Where does your laptop rest?

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
The Governor

The Governor

Mandalorian
Towns Folk
If you use a laptop, where do you keep it? On a table? Dedicated desk? Kitchen counter?

I have a dedicated desk for mine.

I have a dedicated desk for mine too it's more classic than those and would think to put a laptop in the kitchen counter that's crazy it would be dirty with soil

I have a desk in my room so I leave it on there. Sometimes I bring it to my bed. But yeah, my designated location would be my person desk! :)

My computer currently rests on a table in the basement. I'm kind of regretful that I put it down there because it deserves a heck of a lot more respect that what it gets XD!

I have a desk for my laptop in my room where it's normally kept due to its size, a table in my living room when I want to take it out and another table in my gallery when I want to use it and take in some fresh air.

I keep it on the table in my room. When I need to study I just move it over a little. :p

(And it lets me attach earphones and listen to music while studying. Bonus! :D)

M-m-my-my lap...

Reactions: Chief, Mikaya and 18
On the desk in my room, just next to my bed. Sometimes however, I put it in my brother's room, so I get a better connection for when I play MMOs or when I'm simply browsing.

When I use my laptop, I have it on my lap.

My laptop rests on my sofa armrest. My legs get hot if I keep it on their for too long.

i have it on my desk but hey did you know www.junkscience.com/2012/01/05/laptops-make-men-sterile/
:eek:
... God save us guys. God save us. :eek:

It's back to the table for me. :panda:

Edit: Oh wait, it's called JunkScience. I read it again in the cold shock of horror and made a cheering discovery - I'm not going to try to have children under a laptop. So false alarm. No danger. It's a dirty misleading lie, guys. Don't worry at all. :D Laptop :p

Reactions: 3dsatackman
i have it on my desk but hey did you know www.junkscience.com/2012/01/05/laptops-make-men-sterile/
Whoa, I never knew that. :eek:
:eek:
... God save us guys. God save us. :eek:

It's back to the table for me. :panda:

Edit: Oh wait, it's called JunkScience. I read it again in the cold shock of horror and made a cheering discovery - I'm not going to try to have children under a laptop. So false alarm. No danger. It's a dirty* misleading lie, guys. Don't worry at all. :D Laptop :p
Even though, you should really give it a try. :p
*Haha I see what you did there :D

Whoa, I never knew that. :eek:

Even though, you should really give it a try. :p
*Haha I see what you did there :D
I promise you that I did not do anything there. Honest :panda: I don't think like that.

'It's a dirty lie,' is a line from an AC/DC song, so I use it often :p

My laptop sometimes rests on the cold floor, because its fan is slightly broken so I put it there to cool it off better :giggle:

Reactions: 532
My bed's end table. Alllways there.

under my TV stand - there is plenty of space there, and it's safe from any harm. :p

under my TV stand - there is plenty of space there, and it's safe from any harm. :p

Don't worry about it being safe. I know a man who can fix it. His name is Bob. You might know him.

I keep my laptop on my lap most of the time. When I'm using it on my bed I use a cooling pad- which doesn't work, I just use it as a stand, instead of placing my it flat on the bed which causes it to overheat.

I keep my laptop on my lap most of the time. When I'm using it on my bed I use a cooling pad- which doesn't work, I just use it as a stand, instead of placing my it flat on the bed which causes it to overheat.
Oh, so you have the exact same problem as me :D
I also have a cooling pad that rests under my laptop, but it doesn't work. It still dissipates that heat away, though :thumbsup:
Don't worry about it being safe. I know a man who can fix it. His name is Bob. You might know him.
:singing:Bob the builder, He can fix it. Bob the builder, yes we can! :giggle:

I simply just leave it on the nearest table to where I am. I am quite lazy but still in shape though. No dedicated desk or anything, I find that too stressful to turn off my laptop at night then put it on a table.

Actually, I sound REALLY lazy right now :whistle:

Back