SSB for 3DS Which character do you absolutely hate?

• Thread starter 18388
  • Start date
Robin is the most annoying. You can keep the combos for diddy, shiek, and Zero suit samus. But the most annoying character is robin. He/she can always spam thunder and arcfire a lot. Arcthunder and arcfire can get you trapped and robin could use a smash attack making it deal a lot if damage and knock back. Its annoying. Probably even worse than little Mac spamming smash attacks.
To be fair though a good Robin can catch the tomes and sword and doesn't just randomly spam they send things out to bait and trick and read and stuff. Anyways for me it's gotta be Luigi I mean seriously %40 of one down throw combo is insane. Same with Mario, those two are sooo annoying and a pain to fight. Mario is even more annoying since he can flip stiff with his cape. And then to top it off ZSS all da spam is just too much.

Omg I hate little mac, he is just a plain thing that makes me burn a lot I mean he is just invincible on most of his move and he gets a move that kills on 40-60&^% and he can use it a lot because of his invincibility >.<

To be fair though a good Robin can catch the tomes and sword and doesn't just randomly spam they send things out to bait and trick and read and stuff. Anyways for me it's gotta be Luigi I mean seriously %40 of one down throw combo is insane. Same with Mario, those two are sooo annoying and a pain to fight. Mario is even more annoying since he can flip stiff with his cape. And then to top it off ZSS all da spam is just too much.
Oh yes Luigi is annoying too. The down throw combo is annoying. But here's the thing. Luigi's up B is just too strong. But even worse, if you combined green missile into the mix, it becomes a nightmare. If he gets a strong green missile, he can potentially break your shield making you wide open for the up B. The green missile can even kill you at like 60%. Its so strong and can be used unpredictably.

Oh yes Luigi is annoying too. The down throw combo is annoying. But here's the thing. Luigi's up B is just too strong. But even worse, if you combined green missile into the mix, it becomes a nightmare. If he gets a strong green missile, he can potentially break your shield making you wide open for the up B. The green missile can even kill you at like 60%. Its so strong and can be used unpredictably.
It's just a nightmare

Reactions: Sans
just three characters i hate with passion:Lucas, Ness and Robin; the reason is the same for the three of them: SPAM FIRE

I'd have to give it to Little Mac. Most people I've seen playing as him just run around punching people off the stage. It's gets annoying.

I hate everycharacter :D, especially sonic,robin,rosalina,villager,megaman. the most rosalina and sonic, sonic is based of spamming your special moves and rosalina is hek op. and i forgott luigi! how i hate him arg, i have a hard time beating him and rosalina.

Rosalina's aren't that hard to beat, linkling. Shes just on the top of the tier chart

Rosalina's aren't that hard to beat, linkling. Shes just on the top of the tier chart
Rosalina ain't hard to bet. THAT GODDAMN LUMA IS THE ONE THAT IS HARD TO BEAT!!!:rage:

Rosalina ain't hard to bet. THAT GODDAMN LUMA IS THE ONE THAT IS HARD TO BEAT!!!:rage:
Now that's the truth

YTxi9tb.png

I hate everycharacter :D, especially sonic,robin,rosalina,villager,megaman. the most rosalina and sonic, sonic is based of spamming your special moves and rosalina is hek op. and i forgott luigi! how i hate him arg, i have a hard time beating him and rosalina.
y u hate meh ;~; anyway, i've always hated fighting rosalinas, especially when they always block my attacks with the lumas :rage:

How dare you respect a pitiful experiment that disregards experience and is only voting altogether. Smash 4 is so controversial all the characters have potential when used right and saying one character is better than another is like saying one human is better than another in some cases that's good and in most cases that's bad but in all cases that's life. Fox deserves to be higher and Captain Falcon deserves to be a little lower (at least Ganondorf should be higher imo for reasons that people never do him justice either other than the fact he loses most of the time, heck I think Ike is the most bottom tier). Aside from that none of the characters should be just popularity contests (which is the same reason MoTW was something I disliked the idea).

How dare you respect a pitiful experiment that disregards experience and is only voting altogether. Smash 4 is so controversial all the characters have potential when used right and saying one character is better than another is like saying one human is better than another in some cases that's good and in most cases that's bad but in all cases that's life. Fox deserves to be higher and Captain Falcon deserves to be a little lower (at least Ganondorf should be higher imo for reasons that people never do him justice either other than the fact he loses most of the time, heck I think Ike is the most bottom tier). Aside from that none of the characters should be just popularity contests (which is the same reason MoTW was something I disliked the idea).

This isn't accurate, this is voted, and I had nothing to do with this.

I was just showing a tier chart, the only one that I could find. :confused:

i hate going up against link and ness their projectiles are really spammable especially pk fire and now that link's grab got buffed he can combo you even when you think he can't reach you then with ness everyone still does the ness combo (down throw f-air then another f-air) and then also keep spamming pk thunder:mad:

Hate using : SHULK because I haven't fully grasped how to use him. Hate fighting : Villager .

Thanks to a few battles I had yesterday with my friends (bringing my 3DS to school was a good idea after all~), I can easily say ZSS and Sheik. The way the both of them were played yesterday was just damn horrible.

The one who player ZSS abused the B->Grab->Up-Throw->Up-B combo in a pattern that's hard to dodge, while my other friend playing Sheik was basically... spamming. Especially his A-combo, and his Side-B.

Usually, I don't have trouble dealing with those two, but this time, it was pretty close (almost lost on my last life at 130+ %).

I agree with Ness and Little Mac hate here... Two characters I hate to battle against

None that I can think of in particular, but I'm not very fond of Wii Fit Trainer.

Back