Whats your Favorite FOOD!

• Thread starter xXMrSummersXx
  • Start date
xXMrSummersXx

xXMrSummersXx

The Grass-type Starter King
Towns Folk
So, after having that little Chicken discussion in the ShoutBox, I decided we needed this thread.
What is your Favorite Food? Why is it your favorite? Are there any other foods you like that you want to mention?
So without further ado, I will begin with my favorite food, being French Fries. I am not sure why I like them but I do. My family always offer me their fries when they have too many, knowing that I would eat them. But that's not all I eat, Pizza good at times, and so is Pasta. Oh, and I cannot forget about my Frosted Flakes, the best Cereal for me.

Barfi! is a 2012 Indian romantic comedy-drama film directed, written and co-produced by Anurag Basu. Set in the 1970s, the film depicts the story of Murphy "Barfi" Johnson (a mute and deaf man from Darjeeling) and his relationship with two women, Shruti and Jhilmil (who is autistic). The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, and Ileana D'Cruz in the lead roles, with Saurabh Shukla, Ashish Vidyarthi, and Roopa Ganguly in supporting roles.
I really hate how Indians ruined my favourite food with that film. You should do a little research - we're talking about food here so you should stop being in such a hurry and be somewhat sensible. And on a side note, I absolutely hate Indian films in both their quantity and quality. It's annoying as hell how popular they are in my country even though ask any Pakistani and they'll tell you of course they don't like India, but they still keep supporting their cinema. The Indian cinema parasites off South East Asians' vanity and their desire to like only the 'latest' film instead of watching a good one if it's ten years old. There is not a single Bollywood film that is remembered even five months after its release. I hope the jerks who made that film lose all their money and I hope they cry and they go home.
I'm sorry if I was a little rude, but it really upset me what people will think of me over that. I haven't watched an Indian film in years and I don't intend to ever watch an Indian film again and I don't want anyone to think I'm one of those generic this-film-is-the-latest-and-so-popular idiots.
What is that?
Barfi is a sweet/mithai that's very popular in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.
images

I really hate how Indians ruined my favourite food with that film. You should do a little research - we're talking about food here so you should stop being in such a hurry and be somewhat sensible. And on a side note, I absolutely hate Indian films in both their quantity and quality. It's annoying as hell how popular they are in my country even though ask any Pakistani and they'll tell you of course they don't like India, but they still keep supporting their cinema. The Indian cinema parasites off South East Asians' vanity and their desire to like only the 'latest' film instead of watching a good one if it's ten years old. There is not a single Bollywood film that is remembered even five months after its release. I hope the jerks who made that film lose all their money and I hope they cry and they go home.
I'm sorry if I was a little rude, but it really upset me what people will think of me over that. I haven't watched an Indian film in years and I don't intend to ever watch an Indian film again and I don't want anyone to think I'm one of those generic this-film-is-the-latest-and-so-popular idiots.

images

Yes, it's okay if you was a little rude. :p
Also, I apologize if I offended you, I wasn't expecting that result. :sorry:

I'm agree with what you say about indian films, they are... just... stupid :D

Again, sorry about that. :sorry:

Well in Trinidad Doubles here can be found everywhere and tastes so good,(btw-it look so much yummier than those in the pics) I love Doubles and Curry Chicken with Rice is also yummy ,hmm soo much of food to think bout, I love Pizza with bacon on it and I also love Jamaican Beef Patties :) oh and I love Fudge and Kurma.

I'm hungry now. :cry::cry::cry:

images

Oh In Trinidad Barfi is also popular here (East Indian Culture).

Last edited by a moderator:
BBQ chicken and ribs with macaroni salad and potato salad, :love:

Just thinking about it makes me hungry, :hungry:

Reactions: Reece

I feel hungry now too :facepalm:

@Marc do you like doubles ?

I want chocolate ice cream right now...

I want chocolate ice cream right now...

Is it wrong if I tell you chocolate gives massive headaches, I can't eat chocolate,if I am about to eat chocolate it have to be a very small piece, especially Chocolate Ice-Cream. I like Vanilla ice-cream :)

Reactions: Reece
Is it wrong if I tell you chocolate gives massive headaches, I can't eat chocolate,if I am about to eat chocolate it have to be a very small piece, especially Chocolate Ice-Cream. I like Vanilla ice-cream :)

Never got a headaches from eating chocolate.

PS: What is "doubles"?

Never got a headaches from eating chocolate.

PS: What is "doubles"?

A yummy food that you can find in Trinidad. It is delicious depending on where you buy it.

A yummy food that you can find in Trinidad. It is delicious depending on where you buy it.

Ah. Well, the same happen with the Dulce de Leche here :D
(I don't know if you can buy this there)

Ah. Well, the same happen with the Dulce de Leche here :D
(I don't know if you can buy this there)

Ohh sounds fancy, I bet it tastes wonderful !! I never heard of it before.

Ohh sounds fancy, I bet it tastes wonderful !! I never heard of it before.

It's candy milk, but it has a lot of ways for do it.
And yes, it's really tasty!

You can eat it with bread, with banana, with chocolate, in cakes, they're a lot of uses :hungry:

It's candy milk, but it has a lot of ways for do it.
And yes, it's really tasty!

You can eat it with bread, with banana, with chocolate, in cakes, they're a lot of uses :hungry:

Sounds great, I am sure it tastes great with cake :) ........ I wish I can eat chocolate because I like it, its just I get bad headaches, I like Cake though :hungry:

i know this is silly but what is your fav meal? my fav meal is roast turkey

Pizza! And to a lesser extent Burgers.

Fried Eggs.

Yes, that is all.

Cheese! And crackers. And not those fake cheese spreads or stuff either. Has to be some real cheese. Maybe Muenster or Brick. Cheddar Jack is nice too.

Back