What's your Safari?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
I have a normal Safari with Ditto, Mincinno and I am not sure what the third pokemon is.
Your third Pokèmon is Lillipup. The dog thing from Unova, remember? :rotfl:

Reactions: Blank
i dont know whats in my safari can anyone add me and check it out? my FC is 2208-7000-0233 plz and thank you very much

I have Poison with a Toxicroak, a Cascoon and I forgot my third one.

someone please check mine,my friend code is 5155-3123-5048,i would add you back but everytime i go on my friend list it says i'm offline and always shows up error code 001-0502 even though i've an internet connection.

Anyone knows mine? I got really curious after reading all this. (I hope it's dark or dragon...:angelic:)

im ghost with shuppet and phantump dont know the last one

Anyone knows mine? I got really curious after reading all this. (I hope it's dark or dragon...:angelic:)
You have a Grass type friend Safari with Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin.

Awww.....grass......well at least the pokes are okay-ish.

Marc could u please check mine

Marc could u please check mine
What's your in-game name and do I have you added?

I have a normal type safari with Eevee, Minccino, and Aipom. I am currently looking for a Ditto safari so I can do some breeding. Does anyone have one, or know of someone who does on 3dspedia? I am in desperate need.

My in game name is Sachin and my friend code is 5155-3123-5048

I remember having a... Flying type Safari? I honestly forget, if anyone wants to add me and check, please tell me.

i have a Fighting safari, i forget the first 2 pokemon but Breloom is my third pokemon :sneaky:

@Marc could you please check mine

my safari is ice and my fc is 0946 3125 3124

I have Water. I think it has Froagaider, and two other water pokemon. lol

I have a dragon safari cant remember what types tho...

I have a fighting type. I'm curious if this is a thread to post what you have and what in it officially along with your friend code... or if there is a different thread for that sort of thing.

I think I have Dark type.Don't know the Pokemon tho

Back