1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

What's the most overpowered smash attack?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Bros. Society' started by DrakeJericho, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    142 coins
    TBH I think Ikes forward smash, megamans down smash, marios up smash and bowsers side smash are all really powerfull...
  2. junior

junior The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    336 coins
    Ahh yes i know what you're talking about . When he press "B" . The more and more he charges it , it becomes more powerful and when it reaches the maximum state , it is so dangerous and some times afraid . Take this a solution just take lucina , when he does that just come near him and press "down + B" that terrible attact will be send back to him :) .
  3. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    78 coins
    But it's also super slow. You can just run in and catch him with a grab, or dodge behind him to falcon bunch that tub of lard. (A strong attack with a punishing opening is totally fair, you just say it's OP because you keep getting hit by it.)
    Kitsune_Sakura64 likes this.
  4. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    275 coins
    overpowered? Idk

Smash attacks feel mostly the same to me. Charge, pow. What's so powerful about it if you can just move out of the way?
  5. SmashChamp

SmashChamp If life gives you pickles, you should eat them. 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    633 coins
    I'd have to say Cloud's F-smash. It's decently fast, has great power, pretty good range, and is a great kill move.
  6. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    In my opinion, the most overpowered smash attack is Bowser's front smash. It can KO lighter characters at 60-70%, and even the heaviest of characters can't survive past about 90%. The only thing stopping it from being extremely overpowered is that it is relatively easy to dodge, as it is quite slow.
  7. AricAttack

AricAttack Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    Lucas's up smash it does a bunch of damage has a bit of range and good knockback and can kill very early I don't play lucas but it is a very strong attack if you can predict your opponent you can give them a bad time.
    Ethendor likes this.
  8. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    137 coins
    I think that Fox's Dash Attack is pretty OP. If you time your distance just right, you can go back-to-back with his dash. At least, that's how it goes in the Super Smash Flash.
  9. Arshan

Arshan The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    173 coins
    I don't have smash 4, but I think it's Little Mac's side smash. It's a shame he is so nerfed by his lackluster airborne capabilities, but I guess thats how balance works. I also suppose it could be bowser's side smash, not too sure though.

Can't wait for the most powerful special thread. I will be there to make an essay about jigglypuff.
  10. Someone...

Someone... Hey my dudes Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    bayonetta's down smash.
    I love to gimp with it.

That's not a smash attack.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2017
  11. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    137 coins
    @Someone... Oops. I'm not really a hardcore Smasher. I have no idea what things like Up-B Down-smash and others are.
  12. Floral

Floral Competitive Game Aficionado Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    184 coins
    Probably Shiek’s Usmash, you can combo into it on the ground from any point in the stage, and if you hit the sweet spot it kills at really low percents.
  13. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    142 coins
    No.
    Little Mac is a complete powerhouse on the ground; it only makes sense if he sucks in the air.
  14. Arshan

Arshan The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    173 coins