Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harmoknight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kryce

Kryce

Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur
Towns Folk
vote from this poll and tell us about you're greatest purchase for your 3DS this year !
for me it's defenitly The legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D ! I didn't finish the original game so bought this one I wasn't disapointed at all it's really a remastred version of a masterpiece, the graphics looks good the controls are better and overall is 10/10 !

I would have to say Pokemon X and Y it's the best game for 2013 since it's obviously a pokemon game and I'm a pokemon fan that played quite a lot of pokemon games :p

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Kryce
Mine isn't even on there. You should have added "Other" as an option.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

Mine isn't even on there. You should have added "Other" as an option.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.
you're right, I should have added that but I gathered the best games released on 2013 so users can vote there then talk about what is thier game of the year !
so what makes Gates to infinty your game of the year ?

Well the game that you said was the best for 2013 was the legend of Zelda : orcanina of time 3D , but the game is not released in 2013 and is neither on the poll.

Well the game that you said was the best for 2013 was the legend of Zelda : orcanina of time 3D , but the game is not released in 2013 and is neither on the poll.
exactly, the poll is dedicated to vote for the game of 2013 in your opinion, and in comments you can describe your greatest purchace in the year ! I voted for Pokémon X and Y but I still didn't get them and my greatest buy so far is OOT3D !

Reactions: D4rkDragon
exactly, the poll is dedicated to vote for The game of 2013 in your opinion, and in comments you can describe your greatest purchace in the year ! I voted for Pokémon X and Y but I still didn't get them and my greatest buy so far is OOT3D !
Haha cool I have not played that game yet xD didn't want to buy it though :p I wish you luck on completing the game in the shortest amount of time when you get it :).

you're right, I should have added that but I gathered the best games released on 2013 so users can vote there then talk about what is thier game of the year !
so what makes Gates to infinty your game of the year ?

I think Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is probably more known and recognized than HarmoKnight.

Well, this was my first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game. I love the soundtrack, gameplay, story, graphics, basically everything about it. Even after you beat the game you can work on getting your Paradise Rank up, as well as leveling up your Pokémon and add more facilities.

I would have said The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, but when I started thinking about the experience I had with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, I realized that while almost everything in The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is better, I didn't have a really fun time playing it.

:singing:

Reactions: Kryce
I think Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is probably more known and recognized than HarmoKnight.

Well, this was my first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game. I love the soundtrack, gameplay, story, graphics, basically everything about it. Even after you beat the game you can work on getting your Paradise Rank up, as well as leveling up your Pokémon and add more facilities.

I would have said The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, but when I started thinking about the experience I had with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, I realized that while almost everything in The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is better, I didn't have a really fun time playing it.

:singing:
Oh yes Mario and Luigi dream team I nearly had forgotten about that and yes it's one of the best mario games rpg just like Mario and Luigi partners in time :p

I totally forgot that game too :facepalm: you're right as much as I love Harmoknight Mario and luigi is better !
Haha cool I have not played that game yet xD didn't want to buy it though :p I wish you luck on completing the game in the shortest amount of time when you get it :).
yeah I have a lot of grinding and playing to do to catch up !

I totally forgot that game too :facepalm: you're right as much as I love Harmoknight Mario and luigi is better !

yeah I have a lot of grinding and playing to do to catch up !
Just a tip , once you finish the game or something and want to learn lots of levels and money go to restaurant le wow and pay 100k to enter grind the exp ( level 63 there ) after that sell the mushrooms the person gave u at the Pkm centre and u got ur self uhh money lol.

Just a tip , once you finish the game or something and want to learn lots of levels and money go to restaurant le wow and pay 100k to enter grind the exp ( level 63 there ) after that sell the mushrooms the person gave u at the Pkm centre and u got ur self uhh money lol.
thanks for the info it sure is helpful, I remeber in black and white that a lady in a truck a crazy amount of money for mushrooms .does the restaurant in the game really named "Le WOW" , that's hilarious :hilarious:,

thanks for the info it sure is helpful, I remeber in black and white that a lady in a truck a crazy amount of money for mushrooms .does the restaurant in the game really named "Le WOW" , that's hilarious :hilarious:,

For the poll, I will answer Pokemon X/Y too, since it looks awesome (Just saw my parents coming back now, with the game wrapped with the paper) ! But for the info, Kalos is inspired by the France... Except that in France, luckily enough, there's no restaurant called "Le Wow". Ahh, Nintendo... Just need to get Pokemon B/W 2 now.

For the poll, I will answer Pokemon X/Y too, since it looks awesome (Just saw my parents coming back now, with the game wrapped with the paper) ! But for the info, Kalos is inspired by the France... Except that in France, luckily enough, there's no restaurant called "Le Wow". Ahh, Nintendo... Just need to get Pokemon B/W 2 now.
if there was one it could get very famous, also congrats for the gift ! I feel that you will egnore the other games for a while until you catch up on pokémon X or Y !

if there was one it could get very famous, also congrats for the gift ! I feel that you will egnore the other games for a while until you catch up on pokémon X or Y !

Yes, it will be like if I will be in a parallel world for a while... until I get Black 2, but I will still stay on the forums too !

Reactions: Kryce
Argh! I'm so bad at making decisions... My thoughts are going like: Fire Emblem: Awakening was sooooo good! Hmm... But A Link Between Worlds was also awesome.... Hmmm... Difficult.

I'll go with Shin Megami Tensei IV. It's less awesome than Shin Megami Tensei II, but I'm pleased with the limited edition - soundtrack, how they imagine the four Archangel, the gameplay, and the moral choice you have to make.

SHOOT. I voted Pokemon X, but I would have voted for Fire Emblem: Awakening if I noticed it. Oh well, they're both really good games (and I'm sure Dual Destinies is too). Nintendo really produced some awesome games this year haha

What is MY 3DS game of the year? Let me do you one better, I'll tell you what's EVERYONE's 3DS game of the year! :D It's Pokemon! Yeah!

When I look at the poll again now, I have two problem with it: a) there are a lot of good games that aren't on here (like Dream Team) and b) I just think we should have had the option to vote more than once if you happen to be a bit indecisive.

Back