What was your most biggest Nintendo #HYPE moment?

• Thread starter ✍MaskSmash✌
  • Start date
✍MaskSmash✌

✍MaskSmash✌

Poyo!
Towns Folk
Everyone always has a HYPE moment in their life....! That lovely experience where you feel a lot of excitement inside of you and you feel like conquering the world..! xD You can't wait for ______ to happen!! But about this topic, I want to know which HYPE moment you have got for Nintendo? It can be something about what you saw on a Nintendo Direct, or when you first got _______ console/game!!

excited-about-christmas-faces15-1322325889-view-0.jpg

Anything Smash Bros. related in Nintendo Directs gets me hyped!!!

Reactions: x_GRaNDMa_P_x and ✍MaskSmash✌
Anything Smash Bros. related in Nintendo Directs gets me hyped!!!
Me too my friend..! xD I love Smash Bros...! Especially when I saw Mewtwo in the 50 fact Extravaganza, I thought it was to late for that character to be in the new SSB game... I got really #HYPED when I saw him... :D The only thing that destroyed my hype is when the guy said that in order to obtain Mewtwo, you needed to have purchased both versions of the game... :(

Reactions: x_GRaNDMa_P_x and faustine
New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with my friends

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
Greatest Hype moment so far: When preorder bonus was announced in my country (not US) for ORAS.

This is what we got:
groudonstatue.jpeg
BwqX1_vCAAAWkN7.jpg

Only one of those figurines, tho. If you preordered for Omega Ruby, you will get Groudon. If Alpha Sapphire, Kyogre.
Omega Ruby was the first one to have a full slot on preorders, but preorders for Alpha Sapphire was still available even just before the release of the game. I got AS/Kyogre figurine, preordered the day before the game was released, btw.

Reactions: 18 and ✍MaskSmash✌
Project X Zone and Resident Evil: Revelations both had me pretty hyped, closely following each game's release and laughing inside at the people who were upset that it was a Nintendo 3DS exclusive. :giggle:

There are more. Probably opening Pokemon X's box and knowing I'd finally feel included. (Which I have yet to do because I still need to finish the story. But I'm not troubled since it's AS/Y/OR compatible so I can trade once I'm finished :D )

Reactions: faustine and D4rkDragon
A few moments where I really was hyped:

Xenoblade Chronicles X's announcement. If it has the effect the original Xenoblade had (in the sense of popularity with people who likes JRPGs), then, I think it'll help the WiiU. Plus, it's a cool game. The only thing that could be considered "sad" is that maybe the game will be 720p @30fps instead of the 1080p @60fps we have on the WiiU. Sad but well, given how polished the game is, we can do a few sacrifices, I suppose. Especially considering how they technically pushed the WiiU. Plus, it's Monolith Soft's first HD game, so, we can't blame them either.

Super Smash Bros 4. That is all I can say. There was a massive hype overload about the game, and I was in. That hype couldn't be described by any mean.

Persona Q's announcement. Finally a Persona game that isn't Sony-exclusive. I had the PSP, but I wasn't and I won't plan on getting a Vita, so, this made me happy. More, it features the characters of Persona 3 and 4, meaning that I would just have to get used to the P4 characters. (Plus, now that I have it, I can affirm it: it's a great game)

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌ and faustine
Pretty much the entire direct,but when I saw xenoblade I almost went crazy.I really wanted that game since I heard so many good things about it and sadly it was all sold out everywhere.

Got pretty hyped for OR/AS when it was announced. To see my favorite Pokemon game get a remake just made me real happy and all. (I was expecting Battle Frontier to be in it as well, but that didn't turn out the way I expected xD)

I was really hyped when X/Y and ORAS were announced, though any new Pokemon game does that to me. I also got pretty hyped by all the character trailers from SSB4, especially Shulk's (my little brother kept exclaiming "I can't believe Shulk made it in Smash Brothers!" for a week).

My most hype Nintendo moment was when Majora's Mask 3D was announced. I mean, I was like Anouma can't ignore the massive want for a remake for Majora's Mask. It stunned me that it was actually already in development after Ocarina of Time 3D was finished. I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Just 5 more days!

My biggest was when I heard of the super smash bros Nintendo 3ds and saw the commercial on the television,the fighters ,the items and when I heard that mewtwo was coming into smash as a DLC plus I still can't wait to see what mewtwo's final smash is.

When I first heard about pokémon X I got really hyped. The game seemed great and I had always dreamt of customising my trainer. I checked all the new about the game and bought it on it´s release date. It was the reason I bought a 3dsXL (until then i had been perfectly fine with my DSi). It was justified hype, the game is great. :D My current nintendo hype is pokémon shuffle. I really want that game for some reason.

I got really hyped in the last nintendo direct because of the new fire emblem game. The showed it off right at the start and i was just like whaaa and couldnt believe it was for 3ds. I was also really hyped for animal crossing 3ds back in 2013.

mine was when I heard about Pokemon ORAS, (through the 'net, i.e here and in general), and the ad that came on TV. I was like 'oh wow, a remake of one of my favorite Pokemon games'!. I really enjoyed Ruby (the original) and knowing that a game based on it, with much more added content and features made me hyped more than ever! I eagerly awaited the release of the game on Nov 28th ('14), (Lucky NA users got it one week early which was annoying), and bought it happily. It was in stock, which was a relief. Once I got it, I tried not to play it too much (as I like to 'savour' the game). :p

When they announced Majora's Mask 3D. I cannot even compare the happiness and joy I felt when they said they were making a remastered version. I stood up, put my 3DS down, and jumped like 5 times :rotfl:
And, what got me hyped even more is how beautiful that games looks. I'd say that it will be worth it considering the've removed the dark atmosphere a bit, and added a more colourful style to it :love:

I really got hyped when I got my nintendo 3ds xl!! That moment I felt everything else would be just nothing compared to what I had in my hands, that was awesome. Another nintendo hype moment was the time I finally got to play mario kart 8 in my own wii u!! gosh What an experience (and it is still such a great experience!!! )

Basically every game that I ever got...

Reactions: codyplays and ✍MaskSmash✌
Here's a list of my hype moments in Nintendo,

• Animal Crossing New Leaf being released
  • Pokemon X being released
  • Smash 3ds/Wii U being announced for development
  • Fantasy Life being released

I get hyped over so many games. But, mostly Smash. I would check the Picture of The Day, everyday, seeing if Sakurai had revealed a new character. I remember all those fake character roosters I would believe and then disbelieve. Good times.

Reactions: blinboy
Though it has been a long long time ( Maye Not ) , but I was so SUPER excited for Super Smash Bros for the 3ds and the Wii U , this was so very exciting since I really loved playing Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii with my friend I just simply loved this game . Plus with a bunch of characters makes it just so an awesome game . Sadly I don't have the game yet but soon .

Back