What would you dooo, for a 3ds?

• Thread starter Fluzzy
  • Start date
Fluzzy

Fluzzy

Lil' P
Towns Folk
The 3ds is a system we have been familiar with for a long time now, and we still love it to this day. If you didn't have one, what extent or craziest thing would you do for one? I would ride my bike in my underwear on the streets for one. (Tell me what you'd do for a Klondike bar as well) :p

Save up by not overspending.

The 3ds is a system we have been familiar with for a long time now, and we still love it to this day. If you didn't have one, what extent or craziest thing would you do for one? I would ride my bike in my underwear on the streets for one. (Tell me what you'd do for a Klondike bar as well) :p
Il kiss a dog.

Reactions: 18
lol i already kiss my dog :p I already have two 3ds's, but whats not better than three? I can just confuse and annoy my friends on pokemon xy, oras :p

I think I would go to the extreme extent of actually paying money for it.

Reactions: 423, Slayerpon Tatsu, Livada and 2 others
Well I save the amazon codes I been doing. :)

Jump in my toilet. It can't be that bad.

....right?

sell my body

If you didn't have one, what extent or craziest thing would you do for one?
I don't have one but I wouldn't do anything for one. Because I have three.

I would pick bulbasaur as my starter then have a team of 6 lvl.100 majikarps all with splash. Then I will find a apple store and never leave until they give me one of the ipads there. Then I will sell it on ebay for only $9999.99. Someone with no intelligence will buy the ipad and I will then use the money to bribe a Gamestop employee to give me free access to their entire storage room and then steal overwatch and a xbox one. Then bribe my friend to buy the 3ds for me.

Saving money / getting a job to go and buy one.

Reactions: Livada
Wait for my birthday or Christmas or something

Reactions: Mizunil
I'd just spend money :p

What would I do for a 3ds? WHAT would I do for a 3ds!? I would sky dive off of mount EVEREST!! I would wrestle kyogre and then groudon on spikes!! I would kill a toad and then eat its mushroom head in front of old toad dude! I would do a smash fight against link with ganondorfs speed and pichus strength! I would do a play till I win on a SMM level that has a 0.0001 clear rate! I would race sonic until I win! I would do all that, if I didn't already have a new Nintendo 3ds XL :p

I'd stop putting Lennies everywhere for a year.

As for the Klondike bar, I'd stop arguing with people for no good reason for a week or two :p

Buy every game in the eshop I like.
Ill buy some extra sd cards.
But when it is damaged ill sell it.
Evry nice game is available in the eshop.
3ds xl is in a horrible condition.
Super smash bros is a very nice game.
Super mario 3d land is a great game.
Ill buy some other great games.
Kirby robot planet is nice.

maybe work to get money, yeah, its something horrible D; (??)

I would buy the 3ds (omg its so crazy ;o)

And for the klondike, id walk to the fridge.

Back