What's the last game you've beaten?

• Thread starter manugutir
  • Start date
Last game I beat was the Delta Episode in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I really liked the Delta Episode and I thought the battle with Zinnia was awesome(especially the music). I'm never going to stop playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

Reactions: Mikaya and Danny
Last game I beat was Fantasy Life. After goofing around Reveria and getting distracted by all the side quests, I finally managed to beat it. Wasn't expecting the story to be that short though XD At least they made up for it with all the things you can do in the game.

The last game I beat was Pokemon Y for 3DS(obviously) it had a good story and lots of different pokemon to chose from, but the post game was kinda short, it coulda been longer and have more Legendaries to find, like previous games, but all in all it's a really good game to play and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. Another game I recently beat for the third time super Mario 3d land. It's also a really good game to play.

As of right now the last game I beat was Pokemon Y, and shortly before that was Pokemon omega ruby. However I haven't really completed the Pokemon games. I only be the elite four. I am still working on completing the national Pokedex.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for GBA. The first half took a while but the second half was fun although it forces you to grind a little bit (still less than the first half though).

The last game that I have beaten is New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3ds. That game has beautiful graphics. 3d on that game is also good. The last level was easy for me because I had the golden leaf and I turned invincible. This game is very cool and awesome and I suggest this game to any Mario fan!

The last game I beat was Inazuma Eleven. I had stumbled across the anime, and after getting hooked, bought the game right away. While on vacation, I played it during downtime, and beat it. For those wondering, Inazuma Eleven i a game about little boys playing magical soccer. More than half the characters look like girls.

The most recent game I've beaten is Breath of the Wild (or MK8 DX, if you count that as a game that you"beat"). I thought that Breath of the Wild is one of Nintendo's greatest hits in years, two decades maybe, or maybe the biggest Nintendo hit of all time. In other words, it was as close to perfect as I've ever seen a Nintendo game come.

Back