What's the eShop Title you was most proud of buying

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
Well, I'm proud of Pokemon X, but I got that from cartridge, so I guess 3D Classics:Kirby's Adventure what I was most proud of. That's the only eShop Title I bought. It's fun, but can be annoying sometimes. The screen doesn't even fit full screen, but the graphics are pretty good. And it's Kirby. It's Kirby. Gotta luv Kirby.

Probaly the liberation maiden ..
Good gameplay, easy control , graphics better..
Suggest that you guys buy this game:D
Really good game ,an rpg action based on story ..storyline is not so messed up, just destroy those enemy through air, most preferable to the one that like the game type of flying. It just a short game afterall ,difficulity is set up by the one who played it :p

It's a tie between Pushmo and Freaky Forms. I'm happy that I got both of these game to play on the go! They are fun, I can play only for 15 minutes if I want to. I regret that I didn't do this for Tomodachi Life as well, this game makes more sense as a Digital game than a physical copy IMO.

Phoenix wright Dual densities is my favorite eshop title. I'm a huge can of the ace attorney series. Since this is the only way Capcom will bring them over , I will flash pay for them on the eshop. As long as the series stays alive here. The jump to 3D models for the characters was also an amazing upgrade.

I liked downloading Pokemon Y it is not a just eshop game though : P but i was exited for it the most of all games i have downloaded. but i am sure that i will be more exited/proud of ssb4 when i get that :D

Personally, I felt really excited to get Mario 3d Land on my 3ds, maybe it is because that game was the first one I purchased. I bought it from the eshop so it was really a mixture of feelings but in the end I got the game and it was terrific.

Back