SSB for 3DS What's the most hated part on Sm4sh?

• Thread starter Julian916
  • Start date
The Lag is terrible but that is normal in a online game with people from anywhere around the globe. Other than that I would say it is the lack of a story mode, the game is great but after you get tired of smashing there is not any story to fall back on, unless you count the classic mode.

The online lag is sometimes the most worst experience that I can have playing Sm4sh >.< While it's not really the game's problem and but somebody's internet which is slow (or being used by a lot of people) but I'll never forget a certain For Fun match where I had to resist an extremely laggy match because I didn't want to get suspended ;-; Laggy as in every second equaling to 30 seconds xP

Reactions: 3dsatackman
If there's one thing I hate about Sm4sh, it's my For Glory win percentage...
I know this isn't the game's fault, but I hate it! Everyone I fight on For Glory seems to pound my poor characters to bits and pieces! How many times face I ever win? Maybe once or twice. I guess I need more practice, but it seems like everyone can easily beat me!

The game is really good. All I want to complain is internet communications , or rather the lack of. When in the heat of battle, sometimes there is lag. It will ruin every battle. When there is lag on for glory, your opponent will just stand there and we stop the battle. Then we have to find another match. It's just awkward when you see your opponent attack and then it just stops, then we just walk around. The worst thing is when you get disconnected. I've encountered many dc when I battle around the pedia and we try to fight again and the same thing happen. Good thing the internet communications is better in the wiiu, bad thing is I don't have one ;-;

I'm fine with everything so far. I think I still have a few things to beat and finish, and I have yet to even get any of the DLC characters. I think my only complaint is the lack of a Zero-Two stage and/or assist trophy, but this is also a complaint to not take seriously as I just simply have a Zero-Two obsession. Really though, I kind of dislike how there were so many Fire Emblem characters thrown in...I wanted to see underrated Pokemon, and other underrated characters have a chance to be in Sm4sh. Instead we basically get all of the mainstreamed characters. Don't get me wrong, I like them all, but still. A good example of an underrated character from an underrated game would have been Klonoa. Also, if we were getting more Pokemon, I'd love to see Hitmontop in the mix. He'd make a great Pokemon to have in the game and I also believe him to be underrated. Of course he's also one of my favorite Pokemon, so of course this is a biased wish and statement. But again, underrated characters would have been nice to see, rather than all of the mainstream ones.

i hate lagg and that you cant 1v1 on for fun only on for glory.
One thing that I hate about Sm4sh is that theres so many lag,I mean alot,and sometimes I have no patience to deal with it and don't get me started with was players on FG,yet over all its the best hand held game I've ever played ^)

Back