Gen 3 What's your favorite Gen 3 pokemon? What's your favorite Gen 3 legendary pokemon?

• Thread starter Awesomeninja432
  • Start date
My favorite Gen 3 Pokemon are among Ralts and Altaria. Ralts is pretty cute, and it can become strong Pokemon like Gardevoir and Gallade. As for Altaria, it looks pretty cool for a Dragon-type Pokemon, and it gets better when it gets its Mega Evolution. And as for Legendaries, I like Kyogre, because it looks cool, I like it's blue color, and it gets cooler when it goes Primal.

What's your favorite Gen 3 pokemon and why?
For example: Blaziken, It was my favorite pokemon because I usually prefer fire-type starter pokemon over water or grass-type pokemon.
My favorite Gen 3 legendary pokemon was Rayquaza, It was my favorite because it was just epic and OP.

Let me know your favorite Gen 3 pokemon and if you want to add me as a friend on the 3ds/2ds my friend code is 3969-7828-9856
Yeah mine is rayquaza too

Rayquaza cuzz he is so op dragon assent

I personally like Mawile as my favourite gen 3 Pokemon because it was pretty useful in competitive play in ORAS and I still use it in my battles for fun. Rayquazza is my favourite gen 3 legendary because of it's design,stats and popularity. He even got a mega evolution in ORAS. I still like Rayquazza in it's normal form but mega is OP in both in-game and competitive play.

I personally like Mawile as my favourite gen 3 Pokemon because it was pretty useful in competitive play in ORAS and I still use it in my battles for fun. Rayquazza is my favourite gen 3 legendary because of it's design,stats and popularity. He even got a mega evolution in ORAS. I still like Rayquazza in it's normal form but mega is OP in both in-game and competitive play.

My favourite Generation 3 Pokemon is Swampert because he is juat too cool. He becomes a lot stronger if we use Mega Evolution. Also the electric type attacks don't have a attack on him because he is also a ground type.

My favourite Legendary Pokemon of Generation 3 is also Rayquaza especially when he mega evolves his design becomes really cool and it is OP.

I'm both a fan of Treecko and Blaziken. I'm not a super huge fan of Sceptile but Grovyle is cool. For some reason I just much prefer the first evolution in that line.

For legendary I'd have to say Rayquaza he is just insanely OP as well as his shiny being one of the most awesome shinys in the game.

Back