What's the eShop Title you was most proud of buying

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Most of the Eshop games are so interesting in full of enjoyment.
To the fact i do not own a digital game yet mine would be tomodashi life that i am planning on buying.

Alot of people loves some eshop games.
Share with us the game you're most proud of with everyone and talk about you're franchise.
Nintendo has updated to a new lifestyle with new games.

Same. Want that SO badly!

me too i am having a 20$ eshop card that they will send for me i will be waiting for a price drop

I think my favourite eShop title is Liberation Maiden. It's a pretty neat mecha-shooting game where you control a cute girl piloting a giant robot with extremely destructive weaponry. And thus begins a tale of blowing the hell out of anything and everything that stands in your way.

Reactions: 18
My favorite eShop exclusive game would be Moon Chronicles, the game looks amazing as an FPS (First Person Shooter) 3DS eShop title, the 3DS lacks in the FPS genre. Even though, I don't have the game, been looking up reviews, gameplays, and it looks pretty good. It's a remake/expansion of "Moon" for the Nintendo DS, and they did a fantastic job of improving the flaws in the old.

My favourite eShop game is Liberation Maiden, but the eShop game I'm most proud of owning is Rage of the Gladiator, even though I haven't played it for a long long time, because @dilawer held a contest and siphoned all our Play Coins away for it but I still got the game in the end :p

My favorite eShop game that I feel the most proud buying is and always will be Pokemon Y. I just f*&^ing love Pokemon games. :D

Hmmmm....*looks through 3DS*

I know it isn't exclusive or anything, but my favorite is NightSky. Nicalis managed to make the most relaxing game on earth.

Hmmmm....*looks through 3DS*

I know it isn't exclusive or anything, but my favorite is NightSky. Nicalis managed to make the most relaxing game on earth.
I thought AC:NL was...:oops:

I thought AC:NL was...:oops:

Animal Crossing is stressful, trying to make yourself play it lmao

Reactions: 18
Animal Crossing is stressful, trying to make yourself play it lmao
Well, I think, that when you do play it, it's quite relaxing. :D

I guess Level-5's Guild01 and Guild02 have tons of awesome game. But my favorite is Attack of Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale! :3

I honestly don't have a favorite one because I never bought anything from eShop.

But I may soon try it out.

I honestly don't have a favorite one because I never bought anything from eShop.
I don't think I have either. :p

well,, I pick LOZ: ALBW as my proudest purchase on the eshop
as it comes with the XL Bundle:oops:
I got Pokemon X as a digital download too, but overall LOZ stomp through pokemon completely in terms of creativity and graphics imo.

Pokemon X update.

Hmm, a choice between the 25th Anniversary Four Swords or Kid Icarus for GB thanks to Club Nintendo. I'm going to say I like KIM&M better because of its replayability and trademark challenge.

Wouldn't say I was 'proud' of getting it, but yeah... Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for €12,50 best deal ever! Actually my parents buyed it for my birthday but STILL! I don't really understand why they'd make it so cheap! Maybe it didn't sell well in Europe :(

Get Pushmo/Pullblox (eShop exclusive) and you'll be proud, as am I. It's unique and addictive puzzle, pretty fun and challenging and almost endless, because you can download new levels from community and create them yourself. Metacritic (90) and IGN (9.5) counts it as one of the best games for 3DS, and also it's on sale now. Here http://pushmo.3dsfans.com/ you may check levels for it.

Honestly, I think pride is the last thing I feel when I purchase a game from the Eshop. But if you're asking me which game I'm glad I purchased, then I'd have to go with Fire Emblem Awakening. Not only did I get hundreds of hours of game play, I also got to meet the eccentric, sword-handed Owain. Worth it!

Back