What's your favourite gameboy games?

• Thread starter GonFreecs
  • Start date
Ooooh man, this is quite hard but here it goes:
-Pokemon Red, Crystal, Emerald
-Megaman Zero 1, 3, 4 (2 was kinda eeeeh to me)
-Megaman Battle Network 6 (Cybeast Falzar)
-Sonic Advance 3
-Medabots RPG Metabee Version
-Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
-Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland

Wait are you talking about gameboy color or gameboy advance? In the gameboy color system, my favourite game was Pokemon blue, I remember long hours training my pokemons and challenging the rocket team hahah. On the gameboy advance I loved the pokemon red and blue Too, they got really improved graphics

Apparently some people (and by some I mean everyone in this thread) seem to think this is asking for favorite GameBoy Advance games. Hmm.

My favorite GameBoy game is probably Super Mario Land 2, though Pokemon Yellow is definitely up there.

I would say that The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past was the most funnest Game Boy Advance game that I have ever played :D I liked how colorful it was and the challenging dungeons there were as well as the nice story compostition and music . It was one of the best games that I have ever played :D

Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission were my favorite games for the Game Boy Advanced. Metroid Zero Mission was a remake of the first Metroid game while adding another ending, and it is pretty good. Metroid Fusion had a dark feeling(sort of) and sometimes makes you feel helpless against the SA-X( which scares me when it spots you)

My favorite games on my gameboy would have to be Pokemon emerald, Pokemon red, Pokemon gold, Classic NSE series The Legend of Zelda., and a bunch more, but those are my top ones.

Back