought it from the money that I'm earning in this imaginary world, sorry Mizunil but that's literally what my subconscious thinks anyway.) He was 18 in my dream, so he was the one driving, and I was my current age (15 years, 10 months, & 10 days old.) Let's just say that he was a... strange driver, not bad but I did get stuck between two seats while still being in the front seat somehow, but I think that's more of my dream doing a stupid, either way, it wasn't a big deal, and he was actually pretty slick and avoided one of those trucks with the cranes on their backs from crashing through the window when he didn't brake in time. We were having a great time though and I didn't care. His body was actually based on his Tower of God avatar, with the clean natural brown hair but his eye color is unknown. His voice was slightly deeper than my regular voice but still higher than most people's. There was no context to where we were driving, and we were just wearing casual clothing. I woke up in the middle of the dream at 4:30 AM for some reason, even though I get up at 6:30 AM normally. Either way, it wasn't a bad dream by any means, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Small explanation: How I knew that it was Mizunil is because there was context that while I didn't experience, I had the memory of and was able to know that Mizunil was that person, that usually happens in my dreams anyway.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Mizunil
@Mizunil was like my older brother (I thought for a while that he was older than me, and in the end, he feels more mature than me :3)
This was the most fun and chaotic post to wake up to this morning, I love it :p

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
This was the most fun and chaotic post to wake up to this morning, I love it :p
Note these quotes:
I definitely bought it from the money that I'm earning in this imaginary world, sorry Mizunil but that's literally what my subconscious thinks anyway.
^^^ I'm rich in this universe
His body was actually based on his Tower of God avatar, with the clean natural brown hair but his eye color is unknown.
which i like way more than your current avatar buddy, sorryyy.
He was 18 in my dream, so he was the one driving, and I was my current age (15 years, 10 months, & 10 days old.)
lol even in my own dreams I'm still young as frick

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil
New Dream:

Had an dream inception where I woke up from my earlier dream, but then woke up into a fake reality where I immediately grabbed my phone and go into Discord, and apparently, it's pretty bright outside and my bed position is off. The phone looked pretty nice and probably was a newer model. Anyway, I think I was messaging my Discord server about my past dream, but besides having a Japanese Wii U with some weird stuff on it, that's all I can remember about my past dream.

>.< byeeee

I think I was messaging my Discord server about my past dream, but besides having a Japanese Wii U with some weird stuff on it, that's all I can remember about my past dream.

Interesting...

Had a long dream last night, forgot most of it. Only reason I remember it at all is because I remember waking up feeling extremely tired. That usually happens when I have long dreams.

There were only two parts of the dream I remember:

1. I was sitting by my window and a crow was sitting outside, close by. I called out the name Morrigan and it suddenly flew towards my window and past it. As it came near, it slowed down slightly and its eyes glowed pale yellow.

(Morrigan is the name of the Celtic goddess of war, who was said to take the form of a crow.)

2. I decided to check if I Am I were on Spotify. When I went to check, the only song available was their cover of You're the Voice, neither their debut album or other single See You Again were on there. Only You're the Voice.

(I used to listen to I Am I when I was younger. They're a very small band and I haven't listened to them in years. Back then, the only songs I ever listened to were Silent Genocide and See You Again, the former of which used to be one of my favourite songs.)

Reactions: Jisenku and Mizunil
I have a couple. One was maybe two days ago and the other series of dreams were last night.

First dream had me watching some kids up close playing on a baseball diamond chasing after baseballs and there were two giant glass cups on first and third base. They wanted the ball to go in the cup so they threw it around to their teammates.

When I had my other dream it was like some form of Pokemon VR and I could vaguely remember much about it. All I knew were possibly some objectives but that was in my head along with one of my team members which was Scolipede.

Then the next part I was going through my old Pokemon cards at home that I never really recognized other than the name and all my better cards were in really poor shape being bent and holo portion halfway peeled off of a Torterra, most likely Lv. X.

My dreams were very vague other than that.

I had a dream, about a week ago I think. I was just on the site and @Marc told me to upload my pfp in a different way since it was a gif, and I had no idea how to do it. That's genuinely all I remember, I couldn't upload it and just gave up I think :p

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Marc
Back