Which 3DS game do you regret NOT buying?

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
I regret not picking up Monster Hunter along with Majora's Mask way back when. Instead I got CN:S, which while I found it decently fun, wasn't exactly the better choice. My friends had Monster Hunter and were all playing it together.
I also regret not picking up Fantasy Life, because again, all my friends have it, as well as it being a product of Level 5. I have come to worship them as a company ever since the wondrous Inazuma Eleven accident.

Puzzles & Dragons Z+Puzzles & Dragons Super Mario Edition
At least the Mario part because im a Mario Collector

I had the choice to buy A Link Between worlds. Passed it up. I really want to play theough the story for the experience but it never seemed to happen :/
I also had a chance to get Wind waker but I got MK8 instead. It wasn't a bad choice but I really want to play Wind Waker now ;-;

None so far, as I have the must haves for my New3DS- however, I do look forward to buying more games, so I can't really say I've regretted not buying anything.

Except Loz:OoT3D- that thing is as hard to find as diamonds now.

I regret not getting Mario Kart 7 when it was released because at the moment I always find games I want even more than Mario Kart... So I guess I'll never be able to buy it :cry:

I regret not buying super smash bros ! I want that game so bad ! About as bad as Mario kart 7 ! I didn't get it because they had so many games for 3ds and it was so hard to decide which ones I wanted , but I could only get 4 at that time ! I have 5 3ds games now , super Mario 3d land , Yoshi's new island , new super Mario bros 2 , Kirby triple deluxe , and donkey kong country returns ! Hey , can't get them all at once lol !

I'm on my 2nd 3DS, first time round I regretted not buying Mario Kart 7, as I was part of another forum where they had meet ups and tournaments with Mario kart.... So couldn't get involved with any of those, but now that I've gotten a 3DS again i had to make sure it was my first game!

I regret not buying monster hunters. Me and my friends would challenge each other in smash and then they would complain I was never on. That was because every time I was on they were playing monster hunter. So while they were enjoying it. I'm training on for glory mode waiting for my chance to shine getting lonelier every match.:( I have no life.

I regret buying Kingdom Hearts Drop Distance. At the time I had $50 eshop card from my birthday, I wanted pokemon AS so mich That I bought it. I was going crazy about kingdom hearts at that time. But now, i really lost a tiny bit of hype for it, but getting it is my top priority. other than smash bros :p

For me it is probably super smash bros for 3ds. I play the game every single day. I love the different game modes and a huge roster of characters to fight as. Another game is pokemon y. I loved the battles in pokemon y. I also loved all of the adventure and going to gyms to battle the gym leaders. I will still keep getting pokemon games in the future.

I saw pasona Q on the shelf at best buy. It was to much at the time and desitted to getultimate NES remix. Sadly the next week pasona was $10 off

Probably SSB. I've never really been a nintendo fanboy until recently, so seeing all these cool looking games kinda makes me regret not starting on a 3ds sooner.

Other games I regret not getting:
Pokemon X/Y
Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton
Professor Layton Miracle Mask
Kid Icarus Uprising
Codename S.T.E.A.M.
Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward

And as much as I COULD get these games, my lack of funds compels me to continue playing Rune Factory 4...

I regret not preordering Puzzles & Dragons Z+Puzzles & Dragons Super Mario Edition on Amazon. Amazon at one point had it listed for $22 , I believe. I really do enjoy Puzzles & Dragons, however I don't want to spend $30 on it. I will get it one day when it hits the $20 range. I know it may seem silly to hold out on a $10 difference , but I like to budget my money/time the best way I possibly can.

SSB for 3DS takes the cake (next to Pokémon X). There is just so much you can analyze about Smash and every game is different and a mental and physical game of chess in the strangest sense. Also it has the most longevity in my collection up until the point DLC will become obsolete and pirated on the internet potentially but it is also Amiibo compatible making it one of at least two games I know of on the system that currently takes advantage of the feature.

Probably Tomodachi Life. I still want it but I'm still playing Story of Seasons. Also, I heard that Tomodachi Life will get boring after a while so I'm kind of unsure whether to get it or not :/
I think the price is already acceptable at this point, so I might buy it the next time there is a discount.

Mario Kart 7. I had to choose between The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and that, and silly me chose Zelda :p

Although I guess, it was a good decision as I wanted a nice long adventure. Too bad I didn't end up liking the game too much and quit during the Water Temple (I know, I know, it gets better... but I just couldn't do it xD) and I still haven't even gotten MK7.

Yes! It happened with me when i was buying my nintedo 3ds xl then suddenly i person came to me asked would i like to buy three nintedo games but he told those games are already used by him but those games cartridge in were top condition i asked how much he want for that he said 50$ but however i ignored that offer and when went online to find some games for my Nintendo 3ds and i saw each game costs 30$ (at that moment i was shoked and literally cryingo_O:cry::facepalm:)

Hmm, I would say Pokemon Omega Ruby and Brain Age: Math. I haven't bought any other 3ds game so yeah. Pokemon Omega Ruby is amazing and I don't understand why anyone would hate it (except for certain people) and Brain Age: Math was fun and engaged my mind a little bit on simple math, so it's like a warm up each day before I do real hard math xP

Super Mario 3D Land, I spent my money to buy spirit camera but the story was a little short for me. it was a cool game but I'd rather buy Super Mario 3D Land. i should've watch some reviews on the game before I buy it. oh well live with no regret, you learn from your mistakes.

Back