Whats your favourite nintendo theme tune/song?

• Thread starter somebody5000
  • Start date
somebody5000

somebody5000

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
it is a difficult decision but my favourite is is the ending on mario 64 when the staff
credits come on the screen. I dont think ever forget it. I also like wuhu island and dire
dire docks tunes. What is your favourite nintendo theme tune/song?

For some reason I like the underground theme of the Mario series. It has a nice tune to it. I prefer the newer/updated version of it, though. It's just so catchy and I often chose the levels based underground. xD

I have so many but I'll only list five.

1. Animal Crossing theme, the song has the laid back carefree vibe which helps bring out what Animal Crossing is all about. Not to mention it's cute and fun to listen too.

2. Pokémon theme, it's a song that will never get old and I really enjoy listening to it.

3. Zelda, I love the opening theme for this game! It gets you excited for the adventure and not to mention it's one of the most noticeable songs from Nintendo.

4. Luigi Mansion- the theme is unique because it's spooky and creepy in a friendly way that fits the game. I really like it.

5. The old Underwater theme from Mario. I loved how it sounded and the slow feeling to the song which fitted the mood of swimming underwater.

Well, Lost in Thoughts all alone from FE Fates because, I mean, it's bootiful. I also like Reach for the Stars from Sanic, and some tracks from harvest moon, don't know the names though XP

These are my favourites nintendo songs!

Top 5

It's a difficult question indeed xP I think I'll categorize in general:
Themes from the Fire Emblem: Series, Pokemon Black and White, Super Smash Bros., Kid Icarus: Uprising, Rainbow Road (from all Mario Kart games), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and a lot of other things.

It's hard to choose a favorite when I typically like different things from time to time. (Like some themes getting old :p)

it is a difficult decision but my favourite is is the ending on mario 64 when the staff
credits come on the screen. I dont think ever forget it. I also like wuhu island and dire

Ahaha, easy one for me: the bowser phase 2 theme from new super mario bros wii! Its epic its just so frikkin awesome.....one song i will never forget. A true memory there for me.

This is amazing - then you can set the speed to like 1.25x and pretend that time is running out and you have to get to the end quickly! xD This is such a great theme, I kinda wish they would do a new Mario game that is more of a tribute to World with similar music.

Hands down, the elemental stars theme from golden sun, its so tranquil

I like the Super Mario Land theme, The Bike Theme from pretty much every Pokemon game, The Lost Woods, Cynthia's Fight from Pokemon Platinum, a lot more but those are some of my favorites! A lot of my non-nerdy friends question me, because I don't listen to "popular" music much, and a lot of my favorite songs are from video games. I say they're missing out

There's just so many good ones. By the main theme alone I'd pick Legend of Zelda. It's epic and it get's stuck in your head. When you listen to it you know you're in for a quest. Super Smash Bros. Melee gets second place. The intro just depicts all the characters in their greatness you know you are in for some action. Donkey Kong Country gets third place for it's remix of Donkey Kong and you can tell from this theme that you are in for a good time.

I have so many favorite ones, I don't wanna go forever so here is my top 3 songs/themes from Nintendo.

#1 Zelda theme: as I grew up with this it has always been my favorite, actually every song from the games are my favorite and I have the soundtrack for almost every game.

#2 super Mario world: is the over world theme because I just love how the song is and love playing the SNES game as its music is great!

#3 mh4u: I like a lot of the music from this game, I can't really specify which song as there mostly all great, but some aren't xP

I love the music from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. It just puts me in the mood whenever I'm playing the game because it reminds me of when times were much simpler back when I used the Nintendo 64. This is by far my favorite game just because of all of the adventure that it packs. The music strongly correlates to whatever region of the game that you are on, I think that this highly improves the game. This music is very atmospheric and fun.
I also love the music from Pokemon even though it can get repetitive sometimes. The exhilarating music that comes when you battle another Pokemon gets me excited. I love it. Some people may judge for my music choice but I listen to this music at least 8 hours a day. I don't necessarily care which game the music comes from, I LIKE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-1.jpg
    the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
I love the music from the legend of zelda Majoras mask, because it just puts me in a mood that just goes along with the story. Plus the fact that I loved that game a lot and it is one of the first zelda games I had ever played.

Reactions: randysilverwolf
1-Theme son of The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time.I don´t know why, every time I hear this song it makes me play the game again,and again,and again.(The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time is my favorite game ever)

this its really catchy and kind of a happy go lucky song this kind of song would play in your head when walking down the street and or walking about in a happy
mood
also this sound of course like it should be in a classic snes game maybe it would be a good credits song :D

Last edited:
my favorite song from mario kart has to be luigis circuit for the original gameqube mario kart double dash its gets you in the perfect mood for racing and winning. and the song is on the best mario cart map ever Luigis circuit its just so awsome.

Wow..so many great songs. Nostalgia alert.

1) Dire, Dire Docks - Super Mario 64
2) In The Pipe - Mario Party 2
3) Let's Go Lightly - Mario Party 1
4) Faster Than All - Mario Party 1
5) Space Land - Mario Party 2
6) Gerudo Valley - The Legend of Zelda: OOT
7) Zora's Domain - The Legend of Zelda: OOT
8) Astral Observatory - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
9) Song of Healing - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
10) Dragon Roost Island - The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Just to name a few. I could go on and on.

omg you like the astral observatory. go on youtube and look up "moons tear" its a beautiful remix of the astral observatory and why your at it also look u

I really Like Try , try Again
form Super Smash bros 4 For 3DS.

Back