What's your favourite Nintendo console

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date

What's your favourite Nintendo console?

• Total voters
It's a tie between SNES and 3DS. For a long time, I felt like no game could get rid of the old SNES glory, but along the years, it seems like the 3DS is starting to make a strong impression on me.

Nice hardware, awesome games, portability... yup, I dig that.

I voted GameBoy but I would have also voted NES had it been on there lol. Guess that shows my age.

I think the current ones it's got are great (Wii U and 3DS). I mean, 3DS is a powerful handheld with a decent game library and the Wii U has a lot of potential with the gamepad. While the games were lacking at launch, it's clear that Nintendo's fixing that now. Besides them though, Gamecube and its set of games were also good

Tough choice is tough. Just like what @naagza said, the 3DS and the WiiU are great consoles with great libraries, and they can even access the old Nintendo consoles' libraries thanks to the VC, but, I must admit I still love the GameCube, the DS and the GameBoy Color and Advance SP.

The GameCube also had a great library and a great controller, if not almost perfect, while the GBC holds many memories for me. As for the GBA:SP, it also had great games, and it meant the end of commando missions at night in order not to get caught while searching for batteries and/or a flashlight. And to finish, the DS introduced online features, and on an handheld, and I still remember playing games like Mario Kart DS/Tetris DS and Pokémon Diamond online.

So, I can't pick one. Sorry, but it's too hard for me.

The wii/wii u gameboy advance,nintendo ds,and 3ds are my favorite nintendo systems!Yeah i have a lot of favorite systems!

I would have to say that the SNES and the N64 are my personal favourites due to the great games (Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario World/SMW2, SM64, Goldeneye 007, etc, etc.). The 3DS for me is mind boggling because of its 3D feature although the games are good as well.

mine is n64

Reactions: Harold1995
Grew up with the N64 all my life but i must say ever since i got the 3DS XL I can't stay away from it xD
Besides playng too much of the same system becomes boring after years ;-;

yes true i see what you mean i probably just have nostalgia goggles but i also liked banjo tooie

Reactions: Harold1995
I love all of the Nintendo systems I have tried so far, and all of them feature a great, expansive library filled with good games. One in particular is the Gamecube. The console that started everything. I got my Gamecube aorund 2006, and it was all I played for months. I couldn't put down Medal of Honor and SoulCalibur 2, and then I got Smash Melee, taht only increased my addiction further :p

Then comes the 3DS. This is the greatest handheld I've ever owned, period. The 3DS has some of the best titles you can ever play, that include Bravely Default, Fantasy life, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and the upcoming Majora's Mask. Even the PSP that I owned had great games, but the 3DS just dwarfs the PSP's collection. The 3DS XL also has a really great design, that makes in comfy to hold and doesn't give your wrist cramps like the original 3DS does.

It's a hard call between Nintendo 64 and GameCube for me, and it probably changes from time to time, but currently my favorite is the GameCube.

It was Nintendo's glory days.

All of the nintendo consoles are really good but the 3ds is probably my favorite one. It made a really big jump in hardware from the ds and has a very good game library. The top ten games on the ds pale in comparison to the top ten games of any single year in the 3ds's release.

My favorite Nintendo console is definitely the Nintendo DS Family :D Which I'd say including all the consoles with the DS in their name :p Mostly because the games were great , they were one of my best childhood memories to use them and I own like all of them :p

My favorite console would be the Nintendo 3DS. It is the one that I play the most and I really like all of its features. I also really like the Game Boy danced SP because that is the one thing that got me through my childhood with all my Pokémon's. The wii was also pretty cool with its motion controls.

Back